- Experience and Professionalism: Dr. Mohd Nasir has been practicing medicine for 25 years and is an expert in aesthetic medicine, laser treatments, and non-surgical aesthetic procedures.
- High Success Rate: The clinic has high success rates of 98.0% for Botox injections, 99.0% for stem cell rejuvenation therapy, and 99.0% for filler injections.
- Award Winning Clinic: Klinik De Palma has been awarded Consumer Choice Brand of the Year 2022 by World Muslimpreneur.
- All-inclusive Offer: Premium rhinoplasty offer includes medications, local anesthesia, consultation with a doctor, 4-star hotel stay, and transfer from the airport-hotel-clinic-airport.
- Short Duration: The duration of the procedure is 0 days stay in the hospital and 1 day stay in the hotel.
Discover the Best Clinics and Costs for Rhinoplasty (nose job) in Malaysia 2023
Don't Miss Out on These Incredible Rhinoplasty (nose job) Deals in Malaysia for June 2023
What's the Cost for Rhinoplasty (nose job) in Malaysia? Find Out Nowupdated 5/31/2023
|United States of America||Turkey||Mexico|
|Closed rhinoplasty||from $3000||from $861||from $2800|
|Open rhinoplasty||-||from $861||from $2800|
|Revision rhinoplasty||from $10000||from $1077||from $3000|
|Rhinoplasty (nose job)||from $4966||from $861||from $2500|
|Tip rhinoplasty||from $5400||from $861||-|
|The total cost is calculated individually. It may range depending on your medical issue, doctor's qualification, procedure complexity and related complications (if they occur). You’ll get the exact price for a plastic surgery procedure after a consultation with a doctor.|
Klinik De Palma is a private single-specialty medical center located in Ampang Jaya, Malaysia. The team specializes in aesthetic medicine and cosmetology. Procedures' success rates at the clinic are 98.0% for botox injections, 99.0% for stem cell rejuvenation therapy, and 99.0% for filler injections. World Muslimpreneur has awarded Klinik De Palma Consumer Choice Brand of the Year 2022. Klinik De Palma serves both adults and children. More than 1,000 patients choose Klinik De Palma to get yearly aesthetic treatment. People from Europe & Commonwealth, Arab League States, and Asia visit the clinic to get aesthetic procedures.
Hospital certificates and accreditation of quality
The rhinoplasty in Malaysia is performed in the Plastic Surgery Department of Beverly Wilshire Medical Center. The nose job of any complexity is performed in Malaysia. Most popular methods for the procedure are open and closed ones. Before the rhinoplasty, a plastic surgeon provides 3D modeling of the future result: a specialist chooses the suitable nose shape.
A patient needs to stay for 7 days in Malaysia to perform rhinoplasty. The first day a patient undergoes all preoperative tests, if there are no contraindications, the nose job is assigned the next day. It lasts for up to 3 hours. In a week after nose job in Malaysia, a patient visits a doctor for a final check and removing stitches. The swelling usually disappears in 10-14 days after the rhinoplasty.
The rhinoplasty cost is Malaysia depends on the complexity of intervention and the severity of the defect. The price includes pre- and postoperative tests, the rhinoplasty, and doctors’ fees.
Your Medical Travel Guide: Essential Tips and Advice
Get a Medical Assessment for Rhinoplasty (nose job) in Malaysia: Consult with 2 Experienced Doctors Now
Edryn Kamarul Zaman
Edryn Kamarul Zaman
Mohd Nasir Bin Othman
Mohd Nasir Bin Othman
FAQ about Rhinoplasty (nose job) in Malaysia
How to choose the best place to get a nose job?
Patients are often confused in choosing the best clinic to get nose surgery. However, you can follow this advice to find the best place for a nose job:
- Specialization of a medical center. It is better to choose plastic surgery clinics, not multidisciplinary ones. The main advantage of such centers are doctors who have vast experience in successfully performed rhinoplasties. However, multidisciplinary hospitals may provide consultation of doctors specialized in related fields. Especially it is useful for complex surgical interventions.
