How much does septoplasty cost?
|Clinic’s photo||Deal||Medical Procedure||Price|
Package price$2340 More
Package price$2543 More
Package price$3967 More
168 Septoplasty Clinics Found
The hospitals ranking is based on 686 requests, 35 patient reviews, prices, and information from 168 clinics
What is Bookimed?
Turkish Medical Association
The Turkish Medical Association (TMA) was established to improve public healthcare in Turkey. The association considers professional doctor competence, education, and training.
Straumann® Dental Implant System Official Provider
The certificates means the clinic is the official provider of the Swiss company and applies original Straumann® materials.
Asociación Mexicana de Cirugía Plástica, Estética y Reconstructiva
AMCPER (The Asociacion Mexicana de Cirugia Plastica) is an institutional body that unites all certified plastic surgeons in the country, promotes their academic growth and skills improvement.
American Society of Plastic Surgeons
The American Society of Plastic Surgeons (ASPS) is the largest plastic surgery organization in the world. Its mission is to provide the patient assistance, high educational, ethnical, medical care, and research standards.
Consejo Mexicano de Cirugía Plástica, Estética y Reconstructiva
The Mexican Council of Plastic, Aesthetic and Reconstructive Surgery certifies plastic surgeons in the country. The council updates their certification every 5 years according to the results of plastic surgeons' academic activity.
Best Septoplasty Doctors
Information about doctors who accept foreign patients is provided by clinics
Request for details
Request for details
Request for details
- Effective prices
- Customer care support 24/7
- Patient reviews
Septoplasty Patient Reviews by Bookimed patients
Who can tell more about the clinic, amenities, and staff than someone who checked everything themselves? We collect the genuine experience of our patients for you to make the best choice.
We publish positive and negative reviews — all from verified people only after getting medical services booked via Bookimed.com. Each review is moderated for compliance with Reviews & Comments Policy.
12 positive reviews on septoplasty
1 negative reviews on septoplastyShow all reviews
FAQ about Septoplasty
What affects a deviated septum surgery (septoplasty) cost?
The price of septoplasty depends on the following factors:
- A country for a septoplasty. The average cost of septoplasty ranges from country to country significantly. This is due to a general price policy and living wage in a particular state. For instance, the same procedure in Turkey or India will cost you 3-4 times lower than in Germany, Austria or Korea. Among the European countries, you will find affordable septoplasty cost in Hungary, Lithuania, and Ukraine.
- A clinic's brand recognition. Some clinics have got international certificates and accreditations that confirm high quality of the medical procedure. It may increase the deviated nasal septum surgery cost by 10-15%.
- Doctor's experience. If a septoplasty surgeon has decades of experience, positive patients' reviews, participates in the international conferences, he/she may ask for a higher fee.
- Septum surgery complexity. The more complex septoplasty is, the higher price it may cost. So, only after consultation with a doctor, you will know how much septoplasty costs in your case.
What does a deviated nasal surgery cost include?
The septoplasty price usually includes:
- the procedure itself
- doctor's fee
Some clinics provide the package which already includes accommodation, transfer, language assistance.
To know what septoplasty cost includes, request to Bookimed.
What are the types of septoplasty?
The correction of a deviated septum is carried out applying high temperatures. Surgeons indicate a laser correction to patients with:
- Insignificant cartilage deformation. A laser makes a cartilage tissue softer, and a doctor makes the right shape of it.
- Cartilage growth. A doctor uses a laser to cut down a tissue, which causes difficulty breathing.
Advantage: a laser septoplasty does not need incisions that is why during and after the procedure there is no bleeding. The recovery goes faster than after the surgical correction.
Disadvantage: a laser may influence only a cartilage tissue, so a procedure is not indicated for people with bone deformations.
The operation is processed in an endonasal way, without incision. During the endoscopic septoplasty, a doctor uses a special tube with a backlight and camera which transmits the image to the monitor. A doctor inserts it in the nasal cavity together with special instruments to correct the septum.Advantages: a procedure allows correcting severe defects. No visible scars remain in a patient after an endoscopic septoplasty.
Disadvantage: this is a surgical operation, and small bleeding can occur after it. As a result, the recovery goes slower than after laser septoplasty.
Surgical deviated septum correction (traditional septoplasty)
The procedure is performed through the external skin incision. A doctor peels the mucous membrane off the cartilage and bone tissues to correct them:
- in case of deviated cartilage, a doctor removes tissues, which make breathing difficult.
- for people with perforation (a through hole in the septum), a surgeon places a transplant made of a patient's rib.
Advantages: a procedure allows correcting defects of any complexity.
Disadvantage: a recovery after the surgical septoplasty lasts longer than after the non-surgical one.
How is a deviated septum surgery (septoplasty) processed?
The preparation for the deviated septum surgery includes:
- a consultation with a surgeon
- endoscopic examination of the mouth cavity (rhinoscopy)
- lab blood tests
- CT or X-ray of sinuses
- a consultation with an anesthesiologist.
The intervention is performed under local anesthesia with sedation or under general anesthesia. It depends on the stage of the defect and correction type. The average duration of the procedure is 1 hour.<
After septoplasty, a patient stays in the hospital for 1 night. The number and frequency of postoperative consultations are determined individually for each patient by a doctor. The average stay in the country after the procedure is 5-10 days.
Medical coordinators consult you and help to make the right choice. Bookimed services are free for you and do not affect the clinic's bill.
How Bookimed can help you
Bookimed is a trusted global medical tourism platform. Every month over 9,000 people request our assistance. Check what do we offer:
Bookimed cooperates with top medical centers in 35+ countries. And we can pick the best one precisely for your medical needs.
Searching for a doctor or a clinic? The best program for your budget? We do have answers for these questions based on the experience of 830,000+ patients served.
You are never alone during your medical trip. Our team is on hand over the phone or chat to ensure you have an excellent experience.
We don't charge you any medical travel consultation or arrangement fees. The prices on the platform are equal to the clinics' costs ... or even lower.
Slow connection. Wait for the end of loading to send a request.