- Highly experienced and award-winning plastic surgeon
- Specialized in facial and body plastic aesthetic procedures
- Utilizes the most updated methods available
- Easy booking process
- Patient reviews indicate an overall positive experience
Discover the Best Clinics and Costs for Rhinoplasty (nose job) in Egypt 2023
Rhinoplasty (nose job) Overview in Egypt
This therapy adjusts nose shape using injectable fillers, offering a painless, non-invasive alternative to traditional rhinoplasty.
The procedure refines the nose"s tip, enhancing nasal balance and harmony through reshaping, offering a more aesthetically pleasing appearance.
The operation reshapes the nose internally, ensuring a better profile with minimal scarring and faster recovery.
The nose reshaping via incisions on the outside to achieve greater surgical control and visibility.
The procedure repairs previous nose surgeries results to improve nasal function and appearance through precise reconstructive techniques.
The procedure smooths the nose"s shape by removing excess bone and cartilage, enhancing facial harmony.
The procedure remodels nose flares, improving facial symmetry with minimal pain, short recovery, and noticeable results.
A non-invasive operation for an artificial nasal prosthesis placement to improve appearance, restore function, and enhance self-confidence.
The procedure reshapes the nose by operating on bone, enhancing aesthetic appeal and improving breathing issues.
- Bookimed services are free for patients.
- No extra fees, Pay only according to the clinic's bills.
- The price for medical services is the same as going directly to the clinic.
- Exclusive discounts can be provided for Bookimed patients.
- 100% secure payment process
Day 1 - Arrival
- Arrive at the airport and arrange transfer to the hotel.
- Check-in at the hotel.
- Relax and get a good night"s rest before the procedure.
Day 2 - Pre-operation
- Transfer to the clinic.
- Meet with the plastic surgeon for consultation.
- Perform preoperative tests such as blood tests, EKG, etc.
- Discuss the procedure, risks, and expected results with the surgeon.
- Have a physical examination.
Day 3 - Rhinoplasty
- Admission to the clinic.
- Undergo Rhinoplasty under general anesthesia.
- The procedure usually lasts 1-2 hours.
- Recovery in the clinic under medical supervision.
Day 4 - Post-operation
- Post-operative controls by the surgeon.
- Discharge from the clinic and transfer back to the hotel.
Week 1 - Rehabilitation
- Rest and recovery at the hotel.
- Follow the surgeon"s post-operative care instructions.
- Return to the clinic for a check-up and removal of stitches.
- Continue with prescribed medication and care routine.
- Gradual return to daily activities, avoiding strenuous exercise.
- Normal activity can be resumed, including exercise.
- Final results start to become visible.
Please note that each patient"s recovery process may vary based on individual factors and the complexity of the procedure.
While Rhinoplasty (nose job) treatment offers are not be available in Egypt, we've selected the TOP offers based on feedback from Bookimed patients.
- Experience: With Dr. Kim’s 35+ years in the field of plastic and reconstructive surgery, you can assure yourself of the highest quality of care.
- Expertise & Education: Dr. Kim has received pre-medical education from Korea University, an M.D. degree from the same university, and is a visiting associate professor researcher in the lab of tissue engineering and regenerative medicine at the University of California, Irvine.
- Safety & Quality: JK Plastic Surgery Center is the top clinic for international patients looking for cosmetic surgeries in South Korea with 100% success rate of all procedures performed in the hospital.
- Awards & Recognition: JK Plastic Surgery Center is a premium center with 20-years history and numerous awards.
- Complete Package: This package includes Tip-plasty, Osteotomy, and more, with no extra costs for transfer or accommodation.
Standard Rhinoplasty (Nose Job) All Included Offer with Dr. S Eroglu
- Highly experienced doctor: Dr. S Eroglu has been practicing since 2012.
- State-of-the-art clinic: C L I N I S T A ® is a hair transplant center based in Istanbul, Turkey.
- Lifetime warranty: Clinista offers lifetime warranty on transplanted hair.
- Easy access: Patients from Italy, Spain, Great Britain, Middle Eastern, and North African countries choose Clinista for hair transplant tourism.
- Comfortable stay: The offer includes 3* Hotel, VIP transfer, 1 day stay in the hospital and 6 days stay in the hotel.
- Expertise: With over 16 years of experience, Dr. Dovydas Gutmanas is an expert in performing rhinoplasty procedures.
- Quality Care: Kardiolita Hospital offers a safe and comfortable environment, with experienced staff providing quality care.
- Comprehensive Package: The Standard Rhinoplasty package includes all necessary pre-op and post-op tests, medications, follow-up visits, and language assistance.
- Affordable Prices: Kardiolita Hospital offers competitive prices for their Rhinoplasty packages.
- Positive Reviews: Many patient reviews of Dr. Dovydas Gutmanas and Kardiolita Hospital are positive, citing excellent results and a pleasant experience.
