London Bridge Hospital
About London Bridge Hospital
London Bridge Hospital is an award-winning certified hospital. The Hospital is a pioneer in surgical techniques, provides 24/7 medical assistance, outpatient services. In collaboration with teaching hospitals and other medical centers in HCA Healthcare UK delivers the high-qualitative care for patients from around the globe. The Hospital specializes in liver and kidney transplants.
Your trust is our top concern, so these reviews are from real people like you. We collect feedback only from our customers after getting medical services in the facility booked via Bookimed.com.
We publish both positive and negative reviews for you to make the best choice. Each review is moderated for compliance with Reviews & Comments Policy.
1 positive review on treatment in London Bridge Hospital
The London Bridge Hospital cooperates with best teaching hospitals in London (Guy's & St. Thomas' Hospital, St. Bartholomew's and King's College). Due to this cooperation, it is the pioneer in surgery (1st minimally-invasive mitral valve repair, 1st dual ablation procedure for arrhythmia, etc., were provided here).
The London Bridge hospital has extremely low infections rates. This indicator makes procedures as renal dialysis, organ transplant, coronary artery bypass graft, spinal surgeries and other procedures safe with minor risks.
The London Liver Center has been a leading Unit in the country for over 20 years. It is the Center of Excellence in:
- live living donor liver transplant
- liver transplant
- hepatic-pancreatic-biliary surgery
- viral hepatitis management and treatment.
London Bridge has the following certifications:
- Care Quality Commission (CQC) accreditation.
- CHKS for the healthcare quality service.
- Human Tissue Authority for Solid Organ Transplants, Stem Cells, and Tissues Implantation Certificate.
- JAG Accreditation - for the quality and safety of the endoscopy patients.
- MacMillan Accreditation - for the highest standards of cancer patients care.
- Hospitality Assured - for meeting the criteria.
- Association for Perioperative Practice - for the theatre departments as the safe perioperative practice.
- Clinical pathology accreditation for the meeting the standards for the medical labs.