Breast augmentation surgery is the most popular plastic operation globally. According to ISAPS (International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery), over 1,800,000 breast implant operations are performed annually. It means that about 5,000 women improve their breast shape every day.
Sounds good. However, health insurance does not compensate for breast enhancement operations, so a patient must cover all expenses from own pocket. This fact forces people to postpone or even cancel an intervention due to high boob job prices in some countries — up to $20,000 in the USA, the UK, Western European states.
Still, you can find affordable breast enlargement options overseas, starting from $2,300-$3,000 in Turkey or Mexico, for instance. All you need is to realize where it is possible to get an affordable boob job without its quality loss.
To make your search easier, the Bookimed service, the #1 medical tourism platform globally, has ranked top places where to get a boob job cheaper, and what is more important — be satisfied with the result. The ranking is based on our 181 clinics and 45 patient reviews:
Top 5 cheapest places to get breast augmentation according to Bookimed partner clinics:
- Turkey — from $1,750
- Mexico — from $2,500
- Thailand — from $3,000
- Poland — from $3,200
- Czech Republic — from $3,300
Bookimed, a team of 65 highly-trained medical experts, has ranked the top 5 cheapest states to get breast augmentation. Below you can find the most affordable breast enhancement deals and choose the one that suits you the best. Almost 2,000 people have placed their inquiries for breast enlargement with Bookimed and received a free consultation from our medical experts.
Submit a request on the platform to get all current breast augmentation deals.
You might also like
Breast Augmentation: Before and After
GET A FREE QUOTE
cheap breast augmentation from $1,750
Turkey is among several countries in the world where you can get cheap but qualitative breast augmentation. More than 45,000 boob jobs are carried out in Turkish clinics every year, and this number is only going to grow.
Women consider Turkey as the best place to get breast implants due to:
- Cut prices. The cost of breast enhancement in Turkey is $3,800 on average, and this price covers surgery, doctors’ fees, required consultations, breast implants of the top world manufacturers, transfer, and even language escort. The accommodation is also quite affordable — overnight stay in a comfortable single room is about $40-$50 on average.
- Board-certified doctors. Local plastic surgeons serve international patients and focus on permanent skills improvement. So they are frequent visitors of international conferences, meetings, and training.
- Excellent service. The Turkish aesthetic centers aim to attract more and more inbound patients, so they provide clients with all-inclusive service: arrange a free airport pick-up, language assistance, and even accommodation in some cases.
- Mild COVID-19 restrictions. Turkey is among the few plastic surgery-oriented countries that allow entry for foreigners without mandatory quarantine (as of 2 December 2021) but negative PCR test or vaccination certificate. However, you should always check the updates on the official government website.
These are the main reasons why Turkish clinics are considered one of the cheap places for breast implants, and the data on more than 47 Turkish clinics Bookimed cooperates with just proves this belief.
Why is Turkey so cheap for boob jobs?
- The Turkish government makes considerable investments into medicine development to attract people from over the world.
- There are a lot of plastic surgery clinics in Turkey which compete with each other and frequently offer a discount for breast augmentation.
The general pricing policy for FMCG and services is relatively low.
If you want to get a boob job on finance and consider Turkey, check out deals on breast augmentation below:
ᐈᐈᐈ Bookimed Plastic Surgery Support Group is a place where you can find special offers, HOT deals, and discounts for aesthetic procedures. Join our community to share experience, get recommendations, and read reviews.
boob job cost starting from $2,500
One more place where you can get cheap breast implants is Mexico. Annually, over 75,000 breast enhancement surgeries take place in the country. Patients from over the world, and American citizens, in particular, head here to receive a high-qualitative but cheaper boob job.
The reasons are obvious:
- The prices for healthcare in Mexico are much lower than in the US, Canada, or some European countries. This is specifically important when it comes to aesthetic services that are not covered by the national insurance policy. Compare how much breast enlargement is in Mexico (prices start at $2,500) and the USA (prices start at $4,500), and you will see that you can easily decrease the cost of your surgery by up to 40% by opting for breast enlargement abroad.
- The accommodation in Mexico is also pretty affordable: an overnight stay in a renovated hotel will cost $50-$60 on average, which is light on the wallet.
- Mild COVID-19 travel rules. It is still possible to reach Mexico during the COVID-19 pandemic. Check out the demands on the official government website.
Below you can check out and book low-cost breast enlargement offers in Mexico:
Dr. Sadeq Zghair, Bookimed medical coordinator, comments:
Breast implants should be changed in 13-15 years after their installation. The risk of implant damage increases after this time period. Also, patients aged 45+ years old should consider that in 7-9 years, there is a possibility of breast sagging. So, a further breast lift may be recommended. Pick optimal implant volume(250-350 ml) and follow doctors’ recommendations to preserve the result after breast augmentation.
