DentaGlobal Clinic is situated in Turkish town Izmir, 20 km from Adnan Menderes International Airport.
Advantages of DentaGlobal
- Guaranteed result. Dentaglobal provides long-term guarantees for their services.
- Patient-oriented clinic. Dental package includes transfer, language assistance, and accommodation. Get more details about packages from Bookimed manager.
- Painless treatment. Besides local anesthesia, dentists apply sedation (light sleep) to provide comfortable treatment for patients. Sedation is used during such procedures as implantation and maxillary sinus floor augmentation (increasing the amount of dental bone).
- Modern equipment. Specialists use digital 3D X-Ray for highly accurate diagnostics with less radiation exposure. Laser dentistry approved by FDA (Food and Drugs Administration) is also available at Dentaglobal Izmir — it helps to treat infections, hypersensitivity, tooth decay, and other dental diseases.
- Panoramic X-ray. The clinic provides such a service to examine the patient’s jaws anatomy — due to 2D images a dentist can reveal what disease a patient’s got.
- Dentaglobal reviews. Photos before/after are available on the page or upon request. In such a way, a potential patient can see the results of any procedure.
DentaGlobal in figures
To replace one or several lost teeth, doctors install particular implants (an artificial tooth root) and crowns. Such crowns are chosen individually for each patient — the form and color look naturally.
Dental implants are made of titanium. This material takes root to dental bone and does not cause allergy.
All-on-4, All-on-6 prostheses at DentaGlobal Izmir
Specialists install All-on-4 and All-on-6 prostheses on totally or partially toothless jaw.
Dental prostheses All-on-4 provide four implants (roots) inserted into the jaw, All-on-6 — six implants.
Such implants look like the patient’s own teeth, do not affect facial expression and language function. If a patient follows oral hygiene rules, the prostheses can last a lifetime.
Before & after dental prostheses
Veneers and crowns at DentaGlobal
Veneers are the pieces of tooth-colored porcelain which cover the front surface of teeth. They are used for esthetic goals.
Veneers hide the defects as splits, cracks, diastema (tooth gap), yellow enamel.
They can be made of porcelain, ceramics, or composite materials. Porcelain and ceramic veneers last 5-10 years if a patient keeps the hygiene rules. Composite veneers last 2 years, but they cost cheaper than others.
A dentist chooses veneers with natural shape and color that look alike your own teeth.
A crown is a type of dental implant used for tooth replacement if it is damaged for 50-70%. Crowns are made of metal, ceramics or mixture of these both materials (metal-ceramic).
Crowns last 5-10 years if a patient keeps the teeth clean and healthy doing regular dental cleaning.
The crown implantation requires total tooth removal, so the procedure is applied only in case of urgent necessity.
Before & after veneers installation
Services for international patients
- Free transfer airport-clinic-airport
- Interpreter for consultation with a dentist
- Accommodation arrangement.