How much does rhinoplasty (nose job) cost in Turkey?
The average price of rhinoplasty (nose job) in Turkey is $3150, the minimum price is $860, and the maximum price is $6350.
|Turkey||United States of America||Mexico|
|Rhinoplasty (nose job)||from $2000||-||from $2500|
|Tip rhinoplasty||from $900||-||-|
|Closed rhinoplasty||from $1450||-||from $2800|
|Open rhinoplasty||from $1450||-||from $2800|
|Revision rhinoplasty||from $1750||-||from $3000|
- Below average
- Above average
TOP10 Clinics for Rhinoplasty in Turkey
Bookimed has collected 10 best rhinoplasty clinics based in Turkey. Check the video to find the best deals and packages for safe nose job by leading rhinoplasty surgeons with 10 years of practice and more. Have any questions? Submit a request and coordinators of these clinics will contact you shortly.
Some clinics include 4- or 5-star hotel stay in the procedure cost.
For citizens of other countries — please visit ivisa.com to find more details on entry requirements to Turkey.
Transfer: most of clinics provide a free airport-clinic-airport transfer for patients coming for the procedure.
Explore 97 Rhinoplasty (nose job) Clinics in Turkey
The hospitals ranking is based on 2327 requests, 1086 patient reviews, prices, and information from 97 clinics
What is Bookimed?
What is rhinoplasty (nose job)?
- a reconstructive operation that restores the shape of the nose and its functions
- a cosmetic operation that allows reshaping the nose according to facial proportions and patient requirements.
What is preoperative preparation for rhinoplasty in Turkey?
Before rhinoplasty, a patient sees a surgeon, undergoes a survey, and medical tests to exclude contraindications for surgery.
A plastic surgeon may ask for photos of your nose to model the possible result that will be discussed with you.
At least 4 weeks before rhinoplasty, you need to refuse smoking as far as this habit slows the healing process and increases your chances to get an infection.
You need to avoid taking aspirin or ibuprofen for 2 weeks before a nose job. These medicines can provoke bleeding. Consult with your doctor about medications you are allowed to take.
Who benefits the rhinoplasty?
Rhinoplasty can be performed for men and women if they meet the following criteria:
- physical health
- completed facial growth (rhinoplasty is rarely recommended for children and teens)
- they are non-smokers or at least can give up smoking for 4 weeks before surgery and 4 weeks after
- realistic expectations about the outcome.
Note that only a doctor can decide whether you are a good candidate for rhinoplasty or not after a survey.
What is the rhinoplasty process in Turkey?
A nose job operation lasts about 1.5-3 hours depending on a case. Rhinoplasty is an outpatient procedure. This means that you won’t stay in the clinic in Turkey after surgery if complications do not occur.
Nose job process consists of such steps:
- Anesthesia. An anesthesiologist chooses a type of anesthesia (local or general) depending on your case. The most frequently applied one is local anesthesia with sedation.
- Surgery. A plastic surgeon starts an operation from the incision made inside (closed rhinoplasty) or outside (open rhinoplasty) your nose. A doctor carefully raises the skin and gently reshapes the inner bone and cartilage to reconstruct the nose.
- Stitching. When nose reshaping is over, a doctor places tissues and nose skin back, and then an incision is stitched.
If you feel well after surgery, you can return to a hotel.
What rules should I follow during postoperative rehabilitation?
After an operation, you need to rest with the raised head above your chest. It will allow reducing swelling and bleeding.
You need to wear a special splint for about one week. This splint will protect and support your nose.
Also, you need to follow some restrictions for several weeks after rhinoplasty:
- Avoid physical exercises
- Do not take a bath; a shower is an alternative
- Try not to blow your nose
- Eat foods easy to digest. You need to avoid constipation that can provoke extra pressure on the stitches.
- Manage your emotions — avoid extreme laughing and screaming.
- Not to pull the clothes wearing over your head (shirts, sweaters, etc.) to avoid injuring the nose.
Also, avoid wearing glasses for at least 4 weeks after surgery. During this period, you can use contact lenses.
The noticeable swelling will disappear in several weeks, and you can return to the usual lifestyle.
What results can I expect after rhinoplasty in Turkey?
The results after rhinoplasty are permanent. Even the changes for 1-2 mm can extremely improve your appearance.
Note that the final result you will observe in about 1 year; till this period the swelling disappears and scarring becomes hardly visible.
If you don't like the result, the repeated nose job operation is possible to be performed at least in 1 year after the first surgery.
What are the risks of rhino?
Rhinoplasty is considered a quite complex high-risk procedure. And you need to entrust your health only to an experienced doctor.
After rhinoplasty such complications can occur:
- breathing disturbance (in 70% of cases) normally disappears in several days after the operation
- swelling frequently occurs; it reduces in several weeks
- infections are a rare complication, but in some cases threaten a patient’s life
- postoperative deformities (in 5% of cases are an indication for a repeated operation).
If you notice any complication, inform your doctor to manage the issue.
What areas are intended for rhinoplasty?
Turkish Medical Association
The Turkish Medical Association (TMA) was established to improve public healthcare in Turkey. The association considers professional doctor competence, education, and training.
Straumann® Dental Implant System Official Provider
The certificates means the clinic is the official provider of the Swiss company and applies original Straumann® materials.
72 Rhinoplasty (nose job) Doctors in Turkey: Inquire to Get a Free Medical Assessment
Information about doctors who accept foreign patients is provided by clinics
Request for details
Request for details
Request for details
- Effective prices
- Customer care support 24/7
- Patient reviews
86 Recent Rhinoplasty (nose job) Reviews in Turkey: Check Real Patient Experience
Who can tell more about the clinic, amenities, and staff than someone who checked everything themselves? We collect the genuine experience of our patients for you to make the best choice.
