Tel Aviv , Israel
Sourasky Medical Center
Aviva Fattal-Valevski is one of the best neurologists in Israel, specializes in the treatment of brain neurogenetic disorders in children.
- Since 2009 — Director of the Pediatric Neurology Unit at Sourasky Medical Center
- 2007-2009 — Deputy Director of the Pediatric Neurology Unit at Sourasky Medical Center
- 1996-2007 — Deputy Director of the Pediatric Development Divisions at Sourasky Medical Center
- 1993-1996 — Senior physician at the Institute of Pediatric Development and the Pediatric Neurology Department at Sourasky Medical Center
- 1993-1996 — Pediatric neurologist at the Institute of Pediatric Development and the Pediatric Neurology Department at Sourasky Medical Center.
- The Sackler Faculty of Medicine of Tel Aviv University.
Membership in organizations
- The Israel Medical Association
- The Israel Society of Clinical Pediatrics
- The Israeli Pediatric Neurology Society
- The Israeli Epilepsy Society
- The Society for Inherited Metabolic Disorders
- The European Paediatric Neurology Society
- The International Child Neurology Association.
Procedures performed by the doctor
Who can tell more about the doctor, amenities, and hospital staff than someone who checked everything themselves? We collect the genuine experience of our patients for you to make the best choice.
Each review belongs to a verified customer after getting medical services booked via Bookimed.com.
We publish positive and negative reviews moderated for compliance with Reviews & Comments Policy.