LIMARP Bariatric Surgery Center
5 hospital accreditations of quality
About LIMARP Bariatric Surgery Center
LIMARP Clinic is a specialized in bariatric surgery medical facility with 19 years of practical experience and counting. The chief specialist of the clinic, Dr. Liza Maria Pompa, is credited for being the first female bariatric surgeon in the world to be designated as a Surgeon of Excellence by the U.S. Surgical Review Corporation. In general, the team has over 20 international medical certifications. The clinic offers 5 different types of bariatric surgery within the integrative Bariatric Program and welcomes international patients for treatment.
Hospital accreditations of quality
LIMARP is accredited as an International Center of Excellence for Obesity by the Surgical Review Corporation (SRC). This internationally recognized organization evaluates and accredits surgical centers in order to advance the safety, efficacy, and efficiency of surgical care worldwide. Over two year-long periods, medical experts examined ten different aspects of our facility to ensure we consistently met and maintained high quality standards at our bariatric center in Tijuana, Mexico.
TYPES OF BARIATRIC SURGERY AT LIMARPBariatric Surgery by LIMARP
- Gastric Sleeve Surgery: The gastric sleeve procedure is a restrictive bariatric surgery that significantly reduces the size of your stomach and your appetite to encourage weight loss.
- Revision Bariatric Surgery: The clinic provides various revision bariatric surgery options to patients who have not achieve the favorable, long-term results they expected from their first procedure.
- Gastric Bypass Surgery: Gastric bypass surgery can help you lose a significant amount of weight, approximately 85% of your excess weight, and establish positive long-term dietary habits.
- Mini Gastric Surgery: The procedure has helped achieve weight loss similar, or even greater, to what traditional Roux-en-Y.
- Intragastric Ballon: An intragastric balloon can be a good alternative for patients who are overweight or have grade I obesity and want to lose somewhere between 30 and 45 pounds, without having to undergo bariatric surgery such as gastric bypass or gastric sleeve.
- Duodenal Switch: This special type of bariatric surgery combines the restrictive techniques of a gastric sleeve with the malabsorptive benefits of a gastric bypass to enhance weight loss.
- Laparoscopic Surgery: It is a minimally invasive type of surgery that allows doctors to perform operations using very small incisions.
BEFORE AND AFTERI completely recommend Dr. Pompa and her team at LIMARP because of their excellent service, they always answered all of my questions. There is no doubt, they are the best! - Gisell MoralesLIMARP Clinic is located in Tijuana Mexico.
What specialties in the hospital are the most demanded?
Slow connection. Wait for the end of loading to send a request.
- We find a medical coordinator familiar with the matter
- You get a personal offer with step-by-step guide and the cost estimate
- We arrange your travel including appointment scheduling and flights booking
- You arrive at the hospital, we support you 24/7