How much does blepharoplasty (eyelid correction) cost?
The average price of blepharoplasty (eyelid correction) is $2450, the minimum price is $500, and the maximum price is $12900.
|United States of America||Turkey||Mexico|
|Blepharoplasty (Eyelid correction)||-||from $1054||from $1949|
|Upper Eyelid Surgery||-||from $1264||from $1600|
|Lower Eyelid Surgery||-||from $1500||from $1200|
|Upper and Lower Eyelid Surgery||-||from $1900||from $2475|
- Below average
- Above average
Explore 243 Verified Blepharoplasty (Eyelid correction) Clinics
The hospitals ranking is based on 20728 requests, 913 patient reviews, prices, and information from 243 clinics
Turkish Medical Association
The Turkish Medical Association (TMA) was established to improve public healthcare in Turkey. The association considers professional doctor competence, education, and training.
Straumann® Dental Implant System Official Provider
The certificates means the clinic is the official provider of the Swiss company and applies original Straumann® materials.
What is Bookimed?
Why to Choose Istanbul for Eyelid Surgery?
Istanbul is the cultural capital of Turkey. Over 5,000,000 people is a total tourist flow per year, and 500,000 of them head to Istanbul for medical tourism purposes. So why do thousands of people pick Istanbul to do aesthetic operations, including blepharoplasty?
Bookimed cooperates with 39 blepharoplasty clinics in Istanbul. Let’s check what they offer:
- Good prices. The cost for blepharoplasty in Istanbul is 2-5 times lower than in American or British cities. For instance, clinics in Istanbul perform eyelid surgery for $860-$2,400, while UK or US ones for $3,000 and over.
- Packages. A primary benefit of pickining plastic surgery clinics in Istanbul is that they offer packages with all services coverage. It means that for the price you see listed on the page, you also receive airport pickup, accommodation, and interpreting services.
- Board-certified doctors. Despite low prices for a blepharoplasty in Istanbul, the local doctor’s skills level is high. Specialists permanently develop their skills, get new knowledge and techniques overseas; they are members of authoritative blepharoplasty societies and associations.
How Much Does Blepharoplasty (Eyelid Сorrection) Cost in Istanbul?
The cost for blepharoplasty in Istanbul starts at $900. However the most common prices are about $2,400.
The price for a procedure is typically determined by such factors:
- Clinic’s reputation. The medical facilities with international recognition, proper certificates usually provide a 10-15% higher price list than the average one across the city. Also, the clinics serving local and inbound celebs can also increase costs.
- Doctor’s experience. Plastic surgeon’s skill level is a primary factor affecting an ultimate blepharoplasty price. More experienced specialists typically ask for a higher fee than their less practiced colleagues. In this case, be ready to pay 10-20% above an average hair transplant price.
- Service coverage level. Some eyelid surgery clinics offer VIP transfer with a private driver, arrange tourist tours, and provide rooms in a 5-star hotel. The offers with such conditions usually cost more than those ones with general airport pickup and accommodation in a 4-star hotel.
Submit a request on the Bookimed website, and we will provide you with the best blepharoplasty deals available in Istanbul.
Da Vinci Robotic Surgery System
Joint Commission International
Joint Commission International (JCI) identifies, measures, and shares best practices in quality and patient safety in the world.
European Foundation for Quality Management
The European Foundation for Quality Management increases the effectiveness of organizations, the promotion of global ideas, and experience exchange.
THE IMTJ MEDICAL TRAVEL AWARD WINNER IN 2019
The IMTJ (International Medical Travel Journal) independent expert group headed by the chief editor assesses the Awards nominees. The Award-winners meet such quality criteria as high-level medical care, innovations availability, positive patient reviews, etc.
87 Blepharoplasty (Eyelid correction) Doctors: Inquire to Get a Free Medical Assessment
Information about doctors who accept foreign patients is provided by clinics
Request for details
Request for details
Request for details
- Effective prices
- Customer care support 24/7
- Patient reviews
34 Recent Blepharoplasty (Eyelid correction) Reviews: Check Real Patient Experience
Who can tell more about the clinic, amenities, and staff than someone who checked everything themselves? We collect the genuine experience of our patients for you to make the best choice.
We publish positive and negative reviews — all from verified people only after getting medical services booked via Bookimed.com. Each review is moderated for compliance with Reviews & Comments Policy.
34 positive reviews on blepharoplasty (eyelid correction)
FAQ about Blepharoplasty (Eyelid correction)
What is blepharoplasty (eyelid surgery, eye lift)?
Blepharoplasty is a plastic surgery for the eyelid modification, defects correction and aesthetic improvement of the eye region.
During the procedure, the doctor removes the excess skin around the eyes and modifies the eyelid according to the patient's preferences and anatomic features.
