Everything is very good. Maria and Alexandra well done Все очень хорошо. Мария и Александра молодцы
Düsseldorf Clinics Association
About Düsseldorf Clinics Association
Düsseldorf Clinics Association consists of 4 multidisciplinary hospitals. Physicians at Dusseldorf specialize in oncology, neurology, cardiology, orthopedics, and surgery.
More than 60 professors work in the Association. They head the rating of the best physicians according to Focus magazine, one of the three German most widely circulating titles.
Over 200,000 patients undergo treatment in Düsseldorf Clinics Association annually.
Basic Check-up Package
Medical procedures Included
Digestive System Check-Up + Carotid Ultrasound Imaging
Medical procedures Included
Digestive + Urological + Cardiac Check-up
Medical procedures Included
Your trust is our top concern, so these reviews are from real people like you. We collect feedback only from our customers after getting medical services in the facility booked via Bookimed.com.
We publish both positive and negative reviews for you to make the best choice. Each review is moderated for compliance with Reviews & Comments Policy.
4 positive reviews on treatment in Düsseldorf Clinics Association
Passed a diagnosis and received a consultation, no operation needed Прошел диагностику и получил консультацию, операция не нужна
Everything went well. Chamber liked. Прошло все хорошо. Палата понравилась.
2 negative reviews on treatment in Düsseldorf Clinics Association
The doctor didn't like me and didn't want to perform any of the suggested tests. I am waiting for reimbursement of the main part of the Money, I paid you. Regards Suzan Lenz
I didn’t really like the doctor in a hurry (the consultation was postponed and I left, the patient wasn’t accepted for a very long time waiting for a conclusion) I would very much like to get a normal conclusion Мне не очень понравилось врач очень спешил( перенесли консультацию и я уехала, пациента так и не приняли очень долго ждала заключения) Очень бы хотелось получить нормальное заключение
- Oncology Department
- Orthopedics Department
- Spine Treatment Department
- Cardiology Department
- Neurology Department
The Network is located in Dusseldorf and consists of 4 hospitals. Patients undergo diagnostics and treatment in one of 16 specialized departments.
St. Augusta Clinic
St. Augusta Hospital is an academic clinic affiliated with Dusseldorf University named after G. Gehne, founded in 1904. The institution is located in Oberrath district, 6 kilometers away from the airport and 7 kilometers away from the city center. The Сlinic accepts 30,000 patients annually. Physicians in the Hospital specialize in minimally-invasive operations, performed through small incisions on heart and stomach.
St. Maria Clinic
Hospital of Saint Maria is situated in the city center. The Clinic accepts more than 63,000 patients annually. A wide range of medical services is provided in the institution.
St. Vincent Clinic
The Hospital is located in Derendorf district, 5 kilometers away from the airport and 3 kilometers away from the city center. The Clinic accepts over 39,000 patients annually. Physicians at St. Vincent Clinic specialize in orthopedics.
St. Maria Kaiserswerth Clinic
The Hospital is situated 4 kilometers away from the airport and 9 kilometers away from the city center. 13,000 patients undergo treatment here annually. The Clinic specializes in orthopedic surgery and joints replacement.
Advantages of Dusseldorf Network of Clinics
- Medical centers are fitted with last generation state-of-the-art devices. With the help of computerized MRI scans, doctors can detect neogrowths sizing up to 0.5 centimeters.
- Experienced physicians. Clinic professors are included in TOP German physicians list. They conduct researches and participate in international academic conferences.
- Hospital staff speaks English, French, German, Spanish, and Russian.
Medical Center in figures
- 4 clinics;
- 16 departments;
- 60 professors and associate professors;
- 5,000 medical staff;
- 200,000 patients accepted annually;
- 4,000 beds.
Hematooncology and Oncology Department
Physicians of the Department specialize in sarcoma, carcinoma, lymphocytoma, leukemia treatment. Intradisciplinary oncology conference is held in the Hospital weekly. Narrow-focused specialists from diverse clinics and departments participate in the conference. They discuss complex cases and compose the most effective treatment plan.
To treat tumors, oncologists utilize surgical techniques, radiation- and chemotherapies. Physicians make use of innovative immuno- and target therapies. Immunostimulating drugs boost defensive body cells and suppress malignant agents. Targeted medication eradicates tumors without dealing collateral damage to healthy tissues. There are fewer side-effects compared to the chemotherapy regimen.
