Dental World: The Oral Health Center is located in Chiang Mai, Thailand. Medical staff here fluently speak the English, Thai languages and are ready to provide you with medical care.
Why do patients choose Dental World: The Oral Health Center for the treatment?
- Affordable prices. The medical center offers the high-quality and low-cost procedures, including Dental Implant, Braces, Installation of PFM crown, Dental Crown Installation, Consultation with a dentist.
- Experienced and highly-skilled doctors. Mexican doctors are well-educated, have international certificates, and dozens of practical experience.
- Focus on international patients. Hospitals in Chiang Mai, Thailand continue to be popular for medical tourism. Thus you receive fast and cost-effective medical assistance.
Dental Implant cost starts from $ 1,915.
Braces cost starts from $ 1,316.
Installation of PFM crown cost starts from $ 296.
Dental Crown Installation cost starts from $ 296.
Consultation with a dentist is upon request.
Prices are 3-4 times lower than in the US clinics.
Services at Dental World: The Oral Health Center
- Medical records transfer
- Airport pickup
- Free Wifi
- TV in the room
- Parking available
- Mobility accessible rooms
- Dr. Surasak Yowcharoensuk
- Assist. Prof. Dr. Boonchai Chokraiwong
- Assist. Prof. Dr. Kullapop Suttiat
- Dr. Pavitra Waikasetkorn
- Dr. Sonchanin Chinsawananon
- Dr. Dontaya Yowcharoensuk(Suvapap)
- Dr. Surachai Thumrongkitchaloen
- Dr. Thanatpiya Somsuk
- Dr. Wilawan Prucksathamrongkul