- Rhinoplasty specialist qualification. A right choice of a doctor is a key factor for successful nose reshaping. Before choosing the best place for rhinoplasty, carefully learn a doctor's CV, their experience, certificates, awards, and "before & after photos". You can ask for a portfolio by submitting a request on Bookimed.
- Patients' reviews. A real experience of patients who have already had rhinoplasty will help you to choose a clinic for a nose job. You can find reviews on our website.
Which is a top country for rhinoplasty?
The best place to get rhinoplasty can be determined individually for each patient as far as it depends on many factors:
- the location of your native country. It is better to choose countries which are easy to reach from your one. In this case, you save time and money for travel.
- Price policy within the state. The cost of rhinoplasty ranges from country to country according to their internal price policy. The charges for accommodation and meals are also cheaper in such states. The lowest prices for rhinoplasty are in India, Turkey, some European countries (the Czech Republic, for instance).
- Features of the climate. Some people want to combine the vacation and nose reshaping, so they prefer some exotic countries, located near the sea or mountains. In this case, the best countries for a nose job are Turkey, Thailand, the UAE, Greece. If you need any additional info or features on rhinoplasty in a particular country, just submit a request. You will receive a detailed consultation for free.
Where is the best rhinoplasty in Europe performed?
A nose job is performed in each country of Europe. However, the price of a nose reshaping may range significantly depending on a state.
The countries of Western Europe (such as Spain, Germany, Switzerland) offer 3-4 times higher rhinoplasty price than in Eastern Europe (the Czech Republic or Ukraine). Despite a price difference, the quality of the procedure remains the same.
So, if a nose job cost is a key factor for you, choose clinics located in Eastern Europe. If you value premium services, pay attention to Swiss or Spanish clinics, for instance.
Where to get a nose job in Asia?
Asia is among top destinations for plastic surgery. Clinics located in South Korea, Thailand, India provide a world-class rhinoplasty for international patients. The medical centers we cooperate with have an allowance to serve medical tourists so you can be sure of the procedure quality.
Let's compare the pros and cons of the most popular Asian countries for a nose job.
- Vast doctors' experience — about 1 mln plastic surgeries are performed annually in Korea
- Takes the 5th place in the world regarding the number of performed cosmetic surgeries per year
- Up to 99.9% of plastic surgeries in South Korea are successful.
- The price is 2-3 times higher than in Turkey or India, but 2-3 times lower than in the USA or Canada, for instance.
- Expensive and longtime flight from some countries.
- Top destination for plastic surgery — about 60% of all cosmetic operations are carried out for international patients.
- Unique nature. Patients who want to combine a vacation with plastic surgery choose Thailand for its unique and exotic nature.
- Quite high price. People often think that Thailand provides affordable nose job. However, the price for rhinoplasty here is at the same level as in Germany or South Korea. Mostly patients from the USA choose Thailand, as far as they can save about 50% of their money here in comparison with US clinics.
- The flight from some countries is expensive and takes much time.
- The lowest price for rhinoplasty in Asia — Indian clinics conduct rhinoplasty about 1.5 times cheaper than Turkish, 2-4 than Korean or Thai ones.
- The trip is arranged slowly, it takes some time to schedule your appointment.
- If you want to receive premium assistance, better to choose other countries.
- Flight from some countries are quite expensive.
How can you get the best rhinoplasty in the world?
Follow these steps to undergo a high-quality rhinoplasty in the shortest term:
- Compare the prices of rhinoplasty in different clinics and info about them.
- Decide what option is the most suitable for you.
- Submit a request on Bookimed site.
- Bookimed manager will contact to answer all questions: features of rhinoplasty in each country, provide a personalized quote, doctor's "before and after" photos, etc.
- If you agree to the clinic, a manager schedule a time of your arrival at the medical center.
Bookimed services such as consultation, booking of tickets or hotels, 24/7 support are free for a patient.
