Eurofertil IVF Center
About Eurofertil IVF Center
The Eurofertil IVF Center is the first clinic providing only reproductive health treatment and in vitro fertilization in Turkey. The center was opened in April 2001. Since that time, the center has helped over 28,000 families. All services are provided according to the world standards. Fertility specialists of the hospital choose and apply the most effective type treatment option for each family who wants to have a baby.
IVF Basic Package
Medical procedures Included
The cost is individual for each treatment program. To get a cost estimate and treatment program right for you, submit a request. It’s free and doesn’t oblige you to have a medical trip.
Every 8 hours a baby conceived in Eurofertil IVF Center is born.
All medical units are equipped with the state-of-the-art embryological, andrological and cryobiological laboratories.
Eurofertil IVF Center has the highest rates of successful pregnancies in the world and even higher than the US average.
Success Rate (Live Birth) per cycle initiated
% of Patients who have embryos to freeze
Services of the IVF Center:
- Semen Analysis
- Hormone Analysis
- Obtaining sperm from the testicular tissue (TESE)
- Embryo Freezing (Cryopreservation)
- Preimplantation Genetic Screening (qPCR)
- Egg Freezing
- EmbryoScope (24 hours visual embryo tracking system).
Translation service is free of charge for English and Russian speaking patients regarding all procedures in the clinic. For other languages, patients can hire an interpreter. His/her services are paid separately on a daily basis.
Types of In Vitro Fertilization (IVF)
- Vitro Fertilization (Standart IVF procedure)
- Microinjection (ICSI)
It is when a single sperm cell is directly injected into the egg cell under a microscope. Method is applied in cases where sperm quality is not sufficient for the conventional IVF.
- Unmedicated In Vitro Fertilization
In Vitro Maturation (IVM) uses a very low dose of hormones or no drugs at all. For patients with: endometriosis, drugs sensitivity or poor response to medication, a high probability of OHSS and PCOS (polycystic ovary syndrome), male infertility.
- Comfortable In Vitro Fertilization
Option with less medication. Only for patients under 38 years of age.
- Medicated In Vitro Fertilization
In this treatment option the egg is not obtained with the help of drugs. A medication supports the egg that occurs naturally during a regular menstrual cycle. When it is grown and developed enough, doctors perform IVF process. Not suitable for women with a low ovarian reserve or irregular cycle.
- Natural In Vitro Fertilization
Fertilization with egg cells that women produce during a regular menstrual period.
Standard IVF plan
- Medical evaluation by MD
- All the blood tests, including full hormon analysis, requested by the MD
- Hysteroscopy (if needed)
- Semen analysis
- USG examination
- Prescription of drugs
- Hormone tests during treatment
- USG examinations and doctors visits during treatment
- Blood tests before anesthesia
- Egg collection operation (under anesthesia)
- ICSI application
- Embryo development, follow-up (Embryoscope)
- Embryo transfer process
- Pregnancy test - 12 days after the transfer process
The deposit is unrequired.
What specialties in the hospital are the most demanded?
What treatments do patients most often ask for?
Slow connection. Wait for the end of loading to send a request.
- We find a medical coordinator familiar with the matter
- You get a personal offer with step-by-step guide and the cost estimate
- We arrange your travel including appointment scheduling and flights booking
- You arrive at the hospital, we support you 24/7