218 liposuction clinics globally are listed on the Bookimed website. Our medical coordinators have picked the top 5 countries and 10 medical facilities, where you can get liposuction cheaper and be satisfied with the result. Approximate lipo costs you can book on this page are:
In the USA alone, more than 270,000 patients underwent liposuction in 2019. SSuch high demand for this procedure is easily explained: liposuction enables a fast improvement to your body contours by eliminating fat deposits - without an exhausting exercise regime or strict diet. You can achieve the body you’ve been dreaming of with just one visit to a plastic surgeon.
Sounds good? However, lipo remains one of the most expensive plastic surgery operations. For example, the average cost of a procedure in the USA is around $4,000 per zone, and around $4,200 per zone in the UK. However, if you want to save money and make your dream come true, you can opt for cheaper liposuction abroad, where you can find affordable lipo starting at $710.
Bookimed, a #1 medical tourism platform globally, has chosen the top 5 countries offering both a high level of service and affordable prices for fat removal surgery. The ranking is based on our 185 clinics and 21 patient reviews :
- Turkey — from $710
- Mexico — from $2,200
- South Korea — from $2,000
- Czech Republic — from $1,400
- Poland — from $1,300.
Bookimed, a team of 30 highly-trained medical experts, has ranked the top 5 places offering cheap liposuction. This list has been compiled according to an analysis of prices from 183 Bookimed partner clinics and patient reviews. Below you can find the most affordable lipo offers and choose the one that suits you the best. Almost 9,000 people have placed inquiries for liposuction with Bookimed and received a free consultation from our medical experts.
Submit a request on the platform to find all liposuction deals.
You might also like
If you have any questions about liposuction surgery, its risks and benefits, or if you’d like to find out more about other aspects of having your medical treatment in a foreign country, check out our FAQ about cheaper liposuction abroad. If your question is “where can I get cheaper liposuction near me,” please contact our coordinators to receive a free consultation on your surgery. We are available 24/7, ready to help you choose the best offer to suit your condition, requirements and budget.
Cheaper fat removal in Turkey, starting at $710
According to our analysis of Bookimed partner clinics, Turkey is among a few places offering liposuction at a lower price. According to Bookimed patients, the country is one of the most popular destinations for plastic surgery due to:
- Affordable prices for lipo: The cost of liposuction here is 2-3 times lower than in Europe or the USA, and around 1.5 times more affordable than in Thailand. The average liposuction cost in Turkey is around $2,600 and ranges from $720 to $5,900. In Spain, prices start at $2,800 and the average liposuction cost in Switzerland is $8,450,. In Germany, prices for the surgery can vary from $17,300 to $30,300.
- Experienced doctors:The majority of Turkish doctors are continually improving their skills to attract new customers, as competition between aesthetic and plastic surgery centres in the country is quite high. Have a look at the CVs of the best plastic surgeons practicing liposuction in Turkey.
- All-inclusive liposuction packages: Turkish Bookimed partner clinics offer package prices that include not only the liposuction procedure, but your transfer, accommodation and language assistance. In other words, if a procedure costs you around $1,500-$2,000, for this payment you receive liposuction and multiple add-ons. So other than the cost of your package, you will only have to pay for your flight and some meals.
Why is Turkey so cheap for liposuction?
There are 3 main reasons for this.
- The pricing policy within the country is at a low-medium level, which determines the cost of medical procedures, meals, and accommodation.
- Turkey aims to become the number one destination for medical tourism in the world and attracts patients with low rates and excellent service.
- There are hundreds of plastic surgery clinics competing with each other for customers, which constantly improves the quality of procedures provided and increases the variety of services offered by clinics.
ᐈᐈᐈ Bookimed Plastic Surgery Support Group is a place where you can find special offers, HOT deals, and discounts for any kind of aesthetic procedures, including reconstructive surgery, contouring, facial rejuvenation, breast lift, reshape surgery, and scar treatment. Share your experience, get recommendations, and read reviews in our community.