Discover the Hottest Rhinoplasty (nose job) Packages of the Season
What's the Cost for Rhinoplasty (nose job) in Egypt? Find Out Nowupdated 12/3/2023
|United States of America||Turkey||Mexico|
|Closed rhinoplasty||from $7000||from $5100||from $2800|
|Nasal hump removal||from $4500||from $2176||-|
|Non-Surgical nose correction||from $2500||from $544||from $400|
|Open rhinoplasty||from $9000||from $5300||from $2800|
|Osteotomy rhinoplasty||from $8000||from $4550||-|
|Revision rhinoplasty||from $9000||from $3810||from $3000|
|Rhinoplasty (nose job)||from $4129||from $2600||from $3500|
|Tip rhinoplasty||from $7000||from $2721||-|
|The total cost is calculated individually. It may range depending on your medical issue, doctor's qualification, procedure complexity and related complications (if they occur). You’ll get the exact price for a plastic surgery procedure after a consultation with a doctor.|
Cairo Plastic Clinic is a private multi-specialty medical center located in Cairo, Egypt. The team is dedicated to plastic surgery, aesthetic medicine and cosmetology, weight loss, and maxillofacial surgery. Cairo Plastic Clinic is a state-of-the-art facility offering the best plastic and cosmetic surgery service in the Middle East. Professor Adel Michel Wilson serves patients. He has operated on thousands of patients from all over the world. The Professor trained in the UK. Cairo Plastic Clinic serves both adults and children. Patients from Europe & Commonwealth, the USA, Canada, and Australia visit the clinic for plastic surgery operations.
Hospital certificates and accreditation of quality
|Rhinoplasty (nose job)||$1500 - $3200|
3 Before & after photos
Your Medical Travel Guide: Essential Tips and Advice
FAQ about Rhinoplasty (nose job) in Egypt
How to choose the best place to get a nose job?
Patients are often confused in choosing the best clinic to get nose surgery. However, you can follow this advice to find the best place for a nose job:
- Specialization of a medical center. It is better to choose plastic surgery clinics, not multidisciplinary ones. The main advantage of such centers are doctors who have vast experience in successfully performed rhinoplasties. However, multidisciplinary hospitals may provide consultation of doctors specialized in related fields. Especially it is useful for complex surgical interventions.
- Rhinoplasty specialist qualification. A right choice of a doctor is a key factor for successful nose reshaping. Before choosing the best place for rhinoplasty, carefully learn a doctor's CV, their experience, certificates, awards, and "before & after photos". You can ask for a portfolio by submitting a request on Bookimed.
- Patients' reviews. A real experience of patients who have already had rhinoplasty will help you to choose a clinic for a nose job. You can find reviews on our website.
Which is a top country for rhinoplasty?
The best place to get rhinoplasty can be determined individually for each patient as far as it depends on many factors:
- the location of your native country. It is better to choose countries which are easy to reach from your one. In this case, you save time and money for travel.
- Price policy within the state. The cost of rhinoplasty ranges from country to country according to their internal price policy. The charges for accommodation and meals are also cheaper in such states. The lowest prices for rhinoplasty are in India, Turkey, some European countries (the Czech Republic, for instance).
- Features of the climate. Some people want to combine the vacation and nose reshaping, so they prefer some exotic countries, located near the sea or mountains. In this case, the best countries for a nose job are Turkey, Thailand, the UAE, Greece. If you need any additional info or features on rhinoplasty in a particular country, just submit a request. You will receive a detailed consultation for free.
Where is the best rhinoplasty in Europe performed?
A nose job is performed in each country of Europe. However, the price of a nose reshaping may range significantly depending on a state.
The countries of Western Europe (such as Spain, Germany, Switzerland) offer 3-4 times higher rhinoplasty price than in Eastern Europe (the Czech Republic or Ukraine). Despite a price difference, the quality of the procedure remains the same.
So, if a nose job cost is a key factor for you, choose clinics located in Eastern Europe. If you value premium services, pay attention to Swiss or Spanish clinics, for instance.
Where to get a nose job in Asia?
Asia is among top destinations for plastic surgery. Clinics located in South Korea, Thailand, India provide a world-class rhinoplasty for international patients. The medical centers we cooperate with have an allowance to serve medical tourists so you can be sure of the procedure quality.
Let's compare the pros and cons of the most popular Asian countries for a nose job.
- Vast doctors' experience — about 1 mln plastic surgeries are performed annually in Korea
- Takes the 5th place in the world regarding the number of performed cosmetic surgeries per year
- Up to 99.9% of plastic surgeries in South Korea are successful.
- The price is 2-3 times higher than in Turkey or India, but 2-3 times lower than in the USA or Canada, for instance.
- Expensive and longtime flight from some countries.
- Top destination for plastic surgery — about 60% of all cosmetic operations are carried out for international patients.
- Unique nature. Patients who want to combine a vacation with plastic surgery choose Thailand for its unique and exotic nature.
