Did you know that Hungary is considered the capital of dental tourism and queen of dental implants? Every year over 100,000 people visit Hungarian dentists to make their smiles perfect. Continue to read to find dental implant costs, types, and most popular clinics.
On this page:
- Why do dental tourists visit Hungary to have teeth prosthesis?
- What types of dental implants can you get in Hungary?
- Why do Hungarian clinics offer cheap dental implants?
- What impacts dental implant cost in Budapest?
This material has information purposes only and aims to tell about the most cost-effective skilled inpatient care. It isn't a call to action. The choice is yours.
All prices, saving rates, and other cost information given below have 3 independent sources:
- hospital representatives, who are responsible for price relevance and other info on the clinic
- the Bookimed medical team, which calculates saving rates according to data submitted by the rated medical facilities to make comparison and decision more comfortable
- official websites of authoritative organizations that provide cost peculiarities, facts, and figures.
Prices are approximate and may change according to the clinic's internal price policy and exchange rates. Note that the final cost is estimated by treating physician.
Why do dental tourists visit Hungary to have teeth prosthesis?
- Money saving. Patients from Europe, Canada, Ireland, and the USA can save up to 67% for dental care (according to ECBA data). Hungarian dentists provide hot deals for international patients that can significantly cut down dental expenses.
- Quality. Hungarian dentists, in Budapest in particular, use only best implants manufactured in Switzerland, the USA, Israel (Nobel Biocare, DIO, Alphabio).
- Warranty. The government obliges local clinics to give a 2-year guarantee for dental services. Leading clinics provide lifetime warranty for dental implants.
- Easy access. The country has a convenient location, low-cost airlines, developed infrastructure.
- Excellent service. Modern clinics, advanced technologies, qualified doctors with 10+ experience, comfortable dentistry rooms, and English-speaking support during treatment.
Top choice of dental implant centers in Hungary
Evergreen Dental Clinic is a prestigious Hungarian medical center located in the center of Budapest. 18 certificates confirm the quality of service and dental materials.
- among Top 10 dental clinics in Budapest
- awarded for Best Service in Budapest out of 475 clinics rated.
The materials used:
- Nobel Biocare — implants manufactured in Switzerland. It is considered a world leader in innovative dental implants manufacture.
- DIO — an implant system of American-Korean producing, No. 3 in the world in terms of implants sold.
Dental implant package cost at Evergreen, Budapest
Implant + abutment + crown
Accommodation and consultation
Possible reimbursement for flights within Europe
Up to $170
To find out travel arranging details, prices for other implant types, submit a request and Bookimed manager will contact you
MDental Clinic is a specialized medical institution for dental care, located in Budapest. The clinic has 8 certificates for the quality of dental care, positive reviews and transparency in cost estimating.
The experience of the dentistry team counts 15,200 dental implants installed.
The materials used:
- Nobel Biocare
- AlphaBio — dental implant made in Israel with US and Canadian certificates of quality.
Smile package at MDental, Budapest
Implant + abutment + crown
All-on-6 (6 implants +12 crowns)
Consultation with a doctor
Possible reimbursement for flights
Up to $ 200 (If your total cost of dental treatment exceeds $4,518)
Before-after dental implants in Hungary
AlphaBio dental implant + zirconia crowns
Nobel Biocare dental implant + zirconia crowns
Source: MDental Clinic in Budapest
Life is too short to have a bad smile. If you are looking for high quality services, reasonable prices and experienced dentists, Hungary is a good choice for you. Read carefully about clinics and reviews after dental implant in Hungary. Check before-after photos and plan your holidays!
Why do clinics offer cheap dental implants in Hungary?
- The government has been implementing the Hungarian Dental Tourism Development Program aimed at boosting the patient’s flow to Hungary. So it supports the medical centers to provide low-cost dental care without quality loss.
- Possibility to ask for tax relief based on the invoice of your dental treatment in Hungary.
What impacts dental implant cost in Budapest?
- The implant type.
- The crown material chosen.
- The number of missing teeth.
- The procedure you require. Whole prosthesis (implant + abutment + crown) is cheaper than these separate services.
- The doctor’s fee.
- Panoramic X-ray, or CT.
Average cost of dental implants in Hungary compared to other countries
Please pay attention that these costs are approximate.
What types of dental implants can you get in Hungary?
- Traditional implant — a replacement system that looks and functions like a real tooth. It consists of an artificial root, abutment and dental prosthesis such as a crown, bridge.
- Mini implants.It’s a reduced form of a dental implant in case your jawbone can’t take an ordinary implant.