How much does moustache transplantation cost in Turkey?
The average price of moustache transplantation in Turkey is $1600, the minimum price is $550, and the maximum price is $3000.
|Turkey||United States of America||Mexico|
|Moustache transplantation||from $541||-||-|
- Below average
- Above average
Explore 35 Verified Moustache transplantation Clinics in Turkey
The hospitals ranking is based on 2327 requests, 1086 patient reviews, prices, and information from 35 clinics
Turkish Medical Association
The Turkish Medical Association (TMA) was established to improve public healthcare in Turkey. The association considers professional doctor competence, education, and training.
Straumann® Dental Implant System Official Provider
The certificates means the clinic is the official provider of the Swiss company and applies original Straumann® materials.
Da Vinci Robotic Surgery System
Joint Commission International
Joint Commission International (JCI) identifies, measures, and shares best practices in quality and patient safety in the world.
Patient choice in Pediatric Oncology & Hematology Oncology
The Bookimed patients have ranked this clinic as the best one for pediatric cancer and blood disorders treatment in 2019.
What is Bookimed?
Is Turkey a good place for Moustache transplantation procedure?
How long does it take to get Moustache transplantation in Turkey?
Which hospital is best for Moustache transplantation in Turkey?
- Medipol Mega University Hospital
- SALUSS Medical Group
- Hisar Intercontinental Hospital
- Istanbul Aesthetic Plastic Surgery Center
- Transes Hair Transplant Center
Who is the best Moustache transplantation doctor in Turkey?
- Oya Şişman
- Ali Nurhan
- Halil İbrahim Gökçek
- Hasan Sahin
- Esra Tustas Haberal
18 Moustache transplantation Doctors in Turkey: Inquire to Get a Free Medical Assessment
Information about doctors who accept foreign patients is provided by clinics
Request for details
Request for details
Request for details
- Effective prices
- Customer care support 24/7
- Patient reviews
FAQ about Moustache transplantation in Turkey
What are the reasons to have a mustache transplant in Turkey?
- Low prices. The cost of moustache transplant in Turkey is considered one of the most affordable in the world, while the level of quality remains high. The price in Turkey may be 2-4 times lower than in the United States, Canada, Australia, Europe (Switzerland, Austria, Germany, etc.).
- Experienced doctors. Some Turkish specialists have decades of experience and thousands of hair transplants performed. Moreover, they permanently promote the skills becoming members of specialized international societies and practicing overseas. However, always check out hair transplant doctor's CV to make sure he/she has enough experience.
- Fast and natural result. Turkish clinics are ready to perform a mustache transplant for patients in several days after the request. So, you can choose any convenient date to schedule the procedure and receive mustache of your dream.
How is a moustache transplant performed?
Moustache transplant in Turkey is processed in the following way:
- A patient arrives at a chosen Turkish clinic to undergo medical tests and then get a consultation with a doctor.
- Then a mustache transplant is appointed — this or the next day.
- The procedure lasts about 3 hours.
- A patient is sedated to relax and not to feel pain.
- A hair transplant specialist extracts hair from the donor area and implants them into the hairless zone.
- When the procedure is over, a patient receives recommendations and returns to a hotel; no admission is required.
How to get a mustache transplant in Turkey?
- Submit a request on Bookimed website.
- Our medical coordinator will contact you to answer all questions regarding the procedure process, cost, features of clinics and experience of doctors.
- Then you choose the most appropriate clinic for you and receive a cost estimate of a mustache transplant.
- If you approve the price, Bookimed manager schedules the procedure in a chosen clinic at a convenient date for you.
- Bookimed services are free for a patient.
Medical coordinators consult you and help to make the right choice. Bookimed services are free for you and do not affect the clinic's bill.
How Bookimed can help you
Bookimed is a trusted global medical tourism platform. Every month over 9,000 people request our assistance. Check what do we offer:
Bookimed cooperates with top medical centers in 35+ countries. And we can pick the best one precisely for your medical needs.
Searching for a doctor or a clinic? The best program for your budget? We do have answers for these questions based on the experience of 830,000+ patients served.
You are never alone during your medical trip. Our team is on hand over the phone or chat to ensure you have an excellent experience.
We don't charge you any medical travel consultation or arrangement fees. The prices on the platform are equal to the clinics' costs ... or even lower.
Slow connection. Wait for the end of loading to send a request.