- #1 Expertise & Experience: As a Fellow of the European Board of Plastic Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery (FEBOPRAS), Dr. Burak Pasinlioğlu brings a wealth of knowledge and experience to the table. He has performed hundreds of aesthetic and reconstructive surgeries, participated in many surgeries as an observer at the Cleveland Clinic, worked as a fellow with world-renowned plastic surgeon Prof.Dr.Moustapha Hamdi in Brussels, and has been awarded a microsurgery certificate.
- #2 Convenience: Located in Istanbul, Turkey, Quartz Clinique is easily accessible to international patients from Europe, Commonwealth, Arab League States, and CIS.
- #3 Quality Care: With 6,500 patient visits each year, Quartz Clinique has a proven track record for providing quality care. The clinic specializes in adult medicine and offers a broad range of medical services.
- #4 Personalized Attention: With a focus on personalized attention, Dr. Burak Pasinlioğlu takes the time to understand the needs of his patients and develop an individualized treatment plan that meets their unique needs and goals.
- #5 Affordable Prices: Dr. Burak Pasinlioğlu offers Botox injections at an affordable price making it a great option for patients seeking to reduce the signs of aging without breaking the bank.
Discover the Best Clinics and Costs for Botox injections in Thailand 2023
Botox injections Overview in Thailand
This therapy offers men a younger look by reducing wrinkles, using injections with minimal recovery time.
This therapy reduces forehead wrinkles via muscle-relaxing injections, providing a youthful, smooth appearance.
The procedure softens under-eye wrinkles through small, targeted injections, providing a youthful, refreshed look.
This therapy aims to smooth out facial lines using botox injections, providing a younger and refreshed appearance.
This therapy uses ultrasonic energy to deliver anti-wrinkle compounds, ensuring a painless, effective treatment with no needle marks.
The procedure involves injecting botulinum toxin to enhance erection quality, reduce premature ejaculation, and increase size.
This therapy is early use of tiny botox injections to deter future wrinkles, preserving youthful skin with minimal discomfort.
- Bookimed services are free for patients.
- No extra fees, Pay only according to the clinic's bills.
- The price for medical services is the same as going directly to the clinic.
- Exclusive discounts can be provided for Bookimed patients.
- 100% secure payment process
- Arrive in the country.
- Get transferred from the airport to the clinic.
- Check into a 4* hotel for your stay.
- Have a consultation with an ophthalmologist.
- Undergo necessary medical tests.
- Receive Botox injections, a process of about 15-30 minutes.
- No anesthesia is needed for this procedure.
- Have a post-operation check if needed by a specialist.
- Stay in the clinic for a few hours for monitoring.
- Get transferred from the clinic to the airport.
- Depart from the country.
- Minimal activity is advised for the first 24 hours.
- Resume normal activities after 48 hours.
- Avoid rubbing the treated area.
Please note that every patient"s condition and recovery vary. Always follow your doctor"s advice for optimal results.
What patients like:
- Cost. The Botox injections price in Thailand ranges from 164$ to 6300$. This is significantly cheaper compared to the average cost in the U.S. which is around $600.
- Doctor’s professionalism. Doctors in Thailand are highly trained, often with international certifications, offering patients peace of mind.
- Service level. Patients appreciate the exceptional service, mentioning the attentive staff and clean, modern facilities.
- Botox injections efficacy. Many patients report high satisfaction rates, indicating the effectiveness of the Botox injections.
- Logistics. Patients like the ease of scheduling appointments and the efficiency of the entire process.
What patients don't like:
- Language Barrier. Some patients have reported difficulties in communication due to language barriers.
- Traveling. For international patients, the distance and travel costs can be a disadvantage.
- Follow-up Care. Being far from home can complicate follow-up care and treatment adjustments.
Discover the Hottest Botox injections Packages of the Season
While Botox injections treatment offers are not be available in Thailand, we've selected the TOP offers based on feedback from Bookimed patients.
Basic Botox Injections All Included Offer at Esthetic Smile Academy by Dr. Yaprak Kalkan
- Expertise and experience from 2011, when Dr. Yaprak Kalkan graduated from Marmara University Faculty of Dentistry, to date.
