Bookimed directly cooperates with over 300 clinics located worldwide, so we know the pros and cons of every country and clinic for breast augmentation. Due to this, Bookimed managers have ranked 5 best countries for breast implants.
- Affordable prices — they are 2-3 times lower than in Europe (Germany, the UK, Austria) and up to 5 times lower than in the USA.
- High quality — the Turkish clinics on our website operate according to strict international standards.
- Fast trip arrangement — you may have a breast augmentation within several days after your request.
- All-inclusive service — the cost includes transfer, accommodation, language assistance.
- The fights tickets from some countries to Turkey may be quite expensive.
- Top country for breast augmentation and other plastic surgeries in the world. 100% is a success rate for the procedure in South Korea.
- Affordable prices which 10-15% lower than in Western Europe, and 2-3 times lower than in the USA.
The flight tickets may cost a lot from some states.
Not every South Korean clinic offers package prices.
- Affordable prices that are 10-15% lower than in Western Europe and 2-3 times than in the USA.
- Internationally certified clinics
- Possibility to combine a vacation with a breast augmentation.
- Flight tickets from some states to Thailand are expensive
- The package price is not available in any clinic.
- Affordable prices — 1.5-2 times lower than in Western Europe (Germany, Austria, the UK).
- Advanced level of healthcare.
- The clinics offer package prices in rare cases.
- Flights can be expensive from some countries.
- The weather in summer can be uncomfortable for international patients.
- Affordable prices — 1.5 times cheaper than in Germany, Spain, Austria or Switzerland, and 2-4 times cheaper than in South Korea, the USA, Canada.
- European quality standards of medical standards.
- Low-cost tickets from any European country.
- Flight tickets may be expensive for patients from Asia or Australia.
To choose the best country for breast augmentation, take into account such factors:
- Price policy. The cost of breast augmentation varies from country to country depending on their internal pricing. Due to this, the cost for the procedure, accommodation, meals will be higher in the states with a developed economy and a high living wage of citizens.
- Travel time. Estimate how long it takes to get to a country for breast augmentation. Pay attention whether the travel is comfortable and also calculate the travel charges to be sure of not overpaying.
- Package price offered. Clinics located in countries such as Turkey or Thailand often provide package price which, except breast augmentation, also includes accommodation, transfer, language assistance, etc.
When a patient chooses the best clinic for breast augmentation, it is necessary to take into account such factors:
- Doctor's experience. The professionalism of a doctor is a key to breast augmentation success. Learn more about his/her experience, certificates, patients’ reviews. Ask a “before-after” portfolio to be sure of a future result.
- Specialty of a breast augmentation clinic. It is better to choose a medical center specialized in plastic surgery only. As a rule, such institutions employ the best plastic surgery specialists and have a wide experience in performing such procedures.
- Breast augmentation reviews. The real experience of patients is very helpful to choose the best country or clinic for breast augmentation. Read them and make the right choice.
- Breast implant surgery cost. High price does not always mean a good quality. But it is better to avoid clinics which offer suspiciously low breast enhancement prices.
The breast augmentation is performed abroad in the following ways:
Breast augmentation with implants
- through the armpit
- round the areola
- under the breast.
Types of implants:
- teardrop-shaped (anatomical) implants repeatthe shape of the mammary glands. Doctors use them for slim young women with small breasts.
- round implants are used in case of sagging caused by pregnancy, weight loss, age changes.
If a woman plans pregnancy, a doctor places an implant under a muscle of the mammary gland. For a woman who is not going to breastfeed, a plastic surgeon places the implant under the mammary gland. Breast augmentation with implants has long-term effect, but the recovery takes more time than in the case of non-surgical enlargement.
Lipofilling (lipografting) is a breast enlargement with the patient's own fat. Plastic surgeons receive the material from woman’s thighs or abdomen and inject it into the breast with a syringe. No scars remain after lipofilling. Recovery is faster than after breast augmentation with implants. However, the duration of the effect is up to 3 years, and then lipofilling must be repeated.
Only a doctor can decide which breast augmentation type is adequate in your case.