- High-quality professional service provided by experienced plastic surgeon Dr. Ergin Er.
- Modern methods using the latest technology available.
- Highly qualified and attentive staff at Istanbul Aesthetics Plastic Surgery Center.
- Satisfied patients who achieved desired results.
- Carefully planned package with all necessary services included.
Discover the Best Clinics and Costs for Mammoplasty in United States of America 2023
Mammoplasty Overview in United States of America
- Breast augmentation - from 4800$
The procedure enhances breast size using implants or fat transfer.
This operation enhances men"s chest size, using implants or fat transfer, for a fuller, more masculine look.
This therapy enhances breast size using patient"s own fat, a natural alternative offering long-lasting, subtle results.
The operation uses shaped implants, enhancing a woman"s chest, mimicking the natural breast shape and providing a subtle lift.
- Bookimed services are free for patients.
- No extra fees, Pay only according to the clinic's bills.
- The price for medical services is the same as going directly to the clinic.
- Exclusive discounts can be provided for Bookimed patients.
- 100% secure payment process
- Arrival to the country.
- VIP transfer to the clinic.
- Initial consultation with the plastic surgeon.
- Medical tests for pre-operative assessment.
- Consultation with an anesthesiologist.
- Additional medical tests if required.
- Preparation for the Mammoplasty.
- Mammoplasty procedure takes place.
- Duration of the procedure varies from 1-3 hours.
- General anesthesia is used during the surgery.
- Initial post-operative assessment by the surgeon.
- Start of post-operative care in the clinic.
- Continuation of post-operative care in the clinic.
- Assessment of recovery progress.
- Final consultation with the surgeon.
- Discharge from the clinic.
- Recovery at home with prescribed post-operative care.
- Regular follow-ups with the surgeon.
- Gradual return to non-strenuous work.
- Continued follow-ups with the surgeon.
- Gradual return to more physical activities.
- Final results start becoming visible.
Please note that each patient"s recovery timeline may be different and can vary based on individual health conditions and the complexity of the procedure.
While Mammoplasty treatment offers are not be available in United States of America, we've selected the TOP offers based on feedback from Bookimed patients.
Premium Mammoplasty with Motiva® Ergonomix® breast implants All Included
- High success rate of 99.0% provided by Doctor Yoiner Cedeno, a board-certified plastic surgeon since 2012.
- Full package including hospitalization and transfer to the hospital.
- Advanced Motiva® Ergonomix® breast implants for a natural look.
- Wide range of services at Cosmesurgery Clinic located in Punta Cana, Dominican Republic.
- Patients from Europe Commonwealth, Latin America, USA, Canada, Australia.
What's the Cost for Mammoplasty in United States of America? Find Out Nowupdated 9/20/2023
|United States of America||Turkey||Mexico|
|Mammoplasty||from $5500||from $703||from $3150|
|The total cost is calculated individually. It may range depending on your medical issue, doctor's qualification, procedure complexity and related complications (if they occur). You’ll get the exact price for a plastic surgery procedure after a consultation with a doctor.|
Your Medical Travel Guide: Essential Tips and Advice
FAQ about Mammoplasty in United States of America
Indications for mammoplasty:
- loss of breast shape and elasticity (pendulous breasts - mammoptosis);
- pronounced asymmetry of the breasts;
- small breast size (micromastia);
- overly large breasts (macromastia, gigantomastia);
- gland removal due to cancer or other diseases;
- breast growth in men (gynecomastia).
Contraindications for mammoplasty:
Preparing for mammoplasty
Preparation for breast augmentation surgery includes preoperative examination, which is comprised of:
- mammography, ultrasound, MRI;
- laboratory tests (general and biochemical blood tests, coagulation, urinalysis);
- analysis on hepatitis viral antigens;
- surgeon’s consultation;
- anesthesiologist’s consultation.
According to doctor's recommendation each patient should stop smoking, taking medications and hormonal contraceptives for 2 weeks prior to the surgery. Each patient should stop smoking one week before the surgery.
Breast enlargement (augmentation mammoplasty)
Breast augmentation is performed to correct the asymmetry, improve the appearance and shape of the breasts. The increase is carried out with the help of endoprosthesis (implants). Modern plastic surgeons use these types of implants:
- saline with normal saline solution;
Implant insertion is performed with a small incision (up to 4 cm), which can be made around the areola line, in the inframammary region, in the armpit, or with the midsection (through the navel). Implant size, its texture, and incision type is determined individually, depending on the anatomy of the breast and the patient's wishes.
Breast reduction (reduction mammoplasty)
The breast reduction is applied to reduce the size of overly large breasts, the weight of which causes back pain and other senses of discomfort.
Reduction mammoplasty is often accompanied by mastopexy, or in other words, breast lift.
Immediately prior to the surgery, the surgeon marks the incision line (patient is in the upright position). During the procedure, excess skin, fat and glandular tissue are removed; areola and nipple are moved to a higher position. Thus, a new shape of the breast is crafted.
