Discover the Best Clinics and Costs for Gum plasmolifting in Turkey 2023
Gum plasmolifting Overview in Turkey
- Plastic of gingival recession - from 267$
This therapy restores lost gum tissue to protect exposed tooth roots and enhance your smile"s aesthetics.
- Gingivectomy - from 1$
Excess gum tissue removal to treat or prevent gum disease, improving oral health and aesthetics.
- Gum surgery - from 25$
This therapy treats gum disease, involves removing infection, reshaping tissues, and sometimes bone restructuring.
This therapy realigns gum tissue for better dental health, through a minimally-invasive surgical process offering quick recovery.
- Bookimed services are free for patients.
- No extra fees, Pay only according to the clinic's bills.
- The price for medical services is the same as going directly to the clinic.
- Exclusive discounts can be provided for Bookimed patients.
- 100% secure payment process
Day 1: Arrival
- Arrive in the country and check into your accommodation.
- Rest and adjust to the new time zone.
Day 2: Pre-Operation Consultations
- Visit the dental clinic for initial consultation.
- A specialist will evaluate your gum health.
- Undergo necessary medical tests, like blood tests.
Day 3: Gum Plasmolifting Process
- Arrive at the clinic for the procedure.
- Local anesthesia will be administered.
- The procedure, taking around 1-2 hours, commences.
- Plasma is injected into the gum tissue.
- Rest at the clinic post-procedure for observation.
Day 4: Post-Operation
- Visit the clinic for a post-operation check-up.
- The specialist will assess the healing process.
- Post-operation instructions will be provided.
Week 1-2: Rehabilitation
- Avoid hard food and oral hygiene products.
- Keep the oral area clean and dry.
- Regularly visit the clinic for follow-ups.
Week 3-4: Return to Normal Activities
- Resume work and light physical activities.
- Observe any changes and inform the specialist.
Week 5-6: Final Results
- Noticeable improvement in gum health.
- Visit the clinic for a final check-up.
Each patient"s experience may vary according to individual health conditions and recovery speed.
What's the Cost for Gum plasmolifting in Turkey? Find Out Nowupdated 9/20/2023
|United States of America||Turkey||Mexico|
|Gum plasmolifting||-||from $112||-|
|The total cost is calculated individually. It may range depending on your medical issue, doctor's qualification, procedure complexity and related complications (if they occur). You’ll get the exact price for a plastic surgery procedure after a consultation with a doctor.|
Your Medical Travel Guide: Essential Tips and Advice
Some clinics include 4- or 5-star hotel stay in the procedure cost.
For citizens of other countries — please visit ivisa.com to find more details on entry requirements to Turkey.
Transfer: most of clinics provide a free airport-clinic-airport transfer for patients coming for the procedure.
Get a Medical Assessment for Gum plasmolifting in Turkey: Consult with 26 Experienced Doctors Now
0 Recent Gum plasmolifting Reviews in Turkey: Check Real Patient Experience
Bookimed editorial policy
As the leading global medical tourism platform, we have huge responsibility before our clients — both patients and medical centers. All the information provided on Bookimed.com is grounded in research, foresight, and expertise and meets high interest related to the product and follows:
We form our listings of clinics and doctors with strict regulations of our smart automatic ranking system, which includes Gum plasmolifting. The system is based on real Bookimed patient rates to provide the most objective and transparent information about clinics and medical services there.
Our experienced data scientist collects data daily, monitors and optimizes the ranking system using machine learning and artificial intelligence to ensure that the ranking system is up-to-date and provides accurate results.
We collect the opinions of Bookimed clients who have undergone Gum plasmolifting only after getting medical experience with the clinic — so everyone on the platform can trust the facility they choose. We strive to make the content on our platform as useful as possible and ensure the freedom to express critical opinions. Thus, we publish positive and negative reviews, aiming at being a source for informed decision-making for our future clients.
Topics with high levels of expertise, authority, and trustworthiness
On Bookimed.com, you may find choice and convenience to find the best medical solutions from top medical services providers, including Gum plasmolifting, just in one place, and often at competitive prices. Making sure to deliver the freshest information, the clinic’s representatives update doctors’ CVs, clinics’ capacities, before-after pictures, prices, packages, and specials by themselves shortly. You may meet the clinic’s representative and check the date of updated content at every clinic’s page to make sure of its trustworthiness.
Our blog and supportive pieces are created by professional authors with at least 3-year experience in medical writing and edited by medical specialists with relevant clinical and research expertise — all carefully recruited to the team. We strive to enhance patient access to health information, making it expert but easy to understand. All pieces follow the Bookimed’s Editorial Guidelines.
We are made of people and for people — and that"s our core value. That"s why all the data presented on the platform is collected, edited, reviewed, and updated regularly by our patients, our partner clinics, and our team, including the Bookimed Medical Advisory Board, which consists of the world-renowned doctors with value expertise over 20 years of practice, and a positive reputation. Learn more about us and our mission.
In case you find any mistake or have any questions on the information presented on Bookimed.com, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.