How much does facial fat transfer cost in Turkey?
The average price of facial fat transfer in Turkey is $2400, the minimum price is $850, and the maximum price is $6000.
|Turkey||United States of America||Mexico|
|Facial Fat Transfer||from $850||-||-|
- Below average
- Above average
29 Facial Fat Transfer Clinics in Turkey Found
The hospitals ranking is based on 2327 requests, 1086 patient reviews, prices, and information from 29 clinics
What is Bookimed?
What is facial fat transfer?
Fat transfer (fat grafting, or lipoinjection) is a cosmetic procedure aimed at facial rejuvenation by injections of the patient’s own fatty tissue.
Using the patient’s adipose tissue, the surgeon fills it in the different face areas that have lost its volume. Plastic and soft fiber effectively restores lost volumes and is perfectly accepted by the body in almost 90% of cases without allergies.
Who benefits fat grafting of the face?
Usually, people observe age-related changes in the face in combinations with the following signs:
- temple hollowing or concavities
- nose wrinkles and forehead lines
- the lower position of eyebrows
- sunken eyes
- bags under the eyes
- lowering the outer corner of the eye
- blur face
- relaxed cheeks and cheekbones
- neck and chest lines and wrinkles
- lip shape loss
- double chin
- marionette lines.
All these are caused by the depletion of the adipose tissue and can be corrected with the fat transfer procedure in Turkey.
What cosmetic defects can be improved with facial fat transfer in Turkey?
In addition to the previously listed indications, facial fat grafting in Turkey can also correct anatomical disorders and deformities such as:
- facial hemiatrophy (reduced size of one half of the face)
- face asymmetry
- micrognathia (a very small lower jaw)
- crooked nose
- scar tissue deformation
- reduction in facial soft tissue volume after eyelid surgery.
What are the contraindications?
Despite facial lipoinjection is a minimally invasive plastic procedure, there are several contraindications for its performing:
- pathologies of the immune and hematopoietic systems
- diabetes mellitus
- cardiovascular diseases
- infectious and venereal diseases.
What is the facial fat transfer process?
Facial fat grafting is an outpatient procedure so the patient can come back home immediately after the transfer. During the fatty tissue injections, the person is under local anesthesia to avoid pain in sensitive areas.
Lipoinjection takes about an hour. The procedure starts from the collection of adipose tissue from the abdomen or other area and injected in the corrected zone through minimal punctures using a special medical syringe. A few hours after the procedure, the patient can go home after the consultation with the doctor.
What are the types of facial fat grafting in Turkey?
There are such following types of facial fat transfer in Turkey as:
- periorbital fat transfer (fat grafting to the eyelids) — restores the adipose tissue of the upper and lower eyelids smoothing wrinkles and rejuvenating the skin
- fat transfer to nasolabial folds — smoothes the depth of nasolabial folds and marionette lines
- cheek augmentation — restores the shape and elasticity of the cheeks, makes a clear contour of the cheekbones;
- fat grafting to the lower jaw and chin — helps enhance the smoothness and sharpness of the jawline
- lip augmentation — restores lip symmetry, fullness, size, and volume
- neck rejuvenation — creates a more youthful neck.
How long is the postoperative period?
During the first days after lipoinjection, doctors recommend:
- massaging the areas that have been corrected
- applying cold compresses
- temporarily reducing the facial expression
- taking antibacterial and antihistamine preparations (if needed).
Like all plastic surgeries on the face, fat transfer requires some restrictions in the postoperative period:
- visits of baths, saunas, and a swimming pool
- alcohol intake
- sleeping on your stomach (usually, for a week).
Swelling and hematomas that may appear after the surgery go away after 3 days.
After the neck fat grafting, the patient wears a special tape for 3-5 days. It serves as a protective barrier against the movement of fat under the skin.
Some types of facial fat transfer in Turkey are allowed only after the patient reaches the age of 20 years. These include fat grafting of the cheeks and cheekbones, the nasolabial folds, chin, and lower jaw.
What result should you expect after facial fat grafting in Turkey?
Cosmetic specialists use various techniques for facial fat transfer in Turkey. Each approach is selected individually for each patient depending on the complexity of age-related changes.
Facial fat grafting without any additional procedures helps to:
- align the face relief
- minimize wrinkles
- increase skin elasticity
- improve complexion
- reduce the number and size of age spots
- narrow skin pores
- reduce the number of spider veins or broken blood vessels.
Moreover, facial fat transfer in Turkey significantly postpones the need for more serious plastic surgeries.
Turkish Medical Association
The Turkish Medical Association (TMA) was established to improve public healthcare in Turkey. The association considers professional doctor competence, education, and training.
Straumann® Dental Implant System Official Provider
The certificates means the clinic is the official provider of the Swiss company and applies original Straumann® materials.
The Best Facial Fat Transfer Doctors in Turkey
Information about doctors who accept foreign patients is provided by clinics
Request for details
Request for details
Request for details
- Effective prices
- Customer care support 24/7
- Patient reviews
Medical coordinators consult you and help to make the right choice. Bookimed services are free for you and do not affect the clinic's bill.
How Bookimed can help you
Bookimed is a trusted global medical tourism platform. Every month over 9,000 people request our assistance. Check what do we offer:
Bookimed cooperates with top medical centers in 35+ countries. And we can pick the best one precisely for your medical needs.
Searching for a doctor or a clinic? The best program for your budget? We do have answers for these questions based on the experience of 830,000+ patients served.
You are never alone during your medical trip. Our team is on hand over the phone or chat to ensure you have an excellent experience.
We don't charge you any medical travel consultation or arrangement fees. The prices on the platform are equal to the clinics' costs ... or even lower.
Slow connection. Wait for the end of loading to send a request.