Discover the Best Clinics and Costs for Breast reconstruction surgery in Greece 2023
Breast reconstruction surgery Overview in Greece
This procedure corrects foot and toe joint deformities enhancing mobility, reducing pain, and improving overall foot health.
This therapy regains body function, improves appearance through surgical repair, benefiting heavily from grafting techniques.
This surgery remakes breasts post mastectomy, placing implants over chest muscles for a more natural appearance, hastening recovery.
- Bookimed services are free for patients.
- No extra fees, Pay only according to the clinic's bills.
- The price for medical services is the same as going directly to the clinic.
- Exclusive discounts can be provided for Bookimed patients.
- 100% secure payment process
Day 1 - Arrival
- Upon arrival, you will be escorted to your hospital room.
Day 2 - Pre-Operation
- You will be consulted by a specialist surgeon.
- Required medical tests will be conducted, including an Anti-HCVAb test.
- Preparation for the surgery will begin based on the test results.
Day 3 - Surgery
- The breast reconstruction surgery will be performed.
- The surgery lasts around 2-6 hours depending on the complexity.
- General anesthesia will be administered before the procedure.
Day 4 - Post-Operation
- Upon waking, you will be under the care of a medical team.
- They will monitor your vitals and manage your pain.
Day 5 - 7
- You will be hospitalized for observation and recovery.
- Regular check-ups will be done to monitor your progress.
Week 1 - 3 Rehabilitation
- You will begin gentle physical therapy exercises.
- Light daily activities can be resumed.
Week 4 - 6 Rehabilitation
- The frequency of physical therapy will increase.
- Gradual return to work is possible, depending on your recovery.
Week 7 onwards
- Gradual return to sports and other activities.
- The final results of the surgery can be seen after a few months.
Note: The exact process and recovery time may vary from patient to patient.
Discover the Hottest Breast reconstruction surgery Packages of the Season
While Breast reconstruction surgery treatment offers are not be available in Greece, we've selected the TOP offers based on feedback from Bookimed patients.
- Expert Professional Care: With over 20 years of experience in the field, Dr. Patrik Richtr provides excellent plastic and aesthetic surgery.
- All-Inclusive Offer: The offer includes consumable materials, post-op medications, follow-up examination, blood tests, preoperative tests, general anesthesia, consultation with a doctor, hospitalization and afterward hotel stay, and VIP transfer.
- Safe & Convenient: Horovice Hospital is a private multi-specialty medical center located in Horovice, Czech Republic. It serves both adults and children from Europe, Arab League States , the US, and Canada.
- Exceptional Results: Patients can experience minimal pain and easy recovery, as well as exceptional results.
- Positive Experience: Patients have reported a positive experience during their stay, including feeling at ease and smiling through it all.
- Expert care: Dr. Raul Granados has more than 20 years of experience in plastic and reconstructive surgery.
- State-of-the-art hospital: DioMed Hospital is a private multi-specialty medical center located in Mexico City, Mexico.
- Mentor® saline breast implants: The procedure includes the use of Mentor® saline breast implants for a natural look and feel.
- Accommodation included: The offer includes 5 days stay in the hospital and 10 days stay in the hotel.
- Transparency and trust: Dr. Raul Granados is a member of the Mexican Council of Plastic, Aesthetic and Reconstructive Surgery.
Reconstructive breast surgery is performed after a mastectomy.
This operation is performed by a plastic surgeon and an oncosurgeon in order to restore the aesthetic component of the breast, as well as to better control the treatment of breast cancer. The main goal of this operation is to recreate the optimal shape and size of the mammary glands.
An oncoplastic surgeon-mammologist specializes in performing these operations.
You can get acquainted with the cost and the list of clinics specializing in this operation on our website bookimed.com
What's the Cost for Breast reconstruction surgery in Greece? Find Out Nowupdated 12/1/2023
|United States of America||Turkey||Mexico|
|Breast reconstruction surgery||from $12000||from $830||from $3200|
|The total cost is calculated individually. It may range depending on your medical issue, doctor's qualification, procedure complexity and related complications (if they occur). You’ll get the exact price for a plastic surgery procedure after a consultation with a doctor.|
European Interbalkan Medical Center is a multidisciplinary hospital in Thessaloniki, Greece.
