- Highly experienced doctor: Dr. Mauricio Cemaj has been practising since 1998
- High quality dental care: The clinic is equipped with the latest dental technologies and products, providing top quality dental care.
- Painless treatment: Plastic of gingival recession treatment is a painless process.
- Affordable cost: The offer comes at an affordable cost that fits your budget.
- No hospital stay required: No days stay in the hospital is required for this treatment.
Discover the Best Clinics and Costs for Plastic of gingival recession in Mexico 2023
Plastic of gingival recession Overview in Mexico
This therapy enhances gum health using patient"s own plasma, improving circulation, accelerating healing, with minimal discomfort.
- Gingivectomy - from 65$
Excess gum tissue removal to treat or prevent gum disease, improving oral health and aesthetics.
- Gum surgery - from 300$
This therapy treats gum disease, involves removing infection, reshaping tissues, and sometimes bone restructuring.
This therapy realigns gum tissue for better dental health, through a minimally-invasive surgical process offering quick recovery.
- Bookimed services are free for patients.
- No extra fees, Pay only according to the clinic's bills.
- The price for medical services is the same as going directly to the clinic.
- Exclusive discounts can be provided for Bookimed patients.
- 100% secure payment process
Day 1 - Arrival
- Arrive in the country and self-arrange transfer to the clinic.
- Check into your own accommodation.
- Prepare for pre-operation consultations.
Day 2 - Pre-Operation
- Meet with dental specialists for consultation.
- Perform necessary medical tests.
- Prepare for teeth scaling and polishing.
Day 3 - Operation
- Undergo Plastic of gingival recession surgery.
- Local anesthesia is used during the procedure.
- The surgery usually lasts 1-2 hours.
Day 4 - Post-Operation
- Rest at your accommodation.
- Follow the prescribed post-operation care.
- Stay hydrated and maintain oral hygiene.
Week 1 - Rehabilitation
- Continue with post-operation care and medications.
- Keep the oral area clean to avoid infections.
- Restrict physical activities to promote healing.
Week 2 to Week 4 - Rehabilitation
- Slowly resume normal activities and diet.
- Return to work, depending on your comfort and recovery.
- Continue regular check-ups with the dentist.
Please note that each patient"s case is unique, and the process may vary accordingly. Always follow the advice of your healthcare provider for the best results.
Don't Miss Out On Exclusive Plastic of gingival recession Deals in Mexico for September 2023
What's the Cost for Plastic of gingival recession in Mexico? Find Out Nowupdated 9/20/2023
|United States of America||Turkey||Mexico|
|Plastic of gingival recession||-||from $267||from $147|
|The total cost is calculated individually. It may range depending on your medical issue, doctor's qualification, procedure complexity and related complications (if they occur). You’ll get the exact price for a plastic surgery procedure after a consultation with a doctor.|
Your Medical Travel Guide: Essential Tips and Advice
For citizens of other countries — please visit ivisa.com to find more details on entry requirements to Mexico.
Transfer: some clinics offer an airport-clinic-airport transfer.
Get a Medical Assessment for Plastic of gingival recession in Mexico: Consult with 1 Experienced Doctor Now
0 Recent Plastic of gingival recession Reviews in Mexico: Check Real Patient Experience
Bookimed editorial policy
As the leading global medical tourism platform, we have a huge responsibility before our clients — both patients and medical centers. All the information provided on Bookimed.com is grounded in research, foresight, and expertise and meets high interest related to the product and follows:
We form our listings of clinics and doctors with strict regulations of our smart automatic ranking system. The system is based on real Bookimed patient rates to provide the most objective and transparent information about clinics and medical services there.
Our experienced data scientist collects data daily, monitors and optimizes the ranking system using machine learning and artificial intelligence to ensure that the ranking system is up-to-date and provides accurate results.
We collect the opinions of Bookimed clients only after getting medical experience with the clinic — so everyone on the platform can trust the facility they choose. We strive to make the content on our platform as useful as possible and ensure the freedom to express critical opinions. Thus, we publish positive and negative reviews, aiming at being a source for informed decision-making for our future clients.
Topics with high levels of expertise, authority, and trustworthiness
On Bookimed.com you may find choice and convenience to find the best medical solutions from top medical services providers just in one place, and often at competitive prices. Making sure to deliver the freshest information, the clinic’s representatives update doctors’ CVs, clinics’ capacities, before-after pictures, prices, packages, and specials by themselves shortly. You may meet the clinic’s representative and check the date of updated content at every clinic’s page to make sure of its trustworthiness.
Plastic of gingival recession
Our blog and supportive pieces are created by professional authors with at least 3-year experience in medical writing and edited by medical specialists with relevant clinical and research expertise — all carefully recruited to the team. We strive to enhance patient access to health information, making it expert but easy to understand. All pieces follow the Bookimed’s Editorial Guidelines.
We are made of people and for people — and that"s our core value. That"s why all the data presented on the platform is collected, edited, reviewed, and updated regularly by our patients, our partner clinics, and our team, including the Bookimed Medical Advisory Board, which consists of the world-renowned doctors with value expertise over 20 years of practice, and a positive reputation. Learn more about us and our mission.
In case you find any mistake or have any questions on the information presented on Bookimed.com, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com.