161 Recent Rhinoplasty (nose job) Reviews in Malaysia: Check Real Patient Experience
See What Others Are Saying: Reviews of Life-Changing Rhinoplasty (nose job) in Malaysia
- Rhinoplasty (nose job) in The Nose Aesthetic Clinic
- Sleeve gastrectomy in Karisoclinic
- Rhinoplasty (nose job) in The Nose Aesthetic Clinic
- Rhinoplasty (nose job) in Gilenis Surgical Center
United States of America
- Rhinoplasty (nose job) in Istanbul Aesthetic Plastic Surgery Center
Bookimed editorial policy
As the leading global medical tourism platform for Rhinoplasty (nose job), we have a huge responsibility before our clients — both patients and medical centers. All the information provided on Bookimed.com for Rhinoplasty (nose job) is grounded in research, foresight, and expertise and meets high interest related to the product and follows:
Smart automatic ranking system for Rhinoplasty (nose job)
We form our listings of clinics and doctors for Rhinoplasty (nose job) with strict regulations of our smart automatic ranking system. The system is based on real Bookimed patient rates to provide the most objective and transparent information about clinics and medical services for Rhinoplasty (nose job) there.
Our experienced data scientist collects data daily, monitors and optimizes the ranking system using machine learning and artificial intelligence to ensure that the ranking system is up-to-date and provides accurate results.
Real people"s experience only for Rhinoplasty (nose job)
We collect the opinions of Bookimed clients only after getting medical experience with the clinic for Rhinoplasty (nose job) — so everyone on the platform can trust the facility they choose. We strive to make the content on our platform as useful as possible and ensure the freedom to express critical opinions. Thus, we publish positive and negative reviews for Rhinoplasty (nose job), aiming at being a source for informed decision-making for our future clients.
Topics with high levels of expertise, authority, and trustworthiness for Rhinoplasty (nose job)
On Bookimed.com for Rhinoplasty (nose job), you may find choice and convenience to find the best medical solutions from top medical services providers just in one place, and often at competitive prices. Making sure to deliver the freshest information for Rhinoplasty (nose job), the clinic’s representatives update doctors’ CVs, clinics’ capacities, before-after pictures, prices, packages, and specials by themselves shortly. You may meet the clinic’s representative and check the date of updated content at every clinic’s page to make sure of its trustworthiness.
Our blog and supportive pieces for Rhinoplasty (nose job) are created by professional authors with at least 3-year experience in medical writing and edited by medical specialists with relevant clinical and research expertise — all carefully recruited to the team. We strive to enhance patient access to health information for Rhinoplasty (nose job), making it expert but easy to understand. All pieces follow the Bookimed’s Editorial Guidelines.
Bookimed values for Rhinoplasty (nose job)
We are made of people and for people — and that"s our core value for Rhinoplasty (nose job). That"s why all the data presented on the platform is collected, edited, reviewed, and updated regularly by our patients, our partner clinics, and our team, including the Bookimed Medical Advisory Board, which consists of the world-renowned doctors with value expertise over 20 years of practice, and a positive reputation. Learn more about us and our mission for Rhinoplasty (nose job).
In case you find any mistake or have any questions on the information presented on Bookimed.com for Rhinoplasty (nose job), please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Rhinoplasty (nose job) Bookimed Medical Advisory Board expert
The consistency, accuracy of data, and adherence to the highest standards of medical writing is proved by the Bookimed Medical Advisory Board expert — Doctor Bulent Cihantimur.
Doctor B. is a top-rated plastic surgeon from Turkey with over 20 years of practice. Ranked among 50 best world’s plastic surgeons. Author of 8 innovative plastic surgery methods.
Dr. Cihantimur has a wide range of experience and expertise, including breast augmentation and reconstruction, body contouring, facial rejuvenation, and rhinoplasty. Is a member of 7 professional American, Turkish and international associations.
Cooperates with Bookimed from 2020 and arranges training trips for the Bookimed’s coordinators to his clinics.
The Medical Advisory Board expert is a verified credible medical professional with solid theoretical background and practical experience in the field. The expert provides support related to medical content accuracy for medical writers and performs educational workshops to Bookimed coordinators serving patient requests.
The medical content creation under the expert’s control follows rigorous and well-established procedure to be informative, trustworthy, and transparent and making Bookimed.com a credible source of evidence-based health information.