The Radiation Therapy Department functions in affiliation with the Oncology Department. 50% of onco patients undergo ionizing radiation treatment. Physicians utilize high-accuracy radiotherapy devices. They obliterate malignant cells without damaging healthy tissues.
Sports Orthopedics Department
Patient rehabilitation and treatment of musculoskeletal system diseases are conducted here.
The Sports Orthopedics Department is a certified endoprosthetics center. Physicians specialize in the hip, knee and shoulder joints replacements.
Surgeons perform most operations minimally invasively - through small incisions. This method reduces blood loss during the procedure, and the wound heals faster. In 2015 Focus magazine recognized the Center of Orthopedic Surgery in Düsseldorf as the best in the region.
12,200 patients are treated in the Department annually.
Spine Treatment Department
Doctors of the Department perform microsurgical operations on the spine, after which a patient can stand up the next day. A person undergoes a course of physical therapy for complete recovery.
Doctors perform such procedures as:
- Microtherapy. This is a vertebrae treatment with high temperatures under the control of a computer tomograph. A doctor performs the operation through small punctures in the back without incisions on muscles or tissues. Due to this, rehabilitation duration is minimal.
- Spine microsurgery. The operation is conducted through small incisions using microsurgical instruments and an optical device. After the procedure, a small scar remains, and recovery is faster when compared to traditional surgery.
- Artificial vertebrae implant. Supposes a removal of damaged disc and installation of the implant. After the procedure, spine maintains mobility.
- Reconstructive surgery after injuries and tumor removal.
The Department staff consists of surgeons, neurologists, neurosurgeons, anesthetists, orthopedists, physiotherapists, and specialists in traditional Chinese medicine.
The Department's doctors perform 1,000 surgical and 3,000 microsurgical operations on the spine annually.
Operation room in the Dusseldorf Clinic
Doctors of the Department treat patients with acute and chronic cardiovascular diseases.
Doctors conduct diagnostics with:
- cardiac electrocardiography in quiescent state or during physical stress;
- spiroergometry (lung function examination);
- polysomnography (sleep study);
- heart 3D-ultrasound;
- daily monitoring of blood pressure;
- MRI or CT of the heart and coronary vessels.
There are 2 laboratories for cardiac catheterization in St. Augusta Hospital. The heart is examined and treated using a thin tube - a catheter. It is injected into the veins or arteries in the groin, elbow or wrist area. A patient does not have scars after the procedure, and hospitalization lasts no more than a week.
Doctors of the Department conduct:
- balloonoplasty (vasodilatation) and stent placement through a catheter;
- pacemaker implant;
- automatic defibrillator installation;
- cardiac resynchronization therapy (CPT) - a method of myocardium stimulation using a pacemaker;
- external counterpulsation - a non-surgical way of treating ischemic heart disease. Doctors use air cuffs on the patient's legs to improve coronary blood flow.
The Neurology Department in the Hospital has been working since 1970. Doctors specialize in the therapy of stroke and Parkinson's disease.
The following diagnostics are performed:
- neurography and electromyography to diagnose nerves and muscles;
- EEG (electroencephalogram) and ENG (electronystagmography) for the examination of central nervous system disorders;
- ultrasound detects the pathology of cerebral vessels with it;
- gait analysis system;
- computer radiological examination and magnetic resonance tomographs;
- brain neurotransmitters SPECT study used for patients with Parkinson's disease.
1,300 patients undergo treatment in the Department annually. More than 2,000 people receive treatment on an outpatient basis.
Services for foreign patients
The International Department of the Clinic coordinates each patient during the diagnosis and treatment. The employees of the Department speak Russian, English, German, French, and Spanish.
The Hospital provides a medical interpreter and an airport-hospital transfer for an additional fee.
A patient may live in a single or double room. Attendants are accommodated in the Clinic or in a hotel.
Single-bed ward at Düsseldorf Clinics Association
What specialties in the hospital are the most demanded?
What treatments do patients most often ask for?
Slow connection. Wait for the end of loading to send a request.
- We find a medical coordinator familiar with the matter
- You get a personal offer with step-by-step guide and the cost estimate
- We arrange your travel including appointment scheduling and flights booking
- You arrive at the hospital, we support you 24/7