✔Full package price
✔4,000 patients choose the center annually
✔Patient from 45+ countries visit clinic every year
Cheaper lipo in Mexico, starting at $2,200
ISAPS reports that Mexico is among the top destinations for plastic surgery in the world. Patients from Canada, the USA and China consider Mexico to be one of the best and cheapest places for plastic surgery, including liposuction. The reasons are as follows:
- Affordable prices: The cost of lipo in Mexico is about 1.5 to 3 times cheaper than in the USA (the price in Mexico is around $1,400, whereas in the USA it costs at least $3,500). Despite the difference in pricing, the same lipo techniques are applied in both countries.
- Vast experience: Local doctors are well-trained and undergo practical training in American and European hospitals, with some of them having decades of experience in providing plastic surgery procedures. We recommend that you always check the doctor's CV to be sure of his or her competence.
Cheaper liposuction in South Korea, starting $2,000
Why do international patients choose South Korea for liposuction?
- International reputation: South Korea is often called the world's capital of plastic surgery. Local doctors are well-trained and perform the most complex plastic surgeries at a high level.
- Affordable prices: South Korea isn’t the cheapest country for liposuction. However, some Bookimed partner clinics offer attractive prices. Check out the deals below.
✔#1 plastic surgery clinic in South Korea
✔5 plastic surgery procedures can be performed at once
Cheaper fat removal in the Czech Republic, $1,400 — initial liposuction price
The Czech Republic is a great place for patients from Western Europe to visit for affordable lipo, for the following reasons:
- Affordable prices: The cost of lipo, accommodation, meals, and transport is significantly lower in the Czech Republic than in Germany or Spain, for example. To compare, liposuction in the Czech clinics starts from around $1,500, while in Spain it can cost from $2,800, in Switzerland from $8,450, and in Germany the cost varies from $17,300 to $30,300.
- Convenient location: The Czech Republic is a country within the European Union, and transport connections within this region are well-developed. According to Ryanair, the cost of a round-trip flight from any European country to the Czech Republic ranges from just $20 to $60, depending on the date.
✔1,000 plastic surgery procedures annually
Cheaper liposuction cost in Poland, $1,300 — initial liposuction price
Poland has similar benefits and pricing policies to the Czech Republic, with the cost of liposuction here being quite affordable. On average, you will pay $1,750 for the surgery, or a minimum of $1,350 for a single zone. The price can change depending on the complexity of the surgery and the area to be treated. Compare the fees in Polish clinics for liposuction and choose the creator of your perfect body.
✔700 international patients choose the clinic annually
Liposuction: before and after
How to choose the place for cheap lipo without quality loss?
Some clients associate more affordable liposuction with poorer quality. While this may sometimes be the case, there are some simple steps you can take to help you avoid unreliable medical centres and ensure you receive a high-quality procedure. When choosing a cheaper place for lipo, be sure to take the following factors into account:
- Clinic's reputation: Find out as much information about the clinic as possible. In some cases the brand matters, as reputable clinics care about the quality of their services and do their best to receive good feedback from patients.
- Doctor's experience: Always check the doctor's CV, his or her background, working experience and specializations etc. You should ask to see a portfolio of before and after photos of liposuction. If you don’t like the result, don’t risk your body and money and keep looking for your perfect plastic surgeon.
- Patient reviews: The feedback of previous patients can be a great way to find out more about the quality of medical services the clinic provides, as well as your doctor's skills. People often share their experiences online, which can help new patients to make the best choice when deciding which plastic surgeon or clinic to use. Check out the verified reviews of Bookimed patients who have had liposuction procedures done in our partnership clinics.
If you have already chosen a clinic, be sure to specify all details and ask questions about anything that is worrying you beforehand. This will help to avoid any unexpected situations when arriving at the medical centre.
What do the cheaper liposuction packages include?
Above, you can compare the places offering the most affordable prices for liposuction. However, it is possible to save an additional 10-25% if the clinic offers a lipo package price.
A liposuction price package includes the following services:
- medical tests
- doctor's fee
- consumable materials
- airport-clinic-airport transfer.
Some clinics even include spa procedures like massage, acupuncture, cosmetic procedures etc for their liposuction patients. When choosing a lipo package, you can receive all services 10-25% cheaper than if you were to pay for them separately. You will receive both low-cost liposuction and some additional benefits.
Bookimed cooperates with lipo clinics directly. Due to our partnership, some of them offer exclusive, cost effective lipo packages only for Bookimed patients.
