Dr. Ziya Yavuz Hair Transplant Clinic
About the clinic
Dr. Ziya Yavuz Hair Transplant Clinic is a single-specialty center for hair transplant located at premises of famous Acibadem Hospital in Istanbul.
Dr. Yavuz carries out all the procedures personally — he has done over 5,000 hair transplants for now. The doctor specializes in Sapphire FUE and DHI transplants.
Patients from the UK, Ireland, Spain, Canada, the USA, Austria, and New Zealand choose the clinic for hair restoration.
|Hair transplant Eyebrow transplantation DHI hair transplantation FUE hair transplant|
|Package price for Hair Transplantation||$2075|
|Package price for DHI Hair Transplantation||$3375|
|Sapphire FUE hair transplant program||$2525|
Treatments prices in the clinic
Before and After Pictures (6)
Dr. Ziya Yavuz Hair Transplant Clinic: more details about the clinic
It’s important! Dr. Ziya Yavuz Hair Transplant Clinic is located on the premises of Acibadem Medical Center, one of the most technologically advanced hospitals in Turkey.
The starting age for hair transplantation here is 20 years old.
Why do patients come here for a hair transplant?
- Doctor’s experience. Dr. Ziya Yavuz, a founder and chief specialist of the clinic, provides a transplant by himself. He has over 10 years of experience in hair plantation.
- NeedleFree. The most up-to-date anesthesia which doesn’t require injections.
- Additional services as transfer, accommodation, translation services, and others are already included in the price.
Before and after photos
Classical and Sapphire FUE
FUE — extraction of follicular units. During a procedure, grafts (1-4 hairs each) are transplanted from the donor zone to the recipient area.
The back of the head, arms, legs, back, or any other hairy part of the body can be the donor zone. The procedure is performed under local NeedleFree Anesthesia and lasts 6-8 hours, depending on the baldness type.
Sapphire FUE is the same as classical FUE technique, but a scalpel has a sapphire tip, which diameter is smaller and sharper than in the ordinary FUE instrument. Sapphire tool allows making micro-cuts up to 1 mm. Afterward, grafts will be inserted into them. A sapphire tip makes transplant more precise with more densely hair as a result. The skin also heals faster, and the risk of pustule is reduced.
The scalp heals in a week, on average. Then the bulbs take root, and new hairs grow out of them. The final result is visible in 12 months.
The DHI method is similar to FUE technique. The difference is in a tool extracting and implanting hair — called Choi pen. It reminds an automatic ballpoint pen. When the specialist presses the button, the pen inserts a hair graft into the scalp.
During DHI, the specialist immediately implants the extracted hair bulbs, while during the FUE, the doctor places them in a particular solution until he has collected enough hairs.
This ‘saved’ time improves hair grafting and success rates.
- better survival rates
- less scalp trauma — punctures instead of incisions
- doesn’t require shaving before the procedure.
- the cost is higher in comparison with FUE
- the method requires more attention and focus of a specialist and more time for the procedure as a result.
What does the package price include?
- Sapphire FUE
- 1 PRP therapy session to activate hair growth
- all necessary medications and cosmetic products
- 2 nights at the 5-star Hilton Hotel
- translation services
- lunch in the clinic
- special cap
- warranty certificate
- first head washing in a specific way.
What procedures do patients have most often?
- Hair transplant
- Eyebrow transplantation
- DHI hair transplantation
- FUE hair transplant
- Hair transplant
- We find a medical coordinator familiar with the matter
- You get a personal offer with a step-by-step guide and the cost estimate
- We arrange your travel including appointment scheduling and flights booking
- You arrive at the hospital, we support you 24/7