Breast reconstruction is carried out after mastectomy with no cosmetic object. Its purpose is to recreate a natural breast appearance.
Restitution can be:
- single-step — carried out after malignancies removal in a single operation;
- tardive — performed after complex treatment.
Breast reconstruction may be conducted with a range of methods, which differ in kinds of tissue used for the restoration.
- restoration of mammary volume through fat redistribution (on condition that there is enough fat after mammectomy);
- reconstruction with local tissues;
- reconstruction with distant flaps (relocated from the back or abdomen).
If surgeons have removed all the skin and adipose tissue of the mammary gland during tumor excision, breast restoration with person’s own tissues is difficult to perform.In such cases, a reconstruction with silicone prosthesis is a procedure of choice. In order to make enough room for the implant on the place of removed gland, the doctor sets the expander, meaning a silicone container with a special port for filling the implant with saline. The following gradual skin stretching makes possible to install a permanent silicone implant.
How is mammoplasty performed?
Breast plastic surgery is carried out in the morning hours in fasting state. Due to the use of general anesthesia, the patient needs to stay under medical supervision for at least 24 hours after surgery. Duration of mammoplasty depends on the type and complexity and usually lasts 1-3 hours.
17 Recent Mammoplasty Reviews in United States of America: Check Real Patient Experience
See What Others Are Saying: Reviews of Life-Changing Mammoplasty in United States of America
- Mammoplasty in Istanbul Aesthetic Plastic Surgery Center
- Mammoplasty in Istanbul Aesthetic Plastic Surgery Center
- Breast augmentation in ADONIS Medical Group
- Mammoplasty in Estetik International - Istanbul
- Mammoplasty in Istanbul Aesthetic Plastic Surgery Center
Bookimed editorial policy
As the leading global medical tourism platform, we have a huge responsibility before our clients — both patients and medical centers. All the information provided on Bookimed.com regarding Mammoplasty is grounded in research, foresight, and expertise and meets high interest related to the product and follows:
We form our listings of clinics and doctors with strict regulations of our smart automatic ranking system. The system is based on real Bookimed patient rates to provide the most objective and transparent information about Mammoplasty clinics and medical services there.
Our experienced data scientist collects data daily, monitors and optimizes the ranking system using machine learning and artificial intelligence to ensure that the ranking system is up-to-date and provides accurate results.
We collect the opinions of Bookimed clients only after getting medical experience with the Mammoplasty clinic — so everyone on the platform can trust the facility they choose. We strive to make the content on our platform as useful as possible and ensure the freedom to express critical opinions. Thus, we publish positive and negative reviews, aiming at being a source for informed decision-making for our future Mammoplasty clients.
Topics with high levels of expertise, authority, and trustworthiness
On Bookimed.com you may find choice and convenience to find the best Mammoplasty medical solutions from top medical services providers just in one place, and often at competitive prices. Making sure to deliver the freshest information, the Mammoplasty clinic’s representatives update doctors’ CVs, clinics’ capacities, before-after pictures, prices, packages, and specials by themselves shortly. You may meet the Mammoplasty clinic’s representative and check the date of updated content at every clinic’s page to make sure of its trustworthiness.
Our blog and supportive pieces are created by professional authors with at least 3-year experience in medical writing and edited by medical specialists with relevant clinical and research expertise — all carefully recruited to the team. We strive to enhance patient access to health information related to Mammoplasty, making it expert but easy to understand. All pieces follow the Bookimed’s Editorial Guidelines.
We are made of people and for people — and that"s our core value. That"s why all the data presented on the platform is collected, edited, reviewed, and updated regularly by our patients, our partner Mammoplasty clinics, and our team, including the Bookimed Medical Advisory Board, which consists of the world-renowned doctors with value expertise over 20 years of practice, and a positive reputation. Learn more about us and our mission.
In case you find any mistake or have any questions on the information presented on Bookimed.com related to Mammoplasty, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Mammoplasty Bookimed Medical Advisory Board expert
The consistency, accuracy of data, and adherence to the highest standards of medical writing is proved by the Bookimed Medical Advisory Board expert — Doctor Bulent Cihantimur.
Doctor B. is a top-rated plastic surgeon from Turkey with over 20 years of practice. Ranked among 50 best world’s plastic surgeons. Author of 8 innovative plastic surgery methods.
Dr. Cihantimur has a wide range of experience and expertise, including breast augmentation and reconstruction, body contouring, facial rejuvenation, and rhinoplasty. Is a member of 7 professional American, Turkish and international associations.
Cooperates with Bookimed from 2020 and arranges training trips for the Bookimed’s coordinators to his clinics.
The Medical Advisory Board expert is a verified credible medical professional with solid theoretical background and practical experience in the field. The expert provides support related to medical content accuracy for medical writers and performs educational workshops to Bookimed coordinators serving patient requests.
The medical content creation under the expert’s control follows rigorous and well-established procedure to be informative, trustworthy, and transparent and making Bookimed.com a credible source of evidence-based health information.