Why does the cost of lipo vary in different countries?
Each country has its own pricing policy. This is mostly determined by the level of economic development and the average income of local citizens. For this reason, searching for “liposuction near me” is not a great idea if you live in an expensive, developed country like the US or the UK.
Can a cheaper lipo price be a sign of poor quality?
Yes, it can. This mostly concerns clinics that are new to the plastic surgery market and have no appropriate permissions or international certificates. To be safe, check the clinic's accreditations and the qualifications of its doctors, as well as finding out more about the types of technology that the medical centre employs. It is also a good idea to search for patient reviews about the clinic on the internet. If the medical facility offers low-cost liposuction, but works according to international standards and uses the latest technologies, then there is no reason to worry about the result you’ll achieve.
Can the price of lipo increase after my arrival at the clinic?
This is possible in some cases where the procedure turns out to be more complex than it seemed initially. Some additional medical materials or a prolonged hospital stay may also affect the price.
How can I be sure that a doctor manages lipo well?
Before you choose a doctor, always request their "before and after" portfolio. This way, you can decide whether the result provided by the doctor matches your expectations. If not, we will look at other options for your surgery. Please be reassured that Bookimed partners only with experienced plastic surgeons who have already performed between 500 and 1,000 procedures, which means client dissatisfaction is rare.
How are liposuction zones calculated?
There are no strict rules that define liposuction zones. Each clinic and plastic surgeon will calculate the number of zones to be treated according to his or her perception. Among the most popular areas for liposuction are the lower abdomen and upper abdomen (some doctors divide those parts and some evaluate them as one zone), outer thighs and front of thighs, double chin, upper arm and buttocks. The tummy tuck is another popular surgery.
The number of zones to be treated will vary from clinic to clinic, but what will affect the final price for your surgery to a greater extent is the percentage of fat in your body and the complexity of the procedure. Consult our coordinators and ask your surgeon for clarifications on the areas and the final price of your surgery.
What additional procedures might be necessary after the liposuction?
Though some results are obvious immediately after surgery, you will be able to fully enjoy the effects of your liposuction within a few months. The recovery period may vary, but most clinics will recommend their patients take at least a week off from their jobs after a fat removal procedure.
After surgery, you will be asked to wear compressing clothes. If the liposuction goes well, no further surgeries or procedures will be necessary, although some massages might be recommended. You should also analyse your diet and opt for clean eating to maintain your results.
What is the best affordable liposuction destination for UK citizens?
Getting cheaper liposuction in the UK, especially in London, is unlikely. The best choice for UK citizens will be the European Union countries that offer more affordable liposuction prices. Opt for Poland or the Czech Republic, as detailed above, if you want to save money on both the surgery and on travel. s that offer cheap liposuction prices. Opt for Poland or the Chech Republic described above if you want to save money on both transfer and the surgery.
What is the best cheaper liposuction option for US citizens?
If you live in the USA, Mexico would be an ideal option for cheaper liposuction procedures. While there are multiple world-renowned plastic surgeons in Los Angeles, for example, none of them offer cheap liposuction prices. Contact our coordinators and we will find you a clinic that offers more affordable options.
How do I organise booking cheaper lipo overseas?
If you are unsure about the best options for a more affordable lipo procedure and are not sure where to start, just follow these simple steps:
- Submit a request on Bookimed.
- Our manager will contact you to inform you about the various options you might like to explore. They will find the cheapest liposuction country and clinics that best suit your needs.
- Together you will choose several places where you can get cheaper liposuction, then the Bookimed coordinator will obtain quotes for you.
- If you are satisfied with the lipo price, clinic and surgeon who will manage the procedure, your coordinator will appoint your visit to the chosen medical centre.
- We arrange your medical trip and stay in touch with you 24/7. If you need any help, you can always contact your coordinator.
Bookimed services are free of charge and don’t affect the price of your surgery. We work with the top world clinics for liposuction according to direct contracts.
Cheap and high-quality liposuction abroad exists. If you have any questions regarding the plastic procedure technique or still have doubts about where is the cheapest place to get liposuction, just submit a request on Bookimed.
Check out the liposuction cost comparison in other countries and choose the best option.