- Expert Neurosurgical care from a highly experienced doctor
- Latest technologies and equipment for Brain Tumor Surgery
- Individualized treatment plan and personalized care
- Flexible scheduling for consultation and surgery
- Highly competitive price for the procedure
Discover the Best Clinics and Costs for Brain tumor removal in Poland 2023
Discover the Hottest Brain tumor removal Packages of the Season
While Brain tumor removal treatment offers are not be available in Poland, we've selected the TOP offers based on feedback from Bookimed patients.
Brain Tumor Removal Offer: 5 Benefits of Choosing Dr. Gerardo Conesa Bertran and Teknon Clinic
- Experience and Qualified Doctors with a special focus on patient safety and comfort.
- Cutting-edge medical equipment and technologies.
- Comprehensive care from online consultations to complex surgeries.
- Friendly and helpful staff.
- Modern and clean clinic environment.
The best hospitals for brain tumor removal are listed on this page.
Compare the prices for brain tumor surgeries, the info and reviews on the medical centers where this operation is performed.
Request to Bookimed to find out how much brain surgery costs in your case and book the best hospital. This option is free.
What's the Cost for Brain tumor removal in Poland? Find Out Nowupdated 6/4/2023
|United States of America||Turkey||Mexico|
|Brain tumor removal||-||from $4200||-|
|The total cost is calculated individually. It may range depending on your medical issue, doctor's qualification, procedure complexity and related complications (if they occur). You’ll get the exact price for a plastic surgery procedure after a consultation with a doctor.|
Your Medical Travel Guide: Essential Tips and Advice
FAQ about Brain tumor removal in Poland
Removal of a brain tumor is a surgical operation when neurosurgeons remove completely or partially an intracranial formation.
What does a tumor operation cost depend on?
A brain surgery price depends on the following factors:
- Price policy of the country. The most expensive brain tumor treatment cost is in the USA, Canada, Australia, the Western European countries. You can get 2-3 times cheaper tumor surgery without quality loss in the Eastern European countries, Turkey, Korea, Thailand. Indian clinics offer the most affordable brain tumor operation cost. In all cases, the procedure is performed according to strict international treatment protocols.
- Clinic’s brand. If the hospital is famous worldwide, accredited and awarded by numerous medical institutions, the brain tumor surgery cost in such facilities may be higher.
- Doctor’s expertise. Neurosurgeons who have decades of experience, participate in clinical research, develop new surgical techniques, have positive reviews, often ask for a higher fee.
- Severity of intervention. If a tumor is easy to reach, the price for surgery is lower, while complex intervention will cost more expensive.
- Travel charges. Calculate the charges for the plane tickets before going to get brain tumor surgery abroad. It can significantly affect the price.
What does a brain tumor removal surgery cost include?
The medical facilities worldwide can offer a more or less extended package of brain tumor surgery cost. In most of the cases, the price includes:
- the brain tumor removal itself
- stay in an intensive care unit (ICU)
- admission in a hospital ward for 4-5 days.
Specify what the brain tumor operation cost includes in the chosen hospital by submitting a request on Bookimed.
How much does the cheapest brain tumor surgery cost?
The cheapest brain surgery price is starting from $6,900. This cost is available in Indian medical facilities. This is 2 times cheaper than in South Korea or Thailand, and 3-5 times cheaper than in the European country. Such a cost is explained by general price policy within the state and income of local citizens.
What is the average cost of brain tumor surgery?
The average price for brain tumor removal is $19,400. The cost was calculated according to data provided by clinics Bookimed cooperates with.
How to choose the hospital for brain tumor removal?
While choosing the hospital for brain tumor surgery, take into account:
- Neurosurgeon’s qualification. Experienced doctors undergo practice in the world leading medical centers, they have certificates and positive patients’ reviews. Note that high professionalism of a doctor affects the brain tumor surgery cost.
- Availability of neuronavigation system. It helps a doctor to control all the movements to decrease the possibility of damaging healthy brain tissues during the surgery.
