Bangkok International Dental Center (BIDC) is one of the largest and most reputable dental clinic in Thailand, treating over 20,000 worldwide patients per year according to the international standards and approved by JCI and ISO 9001:2008 UKAS. The list of provided treatment includes all possible dental care services from cosmetic dentistry to dental surgeries and dental implant replacements.
Discover the Best Clinics and Costs for Apically repositioned flap in Thailand 2023
Apically repositioned flap Overview in Thailand
This therapy restores lost gum tissue to protect exposed tooth roots and enhance your smile"s aesthetics.
This therapy enhances gum health using patient"s own plasma, improving circulation, accelerating healing, with minimal discomfort.
Excess gum tissue removal to treat or prevent gum disease, improving oral health and aesthetics.
This therapy treats gum disease, involves removing infection, reshaping tissues, and sometimes bone restructuring.
- Bookimed services are free for patients.
- No extra fees, Pay only according to the clinic's bills.
- The price for medical services is the same as going directly to the clinic.
- Exclusive discounts can be provided for Bookimed patients.
- 100% secure payment process
Day 1 - Arrival
- Arrive at the medical facility for consultation.
- Meet with dental specialist for evaluation.
- Undergo necessary tests like X-rays or CT scans.
Day 2 - Pre-Operation
- Discuss the procedure, risks, and benefits with the specialist.
- Receive instructions about eating and drinking restrictions.
- Understand the need for local anesthesia during the procedure.
Day 3 - Apically Repositioned Flap Procedure
- Arrive at the clinic for the procedure.
- Receive local anesthesia to numb the area.
- Undergo procedure which typically lasts 1-2 hours.
- Flap is repositioned and sutured into its new position.
Day 4 - Post-Operation
- Stay under observation until anesthesia effects wear off.
- Be discharged with post-operative care instructions.
- Take prescribed painkillers and antibiotics if needed.
Week 1 - Rehabilitation
- Rest and avoid strenuous physical activity.
- Follow a soft food diet to avoid disrupting the surgical site.
- Attend follow-up appointments for suture removal.
Week 2 - Return to Normal Activity
- Resume light physical activities.
- Continue with regular oral hygiene routine.
Week 4 - Full Recovery
- Return to work and regular physical activities.
- See the final result of the apically repositioned flap.
Please note that recovery times and experiences may vary from person to person and it is important to follow individual advice from your healthcare provider.
Your Medical Travel Guide: Essential Tips and Advice
For citizens of other countries — please visit ivisa.com to find more details on entry requirements to Thailand.
Transfer: some clinics offer an airport-clinic-airport transfer.
0 Recent Apically repositioned flap Reviews in Thailand: Check Real Patient Experience
Bookimed editorial policy
As the leading global medical tourism platform, Bookimed.com takes pride in providing high-quality information related to medical services and clinics. We understand the importance of delivering accurate information to our clients, which includes both patients and medical centers, and therefore, we ensure that all the information provided is grounded in research, foresight, and expertise.
At Bookimed.com, we form our listings of clinics and doctors with strict regulations of our smart automatic ranking system, which is based on real Bookimed patient rates to provide the most objective and transparent information about clinics and medical services there, including Apically repositioned flap in Thailand. Our experienced data scientist collects data daily, monitors and optimizes the ranking system using machine learning and artificial intelligence to ensure that the ranking system is up-to-date and provides accurate results.
We collect the opinions of Bookimed clients only after getting medical experience with the clinic — so everyone on the platform can trust the facility they choose. We strive to make the content on our platform as useful as possible and ensure the freedom to express critical opinions. Thus, we publish positive and negative reviews, aiming at being a source for informed decision-making for our future clients.
Topics with high levels of expertise, authority, and trustworthiness
At Bookimed.com, you can find the best medical solutions from top medical services providers, including Apically repositioned flap in Thailand, just in one place, and often at competitive prices. Making sure to deliver the freshest information, the clinic’s representatives update doctors’ CVs, clinics’ capacities, before-after pictures, prices, packages, and specials by themselves shortly. You may meet the clinic’s representative and check the date of updated content at every clinic’s page to make sure of its trustworthiness.
Our blog and supportive pieces, including those related to Apically repositioned flap in Thailand, are created by professional authors with at least 3-year experience in medical writing and edited by medical specialists with relevant clinical and research expertise — all carefully recruited to the team. We strive to enhance patient access to health information, making it expert but easy to understand. All pieces follow the Bookimed’s Editorial Guidelines.
Bookimed.com is made of people and for people, and that"s our core value. That"s why all the data presented on the platform, including the information related to Apically repositioned flap in Thailand, is collected, edited, reviewed, and updated regularly by our patients, our partner clinics, and our team, including the Bookimed Medical Advisory Board, which consists of world-renowned doctors with valuable expertise over 20 years of practice and a positive reputation. Learn more about us and our mission.
In case you find any mistake or have any questions on the information presented on Bookimed.com, including the information related to Apically repositioned flap in Thailand, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com.