Sadi Kerem Okutur
16 years of experience
Doctor speaks English, Turkish
Prof. Sadi Kerem Okutur is an experienced Turkish medical oncologist. Works at Memorial Bahçelievler in Turkey.
- Since 2019 — Medical oncologist in Memorial Bahçelievler Hospital
- 2016-2019 — Medical oncologist in Medical Park Bahçelievler Hospital
- 2014-2016 — Medical oncologist in Acibadem Maslak Hospital
- 2013-2014 — Medical oncologist in Florence Nightingale Hospital
- 2011-2013 — Medical oncologist in Samsun Education And Research Hospital
- 2008-2011 — Assistant medical oncologist in Florence Nightingale Hospital
- 2006-2008 — Internal medicine specialist in Mardin Public Hospital
- 2001-2006 — Internal medicine specialist in Sisli Etfal Training and Research Hospital.
- 2001 — Cerrahpasa Faculty of Medicine in Istanbul University — Degree in general medicine
- 2006 — Sisli Etfal Training and Research Hospital — Internal medicine residency
- 2011 — Istanbul Bilim University Medical Faculty — Medical oncology residency
- 2016 — Associate Professorship.
- 2012 — Oncology Research Award by the Turkish Medical Oncology Association.
Has written over 20 papers and over 10 book chapters dedicated to medical oncology.
- The European Society for Medical Oncology
- The Turkish Society of Antimicrobial Chemotherapy
- The Turkish Immuno-Oncology Society
- The Turkish Society of Medical Oncology
- The Turkish Association for Cancer Research and Control.
Who can tell more about the doctor, amenities, and hospital staff than someone who checked everything themselves? We collect the genuine experience of our patients for you to make the best choice.
Each review belongs to a verified customer after getting medical services booked via Bookimed.com.
We publish positive and negative reviews moderated for compliance with Reviews & Comments Policy.