- Narrow neurosurgical specialization of a clinic/department. Pay attention whether a chosen hospital has a specialized neurosurgery department or clinic. Such units are equipped with the state-of the-art equipment (robotic and endoscopic devices), and the doctors working there have a vast experience in surgeries performing.
- Success rate of the brain tumor removal. The leading clinics provide high recovery rate and long life expectancy after the surgery.
When brain tumor surgery is indicated?
The operation to remove a brain tumor is carried out if the neoplasm:
- grows rapidly
- puts pressure on adjacent tissues and causes neurologic symptoms (worsening of hearing or vision, memory impairment, imbalance and coordination disorders)
- is located in the brain area easily accessible for surgical intervention
- has clear boundaries with surrounding tissues.
- a tumor is located in the brain areas responsible for vital functions of the body
- a tumor is hard-to-reach
- multiple neoplasms (more than 3).
Only a specialist can determine the final decision about the possibility of surgery and the brain tumor removal cost.
What are the types of brain tumor removal surgeries?
Craniotomy for brain tumor removal
Craniotomy (trepanation of the skull) is a traditional option for brain tumor removal. A neurosurgeon removes the upper part of the skull. It provides a good visibility during the surgery and allows removing a tumor completely.
The procedure is conducted under general anesthesia and control of neuronavigation system.
In some cases, the surgery is performed when a patient is conscious. In such a way, a doctor can control the functioning of the patient’s brain during the operation. While a neurosurgeon operates, another doctor or nurse asks a patient questions to check memory, hearing, vision. This technique is called craniotomy in consciousness or awake craniotomy.
The advantages of craniotomy:
- removal of tumors of any size
- higher accuracy of the operation due to neuronavigation.
The disadvantages of the method:
- risk of postoperative complications
- risk of damaging healthy brain tissue
- long rehabilitation period.
Endoscopic brain tumor removal
This is technique for brain surgery when a neurosurgeon removes a tumor through a hole in the skull bone (about 3 cm in diameter). A doctor inserts surgical instruments and a special camera through this opening. It allows completely seeing the formation and surrounding tissues.
The operation is performed under general anesthesia.
The advantages of the method:
- low injury rate
- rapid recovery after surgery.
The endoscopic brain tumor removal is not indicated when a tumor is large.
Tumors of the pituitary are removed through the nasal sinuses.
To find out how much brain tumor surgery costs in your case, submit a request on Bookimed.
Microsurgical removal of a brain tumor
This is the removal of a tumor under the control of neuronavigation.
Neuronavigation is a special system that allows controlling process of operation on the brain. The operation consists of 2 steps.
Step 1: Planning
A patient must undergo magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) or computed tomography (CT) of the brain. A doctor loads examination results into a computer navigation station. The system helps choosing the best access type to remove the tumor.
Step 2: Operation
The data loaded into the station and the neurosurgeon's instruments are connected to the patient's brain. A doctor uses special infrared cameras and reflecting frames to make the connection. Neuronavigation detects each movement of a doctor with an error margin of 1 mm. In this case, mistakes are minimal or absent.
The technique is used for craniotomy and endoscopic tumor removal.
The advantages of the operation:
- low injury rate
- low risk of postoperative complications.
The disadvantage of the method: it is not used for tumors located in hard-to-reach places.
Removal of a tumor under the control of neuromonitoring
Neuromonitoring is a system for evaluating basic brain functions. It analyzes such conditions during the surgery:
function of the brain.
During the operation, neuromonitoring controls the brain activity in dynamics. A neurosurgeon receives information about organism vitals in a real time. It helps to prevent damage of healthy brain tissues.
Neuromonitoring is used for craniotomy and endoscopic removal of the brain tumor.
The advantages of the operation:
- low injury rate
- low risk of postoperative complications.
The disadvantage of the method: it is not used for tumors that are located in hard-to-reach places.
If the tumor cannot be removed surgically, a doctor may prescribe radiotherapy. Such techniques as CyberKnife, GammaKnife, Novalis linear accelerator are available in the leading clinics.
The brain tumor surgery cost is determined individually taking into account an operation type, tumor location, patient’s health condition.
How does preparation for the brain tumor removal go?
