Thantakit runs its in-house dental laboratory which allows our dentist to closely control and deliver the best quality of your cosmetic dental works.Thantakit has gathered the most competent dentists in Thailand in our world-class dental treatment center.
Why do patients choose Thantakit International Dental Center for the treatment?
- Affordable prices. The medical center offers the high-quality and low-cost procedures, including Dental Crown Installation, Braces, Sinuslifting, Bone Graft, CT of the mandible.
- Experienced and highly-skilled doctors. Mexican doctors are well-educated, have international certificates, and dozens of practical experience.
- Focus on international patients. Hospitals in Bangkok, Thailand continue to be popular for medical tourism. Thus you receive fast and cost-effective medical assistance.
Dental Crown Installation cost starts from $ 297.
Braces cost starts from $ 1,651.
Sinuslifting cost starts from $ 1,321.
Bone Graft cost starts from $ 329.
CT of the mandible cost starts from $ 132.
Prices are 3-4 times lower than in the US clinics.
Services at Thantakit International Dental Center
- Online doctor consultation
- Medical records transfer
- Translation services
- Interpreter services
- Local transportation booking
- Hotel booking
- Free Wifi
- Phone in the room
- TV in the room
- Private rooms for patients available
- Parking available
- Dr. Thara Sirikrai
Member of the International Congress of Oral Implantologists, the Thai Dental Council, the Thai Dental Association under Royal Patronage, and the Academy of Osseointegration, USA
- Dr. Peera Suwannaroop
Member of the Thai Dental Council, the Thai Dental Association under Royal Patronage, the Thai Prosthodontic Association, and the Thai Association of Dental Implantology
- Dr. Pratya Tharatorn
Member of the Thai Dental Council, the Thai Dental Association under Royal Patronage, and the Thai Society of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- Dr. Sutee Penpattanakul
Member of the Thai Dental Council, the Thai Dental Association under Royal Patronage, and the International Team for Implantology (ITI)
- Dr. Pokpong Padungpong
Member of the Thai Society of Periodontology, the Thai Society of Operative Dentistry, the Thai Dental Council, and the Thai Dental Association under Royal Patronage
- Dr. Chinda Numkarunarunrote
Member of the Thai Operative Dentistry Society, the Thai Dental Council, and the Mahidol University Dentistry Alumni Association
- Dr. Wanlaya Pattanatanawisut
Member of the Thai Dental Council, the Thai Association of Dental Implantology, the Thai Endodontics Society, and the Thai Operative Dentistry Society