Founded in 2003 as a small dental clinic by Dr. Sermsakul Wongtiraporn in the Ploenchit area of Bangkok across the former UK embassy, it has now become a leading international dental center in Thailand with 8 locations, nearly 70 dental specialists and part of an international network of Dr. Paulo Malo with present in 62 cities and 21 cities around the world.
Why do patients choose Bangkok Smile Dental Group for the treatment?
- Affordable prices. The medical center offers the high-quality and low-cost procedures, including Allon4 Dental Implants, CT of the mandible, Dental Crown Installation, Braces, Bone Graft.
- Experienced and highly-skilled doctors. Mexican doctors are well-educated, have international certificates, and dozens of practical experience.
- Focus on international patients. Hospitals in Bangkok, Thailand continue to be popular for medical tourism. Thus you receive fast and cost-effective medical assistance.
Certificates and awards
- International Organization for Standardization
Allon4 Dental Implants cost starts from $ 9,867.
CT of the mandible cost starts from $ 99.
Dental Crown Installation cost starts from $ 297.
Braces cost starts from $ 1,387.
Bone Graft cost starts from $ 822.
Prices are 3-4 times lower than in the US clinics.
English, Japanese, Thai, French, German
Services at Bangkok Smile Dental Group
- Online doctor consultation
- Health insurance coordination
- Medical records transfer
- Translation services
- Interpreter services
- Personal assistance / Concierge
- Airport pickup
- Private driver / Limousine service
- Car hire
- Local transportation booking
- Local tourism options
- Shopping trip organisation
- Free Wifi
- TV in the room
- Parking available
- Spa and wellness
- Beauty salon
- Visa / Travel office
- Foreign currency exchange office
- Fitness centre
- Safe in the room
- International newspapers
- Dr. Preeda Pungpapong
Completed a fellowship in implantology at the University of North Carolina in 2006
- Dr. Anchana Chayawatana
Studied at the University College of London and the Eastman Dental Institute of Oral Health Care Services
- Dr. Apiyos Piboonratanakit
Graduated with a diploma in prosthodontics from Mahidol University
- Dr. Orapin Kaewplung
Graduated with Ph.D in prosthodontics from Tokyo Medical and Dental University
- Dr. Sermsakul Wongtiraporn
Fellow of the International Congress of Implantologists (ICOI)
- Dr. Chatchai Kunavisarut
Awarded a certificate in prosthodontics from the University of Florida
- Dr. Palawat Laoharungpisit
Graduated with a Ph.D in dental science from Mahidol University
- Dr. Rajapas Panichttra
Earned a certificate in implantology from University of California, Los Angeles, US
- Dr. Sunisa JuengjitRak
Diplomate of the International Congress of Oral Implantologists (ICOI)
- Dr. Rud Sooparb
Diplomate of the American Board of Oral Implantology and Implant Dentistry
- Dr. Kittima Siripanich
Graduated with a degree in dentistry from the University of California, Los Angeles, US