How much does eyelash transplantation cost in Turkey?
The average price of eyelash transplantation in Turkey is $1800, the minimum price is $1000, and the maximum price is $3000.
|Eyelash Transplantation||from $1000||-||-|
- Below average
- Above average
12 Eyelash Transplantation Clinics in Turkey Found
The hospitals ranking is based on 2327 requests, 1086 patient reviews, prices, and information from 12 clinics
What is Bookimed?
The Best Eyelash Transplantation Doctors in Turkey
Information about doctors who accept foreign patients is provided by clinics
Request for details
Request for details
Request for details
- Effective prices
- Customer care support 24/7
- Patient reviews
FAQ about Eyelash Transplantation in Turkey
Why do people prefer having an eyelash transplant in Turkey?
Eyelash transplant is a new beauty procedure performed for those patients who suffer from a lack of eyelashes due to the different reasons — alopecia, psychological disorders, burns, injuries, etc. Eyelash implanting is a reliable way to forget about fake eyelashes and discomfort related to this. Eyelash transplant in Turkey has the following benefits:
- Affordable prices. The price of the eyelash transplant in Turkey is relatively low. It costs 2-4 times lower than in the USA, Canada, Australia, some European countries.
- Experienced doctors. The industry of hair transplant in Turkey is one of the most developed in the world. So, there are a lot of specialists practicing an eyelash transplant. Most of them do their best to maintain the reputation and attract new patients. Thus, Turkish eyelash transplant doctors improve their skills, practice overseas, participate in international conferences, and implement the latest techniques.
- Fast procedure arrangement. Choosing Turkey for eyelash transplant, you can count on the fast procedure arranging — in several days after the request, you can go to a chosen clinic.
How is an eyelash transplant in Turkey performed?
The process of eyelash implant in Turkey is the following:
- You arrive at the chosen clinic in Turkey to get an eyelash transplant.
- On the day of your arrival, you will pass medical tests and get a consultation with a doctor.
- An eyelash transplant may be prescribed the same day or the next one.
- During a procedure, a patient is sedated to make the process painless and comfortable.
- A specialist takes hairs from a donor area (usually, the scalp), and very carefully transplants them in the eyelid, one by one. In most of the cases, it needs 25-60 hairs on average.
- The procedure takes 1-3 hours depending on the advancement of eyelid baldness.
- After an eyelash transplant, you can return to a hotel, and then, return home.
- The final result is visible is 9-12 months after the operation. You will observe dense and naturally-looking eyelashes like from the advertisement on TV.
What does the cost of eyelash transplantation in Turkey cover?
The cost of eyelash implant in Turkey usually covers:
- the procedure itself
- consultation with a doctor
- accommodation in a hotel
The range of services may be less or more extended depending on a clinic. So, always specify what the price includes before choosing a medical center for the procedure.
How to get an eyelash transplant in Turkey quickly?
- Check out the info on clinics listed on this page.
- Choose the most appropriate for you and submit a request.
- Bookimed medical coordinator will contact you to answer all questions regarding eyelash transplant, doctors, clinics, price details.
- Then, your photos will be sent to the chosen clinic to receive a cost estimate and schedule the procedure.
- If you approve the price and your arrival, Bookimed medical coordinator arranges your trip.
Medical coordinators consult you and help to make the right choice. Bookimed services are free for you and do not affect the clinic's bill.