Tel Aviv , Israel
Assuta Medical Center
Dr. Eli Ashkenazi is a top spinal neurosurgeon based in Israel with more than 20 years of experience, a specialist in spinal surgery. Founder and Head of the Israel Spine Center in Assuta Hospital.
Eli Ashkenazi’s specialty
Dr. Eli Ashkenazi provides treatment of spine disorders with surgical and non-invasive methods, including innovative spinal stenosis with TOPS™ System. Dr. Ashkenzi has a special focus on lumbar and cervical spine diseases management.
Dr. Ashkenaz has founded the Israel Spine Center where performed over 1,000 surgeries.
- Since 2000 — Specialist in neurosurgery and spine surgery in Assuta Hospital, head of the Israel Spine Center
- 1998-2000 — Senior surgeon at Hadassah University Hospital
- 1982-1992 — Instructor and trauma specialist in Army Medical College at the Israel Defense Forces.
- The Hebrew University Hadassah Medical School — Degree in general medicine
- Hadassah University Hospital-Ein Kerem — Specialty in neurosurgery
- Montefiore Medical Center (USA) —Training in spinal surgery.
Author of 50+ papers devoted to spine conditions treatment.
Membership in organizations
- The Israel Neurological Association
- The Israel Neurosurgical Society
- The Israel Spine Society
- The Spine Society of Europe (EUROSPINE)
- The North American Spine Society.
Procedures performed by the doctor
Who can tell more about the doctor, amenities, and hospital staff than someone who checked everything themselves? We collect the genuine experience of our patients for you to make the best choice.
Each review belongs to a verified customer after getting medical services booked via Bookimed.com.
We publish positive and negative reviews moderated for compliance with Reviews & Comments Policy.