- Expertise and experience of 25 years in rhinoplasty surgery
- Exceptional standards for safety and quality
- Transfer from the airport to the clinic and back included
- Personalized post-operative follow-up
- Beautiful view of the city from the Bosphorus by boat trip
Discover the Best Clinics and Costs for Septoplasty in Greece 2023
While Septoplasty treatment offers are not be available in Greece, we've selected the TOP offers based on feedback from Bookimed patients.
- Highly experienced, award-winning plastic surgeon.
- Access to the latest methods in aesthetic procedures.
- A comprehensive package that includes all necessary services for the procedure.
- Excellent patient reviews.
- 24/7 patient support and follow-up care.
- Experience: The doctor performing this procedure, has more than 25 years of experience in the field of otolaryngology.
- Expertise: The clinic specializes in oncology treatment, plastic surgery, transplantology and dental treatment.
- Comprehensive Care: The package includes consultation with an otolaryngologist, transfer to the hospital and one day stay at the hospital.
- Convenience: You can get medical care without leaving your home country as patients from CIS countries, Balkans and Arab League States visit the clinic most often.
- Affordable Price: The offer is available at an affordable price with no accommodation costs included.
The clinics for septoplasty (deviated septum correction) are listed on this page. You can sort these medical centers by septoplasty prices and Bookimed patients' reviews.
Submit a request on Bookimed website to get detailed information on your questions and a personalized septoplasty cost in your case. Our manager will help to choose a clinic for deviated septum surgery and schedule the procedure for you. This option is free.
What's the Cost for Septoplasty in Greece? Find Out Nowupdated 6/6/2023
|United States of America||Turkey||Mexico|
|Septoplasty||-||from $861||from $1700|
|The total cost is calculated individually. It may range depending on your medical issue, doctor's qualification, procedure complexity and related complications (if they occur). You’ll get the exact price for a plastic surgery procedure after a consultation with a doctor.|
European Interbalkan Medical Center is a multidisciplinary hospital in Thessaloniki, Greece.
The specialties are the following: robotic surgery, cardiac surgery, neurosurgery, oncology and complete examination (check-up).
The hospital cooperates with the world’s leading medical institutions — Massachusetts General Hospital (USA) and Harvard University (USA).
Hospital certificates and accreditation of quality
Septoplasty Patient Experience Reviews
Your Medical Travel Guide: Essential Tips and Advice
FAQ about Septoplasty in Greece
What affects a deviated septum surgery (septoplasty) cost?
The price of septoplasty depends on the following factors:
- A country for a septoplasty. The average cost of septoplasty ranges from country to country significantly. This is due to a general price policy and living wage in a particular state. For instance, the same procedure in Turkey or India will cost you 3-4 times lower than in Germany, Austria or Korea. Among the European countries, you will find affordable septoplasty cost in Hungary, Lithuania, and Ukraine.
- A clinic's brand recognition. Some clinics have got international certificates and accreditations that confirm high quality of the medical procedure. It may increase the deviated nasal septum surgery cost by 10-15%.
- Doctor's experience. If a septoplasty surgeon has decades of experience, positive patients' reviews, participates in the international conferences, he/she may ask for a higher fee.
- Septum surgery complexity. The more complex septoplasty is, the higher price it may cost. So, only after consultation with a doctor, you will know how much septoplasty costs in your case.
What does a deviated nasal surgery cost include?
The septoplasty price usually includes:
- the procedure itself
- doctor's fee
Some clinics provide the package which already includes accommodation, transfer, language assistance.
To know what septoplasty cost includes, request to Bookimed.
What are the types of septoplasty?
The correction of a deviated septum is carried out applying high temperatures. Surgeons indicate a laser correction to patients with:
- Insignificant cartilage deformation. A laser makes a cartilage tissue softer, and a doctor makes the right shape of it.
- Cartilage growth. A doctor uses a laser to cut down a tissue, which causes difficulty breathing.
Advantage: a laser septoplasty does not need incisions that is why during and after the procedure there is no bleeding. The recovery goes faster than after the surgical correction.
Disadvantage: a laser may influence only a cartilage tissue, so a procedure is not indicated for people with bone deformations.
