How to choose the best place to get a nose job?
Patients are often confused in choosing the best clinic to get nose surgery. However, you can follow this advice to find the best place for a nose job:
- Specialization of a medical center. It is better to choose plastic surgery clinics, not multidisciplinary ones. The main advantage of such centers are doctors who have vast experience in successfully performed rhinoplasties. However, multidisciplinary hospitals may provide consultation of doctors specialized in related fields. Especially it is useful for complex surgical interventions.
- Rhinoplasty specialist qualification. A right choice of a doctor is a key factor for successful nose reshaping. Before choosing the best place for rhinoplasty, carefully learn a doctor's CV, their experience, certificates, awards, and "before & after photos". You can ask for a portfolio by submitting a request on Bookimed.
- Patients' reviews. A real experience of patients who have already had rhinoplasty will help you to choose a clinic for a nose job. You can find reviews on our website.
Which is a top country for rhinoplasty?
The best place to get rhinoplasty can be determined individually for each patient as far as it depends on many factors:
- the location of your native country. It is better to choose countries which are easy to reach from your one. In this case, you save time and money for travel.
- Price policy within the state. The cost of rhinoplasty ranges from country to country according to their internal price policy. The charges for accommodation and meals are also cheaper in such states. The lowest prices for rhinoplasty are in India, Turkey, some European countries (the Czech Republic, for instance).
- Features of the climate. Some people want to combine the vacation and nose reshaping, so they prefer some exotic countries, located near the sea or mountains. In this case, the best countries for a nose job are Turkey, Thailand, the UAE, Greece.
If you need any additional info or features on rhinoplasty in a particular country, just submit a request. You will receive a detailed consultation for free.
Where is the best rhinoplasty in Europe performed?
A nose job is performed in each country of Europe. However, the price of a nose reshaping may range significantly depending on a state.
The countries of Western Europe (such as Spain, Germany, Switzerland) offer 3-4 times higher rhinoplasty price than in Eastern Europe (the Czech Republic or Ukraine). Despite a price difference, the quality of the procedure remains the same.
So, if a nose job cost is a key factor for you, choose clinics located in Eastern Europe. If you value premium services, pay attention to Swiss or Spanish clinics, for instance.
Where to get a nose job in Asia?
Asia is among top destinations for plastic surgery. Clinics located in South Korea, Thailand, India provide a world-class rhinoplasty for international patients. The medical centers we cooperate with have an allowance to serve medical tourists so you can be sure of the procedure quality.
Let's compare the pros and cons of the most popular Asian countries for a nose job.
- Vast doctors' experience — about 1 mln plastic surgeries are performed annually in Korea
- Takes the 5th place in the world regarding the number of performed cosmetic surgeries per year
- Up to 99.9% of plastic surgeries in South Korea are successful.
- The price is 2-3 times higher than in Turkey or India, but 2-3 times lower than in the USA or Canada, for instance.
- Expensive and longtime flight from some countries.
- Top destination for plastic surgery — about 60% of all cosmetic operations are carried out for international patients.
- Unique nature. Patients who want to combine a vacation with plastic surgery choose Thailand for its unique and exotic nature.
- Quite high price. People often think that Thailand provides affordable nose job. However, the price for rhinoplasty here is at the same level as in Germany or South Korea. Mostly patients from the USA choose Thailand, as far as they can save about 50% of their money here in comparison with US clinics.
- The flight from some countries is expensive and takes much time.
- The lowest price for rhinoplasty in Asia — Indian clinics conduct rhinoplasty about 1.5 times cheaper than Turkish, 2-4 than Korean or Thai ones.
- The trip is arranged slowly, it takes some time to schedule your appointment.
- If you want to receive premium assistance, better to choose other countries.
- Flight from some countries are quite expensive.
How can you get the best rhinoplasty in the world?
Follow these steps to undergo a high-quality rhinoplasty in the shortest term:/p>
- Compare the prices of rhinoplasty in different clinics and info about them.
- Decide what option is the most suitable for you.
- Submit a request on Bookimed site.
- Bookimed manager will contact to answer all questions: features of rhinoplasty in each country, provide a personalized quote, doctor's "before and after" photos, etc.
- If you agree to the clinic, a manager schedule a time of your arrival at the medical center.
Bookimed services such as consultation, booking of tickets or hotels, 24/7 support are free for a patient.