We publish positive and negative reviews — all from verified people only after getting medical services booked via Bookimed.com. Each review is moderated for compliance with Reviews & Comments Policy.
86 positive reviews on rhinoplasty (nose job) in Turkey
5 negative reviews on rhinoplasty (nose job) in Turkey
Before & After Rhinoplasty (nose job) in Turkey Photos
The results of the procedure are provided by the clinics
FAQ about Rhinoplasty (nose job) in Turkey
What should you know about rhinoplasty in Turkey?
- About 800,000 plastic surgeries are performed in Turkey every year and rhinoplasty (nose job) is one of the most common one according to ISAPS (International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery) statistics.
- Most medical tourists come from Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Kuwait, the UAE, Jordan, Israel, Lebanon, and European countries.
- The low cost of rhinoplasty in Turkey is the most significant reason why international patients prefer this country.
- Turkey is recognized as one among Top 10 plastic surgery countries worldwide.
What are the advantages of a nose job in Turkey?
- Qualified plastic surgeons. The main advantage of rhinoplasty in Turkey is the experience of doctors. Turkish doctors have been working in the field of aesthetic surgery for more than 20 years. They undergo training and internships in clinics in Europe and the USA, and are included in the Top list of the best plastic surgeons in the world.
- Technologies that allow you to see the result of rhinoplasty before the procedure. Before the operation, Turkish doctors perform 3D-modeling of the result. During the consultation, the surgeon takes a panoramic picture of the face and, using a special program, selects the suitable shape and size of the nose with the patient.
- Affordable cost. The price of rhinoplasty in Turkey is lower than in South Korea and the United States. For example, rhinoplasty in the United States costs from $5,000 to $10,000, which is at least twice as much as in Turkey. The cost of a nose job in Turkey ranges from $2,000 to $2,500. The difference in price is explained by the level of economic development of the country.
- High-quality services. Patients of Turkish clinics receive high quality medical care and service, which is confirmed by accreditation of the Joint Commission International (JCI) — the global organization that monitors level of services and patients’ safety in the clinics worldwide.
How to get rhinoplasty in Turkey?
Submit a request on the website and a Bookimed medical coordinator will contact you and answer your questions about rhinoplasty in Turkey, the cost of the procedure in different centers and help you choose the best one. You can also request a portfolio of plastic surgeons to see the examples of nose job performed by a particular surgeon.
If necessary, a Bookimed medical coordinator will help you with booking tickets and accommodation.
Why do thousands of patients prefer to get a nose job in Turkey?
- Affordable prices — the cost of rhino in Turkey is 90% lower than in the US, UK, and European countries.
- Safe control — medical associations including the World Medical Association and the Turkish Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (TSAPS) monitor the services quality and patients’ safety in Turkish clinics and guarantee rhinoplasty in Turkey is really safe.
- Doctors’ experience — plastic surgeons here have vast experience and perform hundreds of operations each year. Most of them undergo overseas internships and are members of international societies and organizations.
- Local medical equipment manufacturing — any medical goods are produced in the country and are not imported. This concept leads to lower cosmetic surgery costs.
- Opportunity to combine plastic surgery and vacation — because of the mild climate, unique culture, and affordable prices for food and accommodation, Turkey has become one of the best countries for nose shape improvement and rest.
How to choose the right hospital and surgeon for rhinoplasty?
To avoid complications, side effects after the operation and speed up the recovery time, it’s crucial to choose the right clinic and experienced surgeon. When choosing a clinic and doctor, pay attention to:
- accreditation/certification of clinics from Joint Commission International (JCI) or the Turkish Ministry of Health to make sure the chosen facility meets the highest standards of hygiene and patients’ safety
- membership of clinic and surgeon in any Turkish and international medical association that confirm qualification in the field of plastic surgery
- before/after photos to make sure you get desired result after the nose job
- success rates and years of experience that prove you will get high-quality services.
Also, the surgeon must be certified and recognized by international professional associations such as the Turkish Medical Association, the Turkish Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (TSAPS), and the Turkish Society for Reconstructive Microsurgery.
Who is the best nose surgeon in Turkey?
The best nose surgeons in Turkey usually practice in the private clinics. You can learn more about the top doctors, their qualification, and results of rhino procedures performed by them by following this link.
What to do if the result does not satisfy you?
The surgeon operates according to a 3D model approved with the patient. If the result differs from the model, the doctor performs the second operation for free. If the new nose coincides with the 3D model, but the patient wants to fix something additionally, revision rhinoplasty is paid.
It is important to perform the second operation as soon as possible, while the cartilage and bone tissue are easier to correct. If the swelling has subsided, the doctor prescribes the procedure the next day.
Medical coordinators consult you and help to make the right choice. Bookimed services are free for you and do not affect the clinic's bill.
How Bookimed can help you
Bookimed is a trusted global medical tourism platform. Every month over 9,000 people request our assistance. Check what do we offer:
Bookimed cooperates with top medical centers in 35+ countries. And we can pick the best one precisely for your medical needs.
Searching for a doctor or a clinic? The best program for your budget? We do have answers for these questions based on the experience of 830,000+ patients served.
You are never alone during your medical trip. Our team is on hand over the phone or chat to ensure you have an excellent experience.
We don't charge you any medical travel consultation or arrangement fees. The prices on the platform are equal to the clinics' costs ... or even lower.
Slow connection. Wait for the end of loading to send a request.