Note that you should stay in the country for 7-8 nights. So it is better to choose breast augmentation deals with accommodation coverage to save your money.
cheap boob job from $2,900
Plastic surgery is a well-developed specialty in Thailand: local aesthetic clinics manage over 12,000 breast enhancement operations every year. This destination attracts citizens from other countries due to:
- Low-cost prices. Thai plastic surgery clinics provide breast enhancement about 2 times cheaper than in the USA or the UK. The cost of a boob job in Thailand starts at $2,900, while the same procedure will cost you at least $4,500-$6,000 in America or Great Britain.
- High medicine level. The Thai healthcare system is ranked no. 6 in the world, so patients can be sure of obtaining high-quality medical services and care.
- Exotic nature and culture. The primary benefit of having breast augmentation in Thailand is its unique nature and picturesque seasides. You can enjoy them before or after getting your breast enhancement surgery following the doctor’s recommendations.
Despite all the benefits listed above, Thailand remains the country with strict entry rules during the COVID-19 pandemic. However, you can track the updates on the official website of the local government to plan your cheap breast augmentation journey to Thailand.
low-cost augmentation from $3,200
Poland is among the cheapest countries to have breast augmentation in Europe due to data analysis provided by Bookimed partner clinics in Poland.
The average price of breast enhancement in Poland is $4,100; the same procedure in Germany costs $11,400, in Spain — $8,200, and in Switzerland — $16,400. However, a low cost is not only advantage of having a plastic surgery operation in Poland:
- Cheap flight tickets. You get from any European country to Poland and back by plane just for $10-$30.
- Affordable accommodation. A hotel stay in big cities in Poland is also pretty attractive: you will pay about $30-$50 per night.
So, if you want to save money and get high-quality plastic surgery procedures, keep in mind that Poland is among the cheapest places for breast augmentation.
Check out the boob job deals available in Poland:
breast augmentation deals from $3,250
Being a European Union member, the Czech Republic strictly controls the quality of medical procedures. 20,000 inbound patients choose this country due to cheap and high-quality treatment. The prices for breast augmentation are affordable, they are 2 to 5 times lower than in other European countries such as Germany, Austria, or Switzerland.
For instance, breast enhancement price in the Czech Republic is about $3,300 on average, while in Germany the median price is $10,000, and in Switzerland — $16,400. The clinics in the Czech Republic offer such affordable breast augmentation surgery due to the low general pricing policy within the country and the average salary level of local citizens.
One more reason why people from Western European countries go to the Czech Republic to have breast implant surgery and other cosmetic procedures is low-cost flights — round trip prices were $30-60 per flight.
Frequently asked questions on breast augmentation surgery
You can ignore this section if you’ve already decided to get cheap breast enlargement in 2021, have made your research, and know all ins and outs of breast surgery. However, if you still have some doubts or insecurities regarding your aesthetic treatment, take several minutes to see what Bookimed experts have to say on the most popular questions asked by our clients.
What is the best place for breast augmentation?
The choice of best boob job places depend on your personal requirements: where you want to go and how much money you are ready to spend for an operation. According to Bookimed patient reviews, among the best countries with offer affordable prices and qualitative level of provided services are Turkey, Mexico, Czech Republic, Poland, Ukraine, Thailand, and South Korea.
Where is breast augmentation the cheapest?
According to Bookimed partner clinics data, you can find the cheapest breast augmentation for $2,000-$3,500 on average in such countries as Turkey, Mexico, Poland, the Czech Republic, or Thailand.
Are boob jobs cheaper abroad?
It depends on your country of residence. Typically, the cost of breast augmentation abroad may be up to 5-7 times lower: for instance, boob job price starts at $1,750 in Turkey, while in the USA — at $5,000, in Germany or Switzerland — $10,000-$11,000.
Where is the cheapest to get a boob job?
It is possible to find cheap breast enhancement options in Turkey, Mexico, Thailand, and some European countries like Poland, the Czech Republic, and Ukraine.
What kinds of breast implants exist on the market?
A breast implant is a dense protective shell with a special filling. There are several popular brands of breast implants used by leading medical centers.
- Motiva is a brand that offers silicone implants with a unique shell, specifically developed and patented by the company. This shell prevents the filling migration in case of the implant’s damage and minimizes the risk of capsular contracture.
- Mentor implants (Johnson & Johnson) are divided into several types depending on the filling.
- Valve brine implants are filled with liquid after installation. If you realize that you want to increase or decrease the volume of your implants, your surgeon will be able to correct your breast size within 6 months.
- Silicone (MemoryGel and MemoryShape) are the implants with the “memory effect,” which allows them to return to their initial shape after any mechanical actions.