The specialties are the following: robotic surgery, cardiac surgery, neurosurgery, oncology and complete examination (check-up).
The hospital cooperates with the world’s leading medical institutions — Massachusetts General Hospital (USA) and Harvard University (USA).
Hospital certificates and accreditation of quality
Breast reconstruction surgery Patient Experience Reviews
Your Medical Travel Guide: Essential Tips and Advice
0 Recent Breast reconstruction surgery Reviews in Greece: Check Real Patient Experience
Bookimed editorial policy
As the leading global medical tourism platform, we have huge responsibility before our clients — both patients and medical centers. All the information provided on Bookimed.com about Breast reconstruction surgery is grounded in research, foresight, and expertise and meets high interest related to the product and follows:
We form our listings of clinics and doctors with strict regulations of our smart automatic ranking system. The system is based on real Bookimed patient rates to provide the most objective and transparent information about clinics and Breast reconstruction surgery medical services there.
Our experienced data scientist collects data daily, monitors and optimizes the ranking system using machine learning and artificial intelligence to ensure that the ranking system is up-to-date and provides accurate results.
We collect the opinions of Bookimed clients only after getting medical experience with the clinic — so everyone on the platform can trust the facility they choose for Breast reconstruction surgery. We strive to make the content on our platform as useful as possible and ensure the freedom to express critical opinions. Thus, we publish positive and negative reviews, aiming at being a source for informed decision-making for our future clients.
Topics with high levels of expertise, authority, and trustworthiness
On Bookimed.com you may find choice and convenience to find the best medical solutions from top medical services providers for Breast reconstruction surgery just in one place, and often at competitive prices. Making sure to deliver the freshest information, the clinic’s representatives update doctors’ CVs, clinics’ capacities, before-after pictures, prices, packages, and specials by themselves shortly. You may meet the clinic’s representative and check the date of updated content at every clinic’s page to make sure of its trustworthiness.
Our blog and supportive pieces are created by professional authors with at least 3-year experience in medical writing and edited by medical specialists with relevant clinical and research expertise — all carefully recruited to the team. We strive to enhance patient access to health information about Breast reconstruction surgery, making it expert but easy to understand. All pieces follow the Bookimed’s Editorial Guidelines.
We are made of people and for people — and that"s our core value. That"s why all the data presented on the platform is collected, edited, reviewed, and updated regularly by our patients, our partner clinics, and our team, including the Bookimed Medical Advisory Board, which consists of the world-renowned doctors with value expertise over 20 years of practice, and a positive reputation. Learn more about us and our mission.
In case you find any mistake or have any questions on the information presented on Bookimed.com about Breast reconstruction surgery, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Breast reconstruction surgery Bookimed Medical Advisory Board expert
The consistency, accuracy of data, and adherence to the highest standards of medical writing is proved by the Bookimed Medical Advisory Board expert — Doctor Bulent Cihantimur.
Doctor B. is a top-rated plastic surgeon from Turkey with over 20 years of practice. Ranked among 50 best world’s plastic surgeons. Author of 8 innovative plastic surgery methods.
Dr. Cihantimur has a wide range of experience and expertise, including breast augmentation and reconstruction, body contouring, facial rejuvenation, and rhinoplasty. Is a member of 7 professional American, Turkish and international associations.
Cooperates with Bookimed from 2020 and arranges training trips for the Bookimed’s coordinators to his clinics.
The Medical Advisory Board expert is a verified credible medical professional with solid theoretical background and practical experience in the field. The expert provides support related to medical content accuracy for medical writers and performs educational workshops to Bookimed coordinators serving patient requests.
The medical content creation under the expert’s control follows rigorous and well-established procedure to be informative, trustworthy, and transparent and making Bookimed.com a credible source of evidence-based health information.