- High-quality medical care provided by the team of Esthetic Smile Academy.
- Follow-up examination and regular transfer.
- No need for hospitalization or hotel stay.
- Cost-effective basic Botox injections offer.
- Highly experienced doctor: Dr Moutusi Audhya has been practicing since 2007.
- Advanced clinic: Sunbird Clinic offers the latest technology and treatments.
- All-in-one offer: Get the face and neck lift procedure done in only 0 days of hospital stay and 2 days of hotel stay.
- Comfortable accommodation: Enjoy a 4-star hotel during your stay.
- No hassle transfers: Get complimentary airport-hotel-clinic-airport transfer service.
What's the Cost for Botox injections in Thailand? Find Out Nowupdated 11/27/2023
|United States of America||Turkey||Mexico|
|Botox for forehead||-||from $137||-|
|Botox for men||-||from $137||-|
|Botox injections||from $200||from $240||from $200|
|Botox under eyes||-||from $137||-|
|Botox wrinkles||-||from $280||-|
|Needleless botox||-||from $280||-|
|Preventative botox||-||from $383||from $389|
|The total cost is calculated individually. It may range depending on your medical issue, doctor's qualification, procedure complexity and related complications (if they occur). You’ll get the exact price for a plastic surgery procedure after a consultation with a doctor.|
Siam Clinic Phuket is an aesthetic clinic based in Phuket, Thailand. The clinic provides facial reshaping, body sculpting, filler injections, botox injections, thread lifting, mesofat, growth factor, liposuction, cool sculpting, facial massage, and laser treatments.
Botox injections Patient Experience Reviews
|Botox injections||$250 - $950|
Bumrungrad International Hospital is a global medical facility in Bangkok, Thailand that specializes in oncology, ophthalmology, orthopedics, neurosciences, heart surgery, check-ups, etc. Over 1 million patients choose Bumrungrad annually. 50% of them are international ones from over 190 countries.
The hospital is one of the largest private centers in Southeast Asia and one of the most significant world’s outpatient clinics. Bumrungrad International is recognized as TOP-10 best hospitals and TOP-30 most technologically advanced clinics in the world.
Hospital certificates and accreditation of quality
Bangkok Hospital Pattaya was founded in 1990 in the province of Chonburi, which is considered to be one of the most popular resorts in Thailand.
The Hospital is the main treatment and diagnostic center of the East coast of Thailand. Pattaya Hospital is one of 30 hospitals run by Bangkok Dusit Medical Services and Bangkok Hospital Group.
The Hospital works under the Joint Commission International (JCI) standards.
Hospital certificates and accreditation of quality
We are aesthetic clinic offering high quality and advanced technology to treat facial ,hair ,body and skin problems.Laser machines and medical products are approved by USA FDA and THAI FDA,done by professional doctor.They are all safe and effective
Sarinya Clinic is one of the well-known medical facilities in Chiang Mai, Thailand. Aesthetic medicine and cosmetology, Dermatology are the strongest specialties. Patients from the United States, Canada, the UK, and other countries choose Sarinya Clinic for healthcare.
|Botox injections||$164 - $263|
5 Before & after photos
MedConsult is an international medical clinic, located in Central Bangkok. Since 2003, the MedConsul medical team has been providing same-day and walk-in medical consultations for children, sexual health check-ups and STI treatments, cosmetic services (as botox, filler, thread liftings), pre-marital health check-ups, etc.
The clinic was founded by Dr. Donna Robinson, a UK-trained and qualified doctor who is practicing in Thailand with a Thai Medical License.
Botox Injections in Interplast Cosmetic Plastic Surgery Clinic
Interplast Clinic in Bangkok, Thailand provides Botox injections administered by experienced and skilled board-certified plastic surgeons. Botox injections effectively eliminate scowl lines, frown lines, and crow's feet by relaxing the muscles beneath the skin. The clinic ensures a safe and comfortable treatment process for patients.