Blepharoplasty can also correct the eye muscle function.
The procedure can be performed on the upper lids, lower lids, or both.
Does eyelid surgery fit me?
Yes, if you are at least 18 years old (recommended age is 35+) and:
- don't have medical conditions that can interrupt healing process
- do not smoke or ready to quit before the surgery and during the rehab time.
Blepharoplasty is a bad option for people who:
- have glaucoma, diabetes, circular disorders, high blood pressure
- smoke and don't want to quit.
How to prepare for blepharoplasty?
According to ASPS:
Before the operation, you have an appointment with the plastic surgeon and take medical tests. Also, you should take certain drugs and avoid taking anti-inflammatory pills and herbal supplements.
Getting appointment with the doctor, you will get recommendations according to your individual needs.
What are the steps of blepharoplasty?
According to ASPS, the steps of the eyelid surgery are:
- Anesthesia. Specialists commonly use general anesthesia or intravenous sedation. The doctor recommends the best option according to the patient's medical test results.
- The eyelid forming. During the operation, the doctor makes an incision refer to the patient's facial structure. The upper eyelid is commonly corrected through the natural crease and the lower one — through the lower lashline. Such locations help to cover scars up the natural eyelid texture.
- The incision closing. After the eyelid modification, the doctor closes the incision with the skin glue or sutures.
How to recover after eye lift?
Doctors recommend to avoid reading for 2-3 days after the surgery.
For people who use contact lenses following the doctor's recommendations is essential. The usage of lenses is safe only in two weeks after the eye lift.
Also, it's better to reduce alcohol intake for three weeks after intervention. It will speed up sutures healing.
What to expect after blepharoplasty?
Swelling and bruising usually last for 10-14 days after the surgery. A complete recovery takes a few months.
The result after blepharoplasty is long-lasting. But it's important to remember that the aging process continues. It means that for some patients the result of the eyelid surgery won’t be permanent.
The procedure can be repeated according to the individual needs.
How much is blepharoplasty?
The average price of blepharoplasty depends on the chosen country. In Turkey, the average price is $2,000, in the Republic of Korea is $2,650, in India is $2,750, and in Israel is $13,000.
For patient's comfort clinics provide the package prices. A package is a set of procedures and additional services with the estimated cost.
What does a package include?
Packages commonly include the following services:
- doctor's consultation
- medical tests
- the surgery itself
- pre/postoperative care
- language accommodation
- the Bookimed 24/7 assistance.
The package offers may vary due to the country and chosen clinic. For more information, fill the form on Bookimed.com. Our coordinator will help you to find the best option and price.
What are the best clinics for blepharoplasty?
According to the Bookimed patient reviews, the best clinics for blepharoplasty are:
- Estetik International (Istanbul, Turkey)
- Istanbul Aesthetic Plastic Surgery Center (Istanbul, Turkey)
- Seoul Queen Plastic surgery (Seoul, Republic of Korea)
- Adem and Havva Medical Center (Istanbul, Turkey)
- fi clinica (Kaunas, Lithuania).
Our hospital ranking is based on the real Bookimed patient reviews score and the number of patients that have chosen the clinic.
How to choose a clinic?
Choosing the clinic, pay attention to these factors:
- The hospital accreditation. Clinics of the global healthcare segment need international certification. Pay attention to clinic’s certificates to be sure that the service is safe.
- Patients' feedback. Check real patient reviews on Bookimed.com. All reviews are submitted by verified Bookimed patients.
- Technologies. Clinics use innovative technologies and the newest surgical methods to increase the procedure effectivity and speed up the recovery period.
- Doctor's experience. Check the doctor's CV and before – after photos to know about treatment methods the doctor uses, experience and surgery statistics. Bookimed provides full information about doctors and clinics. If you have questions, fill the form on Bookimed.com.
- Service. For patients comfort, clinics include additional services to package offers. To get the best experience, pay attention to the included services list.
Medical coordinators consult you and help to make the right choice. Bookimed services are free for you and do not affect the clinic's bill.
How Bookimed can help you
Bookimed is a trusted global medical tourism platform. Every month over 9,000 people request our assistance. Check what do we offer:
Bookimed cooperates with top medical centers in 35+ countries. And we can pick the best one precisely for your medical needs.
Searching for a doctor or a clinic? The best program for your budget? We do have answers for these questions based on the experience of 830,000+ patients served.
You are never alone during your medical trip. Our team is on hand over the phone or chat to ensure you have an excellent experience.
We don't charge you any medical travel consultation or arrangement fees. The prices on the platform are equal to the clinics' costs ... or even lower.
Slow connection. Wait for the end of loading to send a request.