The operation is processed in an endonasal way, without incision. During the endoscopic septoplasty, a doctor uses a special tube with a backlight and camera which transmits the image to the monitor. A doctor inserts it in the nasal cavity together with special instruments to correct the septum.Advantages: a procedure allows correcting severe defects. No visible scars remain in a patient after an endoscopic septoplasty.
Disadvantage: this is a surgical operation, and small bleeding can occur after it. As a result, the recovery goes slower than after laser septoplasty.
Surgical deviated septum correction (traditional septoplasty)
The procedure is performed through the external skin incision. A doctor peels the mucous membrane off the cartilage and bone tissues to correct them:
- in case of deviated cartilage, a doctor removes tissues, which make breathing difficult.
- for people with perforation (a through hole in the septum), a surgeon places a transplant made of a patient's rib.
Advantages: a procedure allows correcting defects of any complexity.
Disadvantage: a recovery after the surgical septoplasty lasts longer than after the non-surgical one.
How is a deviated septum surgery (septoplasty) processed?
The preparation for the deviated septum surgery includes:
- a consultation with a surgeon
- endoscopic examination of the mouth cavity (rhinoscopy)
- lab blood tests
- CT or X-ray of sinuses
- a consultation with an anesthesiologist.
The intervention is performed under local anesthesia with sedation or under general anesthesia. It depends on the stage of the defect and correction type. The average duration of the procedure is 1 hour.<
After septoplasty, a patient stays in the hospital for 1 night. The number and frequency of postoperative consultations are determined individually for each patient by a doctor. The average stay in the country after the procedure is 5-10 days.
24 Recent Septoplasty Reviews in Greece: Check Real Patient Experience
See What Others Are Saying: Reviews of Life-Changing Septoplasty in Greece
- Septoplasty in The Nose Aesthetic Clinic
- Rhinoplasty (nose job) in The Nose Aesthetic Clinic
- Septoplasty in Medical Promise Hospital
- Septoplasty in ADONIS Medical Group
- Rhinoplasty (nose job) in Estetik International
Bookimed editorial policy
As the leading global medical tourism platform, we have huge responsibility before our clients — both patients and medical centers. All the information provided on Bookimed.com related to Septoplasty is grounded in research, foresight, and expertise and meets high interest related to the product and follows:
Smart automatic ranking system
We form our listings of clinics and doctors with strict regulations of our smart automatic ranking system related to Septoplasty. The system is based on real Bookimed patient rates to provide the most objective and transparent information about clinics and medical services there.
Our experienced data scientist collects data daily, monitors and optimizes the ranking system using machine learning and artificial intelligence to ensure that the ranking system is up-to-date and provides accurate results.
Real people"s experience only
We collect the opinions of Bookimed clients only after getting medical experience related to Septoplasty with the clinic — so everyone on the platform can trust the facility they choose. We strive to make the content on our platform as useful as possible and ensure the freedom to express critical opinions. Thus, we publish positive and negative reviews, aiming at being a source for informed decision-making for our future clients.
Topics with high levels of expertise, authority, and trustworthiness
On Bookimed.com related to Septoplasty, you may find choice and convenience to find the best medical solutions from top medical services providers just in one place, and often at competitive prices. Making sure to deliver the freshest information related to Septoplasty, the clinic’s representatives update doctors’ CVs, clinics’ capacities, before-after pictures, prices, packages, and specials by themselves shortly. You may meet the clinic’s representative and check the date of updated content at every clinic’s page to make sure of its trustworthiness.
Our blog and supportive pieces related to Septoplasty are created by professional authors with at least 3-year experience in medical writing and edited by medical specialists with relevant clinical and research expertise — all carefully recruited to the team. We strive to enhance patient access to health information related to Septoplasty, making it expert but easy to understand. All pieces follow the Bookimed’s Editorial Guidelines.
We are made of people and for people — and that"s our core value. That"s why all the data presented on the platform related to Septoplasty is collected, edited, reviewed, and updated regularly by our patients, our partner clinics, and our team, including the Bookimed Medical Advisory Board, which consists of the world-renowned doctors with value expertise over 20 years of practice, and a positive reputation. Learn more about us and our mission.
In case you find any mistake or have any questions related to Septoplasty on the information presented on Bookimed.com, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com.