Benefits of Interplast Cosmetic Plastic Surgery Clinic
- Internationally renowned board-certified plastic surgeons with over 20 years of experience
- Expertise in various plastic surgery procedures such as forehead augmentation, breast augmentation, and cheekbone enhancement
- Use of high-quality silicone implants for effective and long-lasting results
- Personal consultation with the surgeon for a thorough evaluation and understanding of the patient's goals
- Postoperative recovery in a hospital for optimal care and comfort
Your Medical Travel Guide: Essential Tips and Advice
For citizens of other countries — please visit ivisa.com to find more details on entry requirements to Thailand.
Transfer: some clinics offer an airport-clinic-airport transfer.
Get a Medical Assessment for Botox injections in Thailand: Consult with 4 Experienced Doctors Now
1 Recent Botox injections Review in Thailand: Check Real Patient Experience
See What Others Are Saying: Reviews of Life-Changing Botox injections in Thailand
• Botox injections in Bumrungrad International Hospital
Bookimed editorial policy
As the leading global medical tourism platform, we have a huge responsibility to our clients — both patients and medical centers. All the information provided on Bookimed.com related to Botox injections in Thailand is grounded in research, foresight, and expertise and meets high interest related to the product and follows:
We form our listings of clinics and doctors offering Botox injections in Thailand with strict regulations of our smart automatic ranking system. The system is based on real Bookimed patient rates to provide the most objective and transparent information about clinics and medical services there.
Our experienced data scientist collects data daily, monitors and optimizes the ranking system using machine learning and artificial intelligence to ensure that the ranking system is up-to-date and provides accurate results.
We collect the opinions of Bookimed clients who have undergone Botox injections in Thailand only after getting medical experience with the clinic — so everyone on the platform can trust the facility they choose. We strive to make the content on our platform as useful as possible and ensure the freedom to express critical opinions. Thus, we publish positive and negative reviews, aiming at being a source for informed decision-making for our future clients.
Topics with high levels of expertise, authority, and trustworthiness
On Bookimed.com, you may find choice and convenience to find the best medical solutions from top medical services providers offering Botox injections in Thailand just in one place, and often at competitive prices. Making sure to deliver the freshest information, the clinic’s representatives update doctors’ CVs, clinics’ capacities, before-after pictures, prices, packages, and specials by themselves shortly. You may meet the clinic’s representative and check the date of updated content at every clinic’s page to make sure of its trustworthiness.
Our blog and supportive pieces are created by professional authors with at least 3-year experience in medical writing and edited by medical specialists with relevant clinical and research expertise — all carefully recruited to the team. We strive to enhance patient access to health information, making it expert but easy to understand. All pieces follow the Bookimed’s Editorial Guidelines.
We are made of people and for people — and that"s our core value. That"s why all the data presented on the platform related to Botox injections in Thailand is collected, edited, reviewed, and updated regularly by our patients, our partner clinics, and our team, including the Bookimed Medical Advisory Board, which consists of the world-renowned doctors with value expertise over 20 years of practice, and a positive reputation. Learn more about us and our mission.
In case you find any mistake or have any questions on the information presented on Bookimed.com related to Botox injections in Thailand, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com.
Botox injections Bookimed Medical Advisory Board expert
The consistency, accuracy of data, and adherence to the highest standards of medical writing is proved by the Bookimed Medical Advisory Board expert — Doctor Bulent Cihantimur.
Doctor B. is a top-rated plastic surgeon from Turkey with over 20 years of practice. Ranked among 50 best world’s plastic surgeons. Author of 8 innovative plastic surgery methods.
Dr. Cihantimur has a wide range of experience and expertise, including breast augmentation and reconstruction, body contouring, facial rejuvenation, and rhinoplasty. Is a member of 7 professional American, Turkish and international associations.
Cooperates with Bookimed from 2020 and arranges training trips for the Bookimed’s coordinators to his clinics.
The Medical Advisory Board expert is a verified credible medical professional with solid theoretical background and practical experience in the field. The expert provides support related to medical content accuracy for medical writers and performs educational workshops to Bookimed coordinators serving patient requests.
The medical content creation under the expert’s control follows rigorous and well-established procedure to be informative, trustworthy, and transparent and making Bookimed.com a credible source of evidence-based health information.