- Polytech offers silicone and silicate implants. The company produces several types of implants that differ in their shape and texture.
- Microthane, round implants with a textured finish.
- POLYtxt, round, textured implants.
- MESMO sensitive, round breast implants with fine structured coating.
- POLYsmoooth, smooth round implants.
- Natrelle (Allergan) are silicone implants that return to their original shape after any mechanical impact. Due to the special structure, in case of some damage to the breast implant, the filling doesn’t leak out of the shell limits.
- Eurosilicone (GC aesthetics) are silicone-filled implants. The brand offers breast implants in round and tear-drop shapes.
- Nagor (GC aesthetics) is the brand that offers two types of cheap breast implants: IMPLEO is for round implants with a smooth to the medium-textured surface and CoGEL is textured implants of the tear-drop shape.
Ask your doctor to help you choose the best breast implants for your surgery.
Am I a good candidate for breast augmentation surgery?
According to the American Society of Plastic Surgeons, there are not so many demands to the patients or restrictions that could prevent you from achieving the curves of your dreams. All in all, you have to have a fully developed breast, be physically healthy, and don’t be pregnant or breastfeeding. However, the final verdict should be proclaimed by your surgeon.
What should I pay attention to when looking at before and after breast augmentation photos?
To choose the best doctor for your surgery, you should check out his or her portfolio. When looking at the before-and-after photos, pay attention to whether breasts are symmetrical, do their shape and size suit the patient, can you see the scars, and are they well-hidden? The final result should look natural.
What is the recovery time after breast implant surgery?
We’re all unique and our bodies can react differently to surgery. Most plastic surgeons, however, agree that six weeks or two months is enough to come back to all your normal day-to-day activities, including sports.
As a rule, breast enlargement aftercare includes rest for the first couple of days, a special diet that will help you to avoid swelling, some restrictions on the activities you can enjoy, and wearing special underwear.
What other cosmetic surgery on the breast might improve my appearance?
There is a myth that over time, the breast with implants sags, and a lift is needed. The sagging process can be speeded up compared to the natural processes due to gravitation, only if you’ve chosen too big implants for your physique.
What are the risks of breast enlargement surgery?
The most common risk of any surgery is the complications after anesthesia. Bleeding and bruising in the area of surgery is also possible. Choose the clinic for your surgery meticulously to minimize the possibility of infections or the improper placement of the implant.
There is also a risk that the surgery will affect the sensitivity of the nipple or breast. Though modern breast implants find new methods to increase the density of the implants, their damage is still one of the risks of breast augmentation surgery.
You will dramatically decrease the chances of any of these risks if you take your time to choose a reliable clinic and adhere to your surgeon’s recommendation during the rehabilitation period.
How often should I check my implants? Can I take the implants off?
FDA recommends the breast augmentation patients to make check-ups three years after the surgery and every two years thereafter.
You can always ask your surgeon for a breast reduction and take your implants out or change them with another one of a different form or shape.
What are the cheapest alternatives to breast augmentation surgery in the UK?
As breast augmentation in the UK is quite expensive with the prices starting at $4,760, some patients craving to achieve feminine curves opt for treatment in Europe. Poland and the Czech Republic are nice choices for the UK citizens as along with low breast implant prices, they can expect affordable fees for flights to the European Union countries. According to the internal statistics of Bookimed, many patients choose Turkey as their surgery destination.
What destinations for breast enlargement are the cheapest for US citizens?
If you Google, how much are breast implants in the USA you will see that the price differs from state to state, however, the minimal cost per surgery is $3,950 which is 35% more expensive than in Mexico where you can pay only $2,550 per surgery. Another great advantage of Mexican aesthetic clinics for US citizens is that Mexico is quite near and the cost of flights is relatively low.
How to choose the cheapest place for breast implants without quality loss?
Some people may think that cheap breast augmentation can bring poor results or unexpected side effects. This is possible but can easily be avoided if you take your time to choose the place for your surgery attentively. Check out our recommendations to choose the cheapest place for breast augmentation and be satisfied with the result:
- Choose certified clinics. The clinic, where you are going to get breast augmentation, must have accreditations and certificates from the international organizations that confirm the high quality of medical procedures.
- Portfolio of doctors' works. Request for a plastic surgeon's portfolio to see "before-after" photos of real patients. You must be sure that you like the doctor's approach and vision.
- Patients' reviews. Read the patients' reviews who have already got breast augmentation in a particular clinic. You can find reviews on the Bookimed website.
- Request to Bookimed for assistance. Bookimed directly cooperates with plastic surgery clinics across the world. We can provide any info regarding your case and arrange the medical trip shortly. Our services are free for a patient.