- Quite high price. People often think that Thailand provides affordable nose job. However, the price for rhinoplasty here is at the same level as in Germany or South Korea. Mostly patients from the USA choose Thailand, as far as they can save about 50% of their money here in comparison with US clinics.
- The flight from some countries is expensive and takes much time.
- The lowest price for rhinoplasty in Asia — Indian clinics conduct rhinoplasty about 1.5 times cheaper than Turkish, 2-4 than Korean or Thai ones.
- The trip is arranged slowly, it takes some time to schedule your appointment.
- If you want to receive premium assistance, better to choose other countries.
- Flight from some countries are quite expensive.
How can you get the best rhinoplasty in the world?
Follow these steps to undergo a high-quality rhinoplasty in the shortest term:
- Compare the prices of rhinoplasty in different clinics and info about them.
- Decide what option is the most suitable for you.
- Submit a request on Bookimed site.
- Bookimed manager will contact to answer all questions: features of rhinoplasty in each country, provide a personalized quote, doctor's "before and after" photos, etc.
- If you agree to the clinic, a manager schedule a time of your arrival at the medical center.
Bookimed services such as consultation, booking of tickets or hotels, 24/7 support are free for a patient.
0 Recent Rhinoplasty (nose job) Reviews in Egypt: Check Real Patient Experience
Bookimed editorial policy
As the leading global medical tourism platform for Rhinoplasty (nose job), we have a huge responsibility before our clients — both patients and medical centers. All the information provided on Bookimed.com for Rhinoplasty (nose job) is grounded in research, foresight, and expertise and meets high interest related to the product and follows:
We form our listings of clinics and doctors for Rhinoplasty (nose job) with strict regulations of our smart automatic ranking system. The system is based on real Bookimed patient rates to provide the most objective and transparent information about clinics and medical services for Rhinoplasty (nose job) there.
Our experienced data scientist collects data daily, monitors and optimizes the ranking system using machine learning and artificial intelligence to ensure that the ranking system is up-to-date and provides accurate results.
We collect the opinions of Bookimed clients only after getting medical experience with the clinic for Rhinoplasty (nose job) — so everyone on the platform can trust the facility they choose. We strive to make the content on our platform as useful as possible and ensure the freedom to express critical opinions. Thus, we publish positive and negative reviews for Rhinoplasty (nose job), aiming at being a source for informed decision-making for our future clients.
Topics with high levels of expertise, authority, and trustworthiness for Rhinoplasty (nose job)
On Bookimed.com for Rhinoplasty (nose job), you may find choice and convenience to find the best medical solutions from top medical services providers just in one place, and often at competitive prices. Making sure to deliver the freshest information for Rhinoplasty (nose job), the clinic’s representatives update doctors’ CVs, clinics’ capacities, before-after pictures, prices, packages, and specials by themselves shortly. You may meet the clinic’s representative and check the date of updated content at every clinic’s page to make sure of its trustworthiness.
Our blog and supportive pieces for Rhinoplasty (nose job) are created by professional authors with at least 3-year experience in medical writing and edited by medical specialists with relevant clinical and research expertise — all carefully recruited to the team. We strive to enhance patient access to health information for Rhinoplasty (nose job), making it expert but easy to understand. All pieces follow the Bookimed’s Editorial Guidelines.
Bookimed values for Rhinoplasty (nose job)
We are made of people and for people — and that"s our core value for Rhinoplasty (nose job). That"s why all the data presented on the platform is collected, edited, reviewed, and updated regularly by our patients, our partner clinics, and our team, including the Bookimed Medical Advisory Board, which consists of the world-renowned doctors with value expertise over 20 years of practice, and a positive reputation. Learn more about us and our mission for Rhinoplasty (nose job).
In case you find any mistake or have any questions on the information presented on Bookimed.com for Rhinoplasty (nose job), please feel free to contact us at email@example.com.
Rhinoplasty (nose job) Bookimed Medical Advisory Board expert
The consistency, accuracy of data, and adherence to the highest standards of medical writing is proved by the Bookimed Medical Advisory Board expert — Doctor Bulent Cihantimur.
Doctor B. is a top-rated plastic surgeon from Turkey with over 20 years of practice. Ranked among 50 best world’s plastic surgeons. Author of 8 innovative plastic surgery methods.
Dr. Cihantimur has a wide range of experience and expertise, including breast augmentation and reconstruction, body contouring, facial rejuvenation, and rhinoplasty. Is a member of 7 professional American, Turkish and international associations.
Cooperates with Bookimed from 2020 and arranges training trips for the Bookimed’s coordinators to his clinics.
The Medical Advisory Board expert is a verified credible medical professional with solid theoretical background and practical experience in the field. The expert provides support related to medical content accuracy for medical writers and performs educational workshops to Bookimed coordinators serving patient requests.
The medical content creation under the expert’s control follows rigorous and well-established procedure to be informative, trustworthy, and transparent and making Bookimed.com a credible source of evidence-based health information.