Сomplex oncology diagnostic in Bethanien Clinic
About Bethanien Clinic
Bethanien Hospital specializes in the diagnostics and treatment of all lung diseases and is used as a Сlinic for pulmonology and allergology including a center for sleep disorders. The hospital maintains and develops diverse relationships with other medical facilities to ensure optimal medical care. Hospital’s motto "Helping life" means to look and to accompany, to listen and to advise, to nurture and to heal, to comfort and to promote.
Your trust is our top concern, so these reviews are from real people like you. We collect feedback only from our customers after getting medical services in the facility booked via Bookimed.com.
We publish both positive and negative reviews for you to make the best choice. Each review is moderated for compliance with Reviews & Comments Policy.
Despite the short existence of Bethanien Clinic, it has already gained great experience in curing pulmonologic diseases, including allergic, infectious, sleep and oncologic disorders of the lungs. The Bethanien team has extensively expanded and modernized the Clinic, so that it keeps pace with all modern standards for the doctor’s qualification, technical equipment and accommodation services. Bethanien Clinic also provides scientific researches and funding projects.
Profiling diseases of Bethanien Clinic:
- bronchial asthma;
- chronic obstructive pulmonary disease;
- infectious diseases of the lungs;
- sleep disorders;
- pulmonary oncology.
Diagnostics of pulmonary diseases with state-of-the-art equipment:
Bethanien Clinic maintains three specialized diagnostic departments:
- Endoscopy: is used for medical diagnostics, surgical procedures. About 5,000 examinations per year speak for Bethanien experience; can be done with both local and general anesthesia;
- Lung function test;
Lung Cancer Center
Together with the Center for Integrated Oncology (CIO) Köln Bonn, the Uniklinik Köln and the Med 360° Rheinland GmbH, Bethanien Hospital has founded the Lung Cancer Center Uniklinik Köln Solingen, or LuKS. For the early detection of lung cancer Bethanien uses state-of-the-art examination methods that are mentioned below. In weekly tumor conferences, each patient with a diagnosis of lung cancer is discussed intensively and an individual therapy plan is developed jointly.
Lung cancer treatment arrangement:
- Chemotherapy can be done on an outpatient basis or at Bethanien;
- Radiotherapy (radiation) is done with the specialists of Med 360 ° Rheinland GmbH;
- Operation is performed at the site of the University Hospital of Cologne.
How much does the treatment cost in Bethanien Clinic?
Consultation with the professor - €250;
Complete blood count - € 50;
Bronchoscopy - from € 2,000;
Chest X-Ray - € 70;
MRI of one system - € 800-1,000;
CT of the chest and abdomen - € 700-850;
Revision of histological material - € 800-2,000;
1 course of chemotherapy (inpatient) - € 2,500-3,000;
Chemo-port installation - starting from € 1,000.
For additional information about arranging the treatment in Bethanien Hospital please contact Bookimed Doctor-Coordinator.
What specialties in the hospital are the most demanded?
What treatments do patients most often ask for?
Slow connection. Wait for the end of loading to send a request.
- We find a medical coordinator familiar with the matter
- You get a personal offer with step-by-step guide and the cost estimate
- We arrange your travel including appointment scheduling and flights booking
- You arrive at the hospital, we support you 24/7