Such tests are conducted before a brain tumor removal:
- MRI of the brain (with or without contrast) to detect location of the tumor and its size
- electroencephalography to estimate brain disorders caused by the tumor
- complete blood analysis
- hepatitis and HIV tests
How does a recovery after the brain tumor operation go?
A patient stays in the intensive care unit for up to 3 days after the operation.
The duration of hospital stay is:
- 14-20 days after craniotomy
- up to 10 days after endoscopic operation.
If the tumor influences any organism functions, a patient needs to undergo neurologic rehabilitation. Its duration depends on the health condition. The price for rehab is not included in the brain tumor surgery cost.
After the brain tumor removal it is necessary to regularly undergo medical examination and MRI. It allows estimating the effectiveness of treatment and preventing possible relapse in time.
How to get an exact brain tumor surgery cost for my case?
- Submit a request on Bookimed to undergo brain tumor removal in the best clinic. Bookimed manager will contact you to specify all the preferences regarding treatment.
- The manager will send your MRI and test results to the best neurosurgeons. Then you will receive a personalized treatment program and learn how much does brain tumor surgery cost in various clinics.
- If the program and price are suitable for you, Bookimed manager arranges the treatment to the chosen clinic within 3-5 days.
Bookimed services are free for patients. We are an independent service and directly cooperate with the best hospitals worldwide.
13 Recent Brain tumor removal Reviews in Poland: Check Real Patient Experience
See What Others Are Saying: Reviews of Life-Changing Brain tumor removal in Poland
- Brain tumor in Centro Médico Teknon
- Medulloblastoma in LIV Hospital
Barzi Barzan M. Fadhil
- Brain tumor removal in Centro Médico Teknon
- Brain tumor in Centro Médico Teknon
- Brain tumor in Anadolu Medical Center
Bookimed editorial policy
As the leading global medical tourism platform, we have a huge responsibility to provide reliable information to our clients, including both patients and medical centers, about Brain tumor removal and related medical services. All the information provided on Bookimed.com is grounded in research, foresight, and expertise and meets high interest related to the product and follows:
Smart automatic ranking system for Brain tumor removal clinics
We form our listings of Brain tumor removal clinics and doctors with strict regulations of our smart automatic ranking system. The system is based on real Bookimed patient rates to provide the most objective and transparent information about Brain tumor removal clinics and medical services there.
Our experienced data scientist collects data daily, monitors and optimizes the ranking system using machine learning and artificial intelligence to ensure that the ranking system is up-to-date and provides accurate results.
Real people"s experience only for Brain tumor removal
We collect the opinions of Bookimed clients only after getting medical experience with the Brain tumor removal clinic — so everyone on the platform can trust the facility they choose. We strive to make the content on our platform as useful as possible and ensure the freedom to express critical opinions. Thus, we publish positive and negative reviews, aiming at being a source for informed decision-making for our future clients.
Topics with high levels of expertise, authority, and trustworthiness for Brain tumor removal
On Bookimed.com you may find choice and convenience to find the best Brain tumor removal medical solutions from top medical services providers just in one place, and often at competitive prices. Making sure to deliver the freshest information, the clinic’s representatives update doctors’ CVs, clinics’ capacities, before-after pictures, prices, packages, and specials by themselves shortly. You may meet the clinic’s representative and check the date of updated content at every Brain tumor removal clinic’s page to make sure of its trustworthiness.
Our blog and supportive pieces are created by professional authors with at least 3-year experience in medical writing and edited by medical specialists with relevant clinical and research expertise — all carefully recruited to the team. We strive to enhance patient access to health information, making it expert but easy to understand. All pieces follow the Bookimed’s Editorial Guidelines.
Bookimed values for Brain tumor removal
We are made of people and for people — and that"s our core value. That"s why all the data presented on the platform is collected, edited, reviewed, and updated regularly by our patients, our partner clinics, and our team, including the Bookimed Medical Advisory Board, which consists of the world-renowned doctors with value expertise over 20 years of practice, and a positive reputation. Learn more about us and our mission.
In case you find any mistake or have any questions on the information presented on Bookimed.com about Brain tumor removal, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com.