Instituto de Fertilidad - Palma de Mallorca
2 hospital accreditations of quality
About Instituto de Fertilidad - Palma de Mallorca
Hospital accreditations of quality
Instituto de Fertilidad - Palma de Mallorca is located in Palma de Mallorca, Spain. Medical staff here fluently speak the Arabic, English, French, German, Italian, Russian, Spanish languages and are ready to provide you with medical care.
Why do patients choose Instituto de Fertilidad - Palma de Mallorca for the treatment?
- Affordable prices. The medical center offers the high-quality and low-cost procedures, including Embryo cryopreservation, Egg Cryopreservation Annual Maintenance, Artificial Insemination.
- Experienced and highly-skilled doctors. Mexican doctors are well-educated, have international certificates, and dozens of practical experience.
- Focus on international patients. Hospitals in Palma de Mallorca, Spain continue to be popular for medical tourism. Thus you receive fast and cost-effective medical assistance.
Certificates and awards
- International Organization for Standardization
- Sociedad Espanola de Cirugia Plastica Reparadora y Estetica
Embryo cryopreservation cost starts from $ 3,005.
Egg Cryopreservation Annual Maintenance cost starts from $ 2,417.
Artificial Insemination cost starts from $ 1,060.
Prices are 3-4 times lower than in the US clinics.
Arabic, English, French, German, Italian, Russian, Spanish
Services at Instituto de Fertilidad - Palma de Mallorca
- Medical travel insurance
- Medical records transfer
- Translation services
- Interpreter services
- Personal assistance / Concierge
- Airport pickup
- Car hire
- Hotel booking
- Flight booking
- Free Wifi
- Phone in the room
- Dr. Ana Belen Castel
Graduated with a Master`s degree in reproductive medicine from the Complutense University of Madrid in 2004
- Dr. Margalida Vicens
Qualified as an obstetrics and gynecology specialist in 2007
- Dr. Joana Amengual
Completed a training course for the da Vinci Robotic Surgery System in 2011