Discover the Best Clinics and Costs for Rhabdomyosarcoma treatment in Azerbaijan 2023
Rhabdomyosarcoma Treatment Overview in Azerbaijan
This therapy aims to fight muscle cancer using a mix of surgery, chemotherapy, and radiation for optimal results.
The procedure entails surgically removing a fast-growing, cancerous muscle tumor, improving patient health outcomes.
This procedure uses high-energy rays to destroy colorectal cancer cells, an effective and targeted treatment method.
This therapy targets and destroys breast cancer cells, using powerful drugs, enhancing survival and recovery rates.
This therapy targets and destroys sarcoma cells, using controlled radiation, preserving surrounding tissue, for effective, non-invasive treatment.
- Bookimed services are free for patients.
- No extra fees, Pay only according to the clinic's bills.
- The price for medical services is the same as going directly to the clinic.
- Exclusive discounts can be provided for Bookimed patients.
- 100% secure payment process
- Transfer to the hotel or clinic.
- Completion of necessary paperwork.
- Accommodation at the hotel or clinic.
- Initial consultation with a specialist.
- Biopsy to confirm Rhabdomyosarcoma diagnosis.
- Imaging tests like MRI or CT scan to determine the stage.
Treatment Plan Development
- Discussion with a multidisciplinary team.
- Development of an individualized treatment plan.
- Administration of Chemotherapy.
- Surgery under general anesthesia.
- Radiotherapy, usually lasts for a few weeks.
- Regular appointments with the oncologist.
- Periodic imaging tests to monitor progress.
- Physical therapy to regain strength.
- Psychological support if needed.
Please note that only a doctor can determine the exact diagnostic and treatment plan as it varies from person to person. Other diagnostic methods like PET scan, bone scan and treatment options like targeted therapy, immunotherapy may also be considered depending on the individual"s condition.
What's the Cost for Rhabdomyosarcoma diagnostic and treatment procedures in Azerbaijan? Find Out Nowupdated 9/21/2023
|United States of America||Turkey||Mexico|
|CT (computer tomography)||-||from $50||from $475|
|CT of the paranasal sinuses||-||from $39||-|
|Chemotherapy for breast cancer||-||from $300||-|
|Complex diagnostics of rhabdomyosarcoma||-||-||-|
|Complex treatment of rhabdomyosarcoma||-||-||-|
|Consultation with an oncologist||-||from $80||-|
|Radiation Therapy for Sarcomas||-||from $3250||-|
|Radiation therapy for colorectal cancer||-||from $3250||-|
|Removal of rhabdomyosarcoma||-||-||-|
|The total cost is calculated individually. It may range depending on your medical issue, doctor's qualification, procedure complexity and related complications (if they occur). You’ll get the exact price for a plastic surgery procedure after a consultation with a doctor.|
FAQ about Rhabdomyosarcoma Treatment in Azerbaijan
Best Rhabdomyosarcoma Specialists
Rhabdomyosarcoma is a type of sarcoma derived from soft tissues. Treatment of this type of tumor involves a complex approach. It is necessary to apply a surgery, radiation therapy, chemotherapy, and in some cases - bone marrow transplant. Due to this such soft tissue sarcoma specialists are involved into the treatment: pediatricians, oncologists, radiologists, hematologists and other narrow focused doctors.
Bookimed cooperates only with the best cancer centers and specialists experienced in rhabdomyosarcoma treatment. Among them are:
- Prof. Ulrich Bitz who heads the Sarcoma Center in Helios Hospital (Germany). His team applies a unique type of chemotherapy for treatment of soft tissue sarcoma, which influences only on tumor without affecting healthy tissues.
- Prof. Ofer Merimsky is an internationally recognized specialist of sarcoma treatment (including rhabdomyosarcoma) working in Ichilov Hospital (Israel);
- Dr. Jaume Mora Graupera manages the Pediatric Oncology Department at Sant Joan de Deu (Spain), who together with his team develops innovative methods for treatment of rhabdo- and other types of sarcomas.
Leave a request, and Bookimed Doctor-Coordinator will help to find the best rhabdomyosarcoma specialist according to your individual case.
4 Recent Rhabdomyosarcoma Treatment Reviews in Azerbaijan: Check Real Patient Experience
See What Others Are Saying: Reviews of Life-Changing Rhabdomyosarcoma treatment in Azerbaijan
- Rhabdomyosarcoma in Centro Médico Teknon
- Rhabdomyosarcoma in Medipol Mega University Hospital
Павлов Е. П.
- Rhabdomyosarcoma in SJD Barcelona Children’s Hospital
Bookimed editorial policy
As the leading global medical tourism platform, we have huge responsibility before our clients — both patients and medical centers. All the information provided on Bookimed.com is grounded in research, foresight, and expertise and meets high interest related to the product and follows:
We form our listings of clinics and doctors with strict regulations of our smart automatic ranking system. The system is based on real Bookimed patient rates to provide the most objective and transparent information about clinics and medical services for Rhabdomyosarcoma there.
Our experienced data scientist collects data daily, monitors and optimizes the ranking system using machine learning and artificial intelligence to ensure that the ranking system is up-to-date and provides accurate results.
We collect the opinions of Bookimed clients only after getting medical experience with the clinic for Rhabdomyosarcoma — so everyone on the platform can trust the facility they choose. We strive to make the content on our platform as useful as possible and ensure the freedom to express critical opinions. Thus, we publish positive and negative reviews, aiming at being a source for informed decision-making for our future clients.
Topics with high levels of expertise, authority, and trustworthiness
On Bookimed.com you may find choice and convenience to find the best medical solutions from top medical services providers just in one place, and often at competitive prices. Making sure to deliver the freshest information for Rhabdomyosarcoma, the clinic’s representatives update doctors’ CVs, clinics’ capacities, before-after pictures, prices, packages, and specials by themselves shortly. You may meet the clinic’s representative and check the date of updated content at every clinic’s page to make sure of its trustworthiness.
Our blog and supportive pieces are created by professional authors with at least 3-year experience in medical writing and edited by medical specialists with relevant clinical and research expertise — all carefully recruited to the team. We strive to enhance patient access to health information for Rhabdomyosarcoma, making it expert but easy to understand. All pieces follow the Bookimed’s Editorial Guidelines.
We are made of people and for people — and that"s our core value. That"s why all the data presented on the platform is collected, edited, reviewed, and updated regularly by our patients, our partner clinics, and our team, including the Bookimed Medical Advisory Board, which consists of the world-renowned doctors with value expertise over 20 years of practice, and a positive reputation. Learn more about us and our mission.
In case you find any mistake or have any questions on the information presented on Bookimed.com for Rhabdomyosarcoma, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.