- Doctor Cengiz Yaylaci has 16 years of hair transplantation experience.
- The Oxygenated therapy provides less pain, fast recovery and minimal scars for natural seems.
- The clinic offers the only one available in Turkey oxygenated hair transplantation with Comfort-in Device.
- The clinic has been treating more than 20,000 successful patients since 2014 with success rates of 99%.
- The offer includes follow-up examination, PRP session, Anti-HCVAb, Anti-HBC, Anti-HIV tests, post-op medications, local anesthesia, consultation with a doctor, shampoo and lotion, VIP transfer, 5* hotel, 0 days stay in the hospital, and 3 days stay in the hotel.
Discover the Best Clinics and Costs for FUE hair transplant in United States of America 2023
Discover the Hottest FUE hair transplant Packages of the Season
While FUE hair transplant treatment offers are not be available in United States of America, we've selected the TOP offers based on feedback from Bookimed patients.
- Experience world-class medical treatment with experienced plastic surgeon Dr. Leyla Arvas
- Lifetime warranty for hair transplant results
- Benefit from 1 PRP session during the procedure
- All travel and accommodation needs are covered with language assistance
- Receive shampoo, neck pillow, post-op medications, preoperative tests, local anesthesia, video or text consultation, VIP transfer, and 4* hotel accommodation
- Celebrity Doctor: Dr Hakan is renowned for his expertise in FUE hair transplantation.
- Only Natural Hair Result: Dr Hakan's technique guarantees natural looking results.
- Warranty certificate: For your peace of mind, Dr. Hakan offers a warranty certificate.
- Post-op control: Dr. Hakan will provide 1 year post-op controls.
- Full package: The offer includes Shampoo and lotion, PRP session, Anti-HIV test, medications, blood tests, sedation, preoperative tests, local anesthesia, consultation with a doctor, video or text consultation, VIP transfer and 4* hotel.
The best FUE (Follicular Unit Extraction) hair transplant clinics are listed on this page. The rating is based on patients' reviews, doctors' experience, and equipment level.
The average costs of FUE hair transplant are represented in the listing.
Compare FUE clinics and their prices. Submit a request to schedule a date for hair transplant at a chosen center.
What's the Cost for FUE hair transplant in United States of America? Find Out Nowupdated 5/31/2023
|United States of America||Turkey||Mexico|
|FUE hair transplant||from $4000||from $900||from $2599|
|The total cost is calculated individually. It may range depending on your medical issue, doctor's qualification, procedure complexity and related complications (if they occur). You’ll get the exact price for a plastic surgery procedure after a consultation with a doctor.|
|FUE hair transplant||$4000 - $20000|
Your Medical Travel Guide: Essential Tips and Advice
Get a Medical Assessment for FUE hair transplant in United States of America: Consult with 0 Experienced Doctors Now
FAQ about FUE hair transplant in United States of America
What is a FUE hair transplant?
Follicular hair extraction is a surgical minimally invasive procedure to treat male and female baldness.
The operation also helps to make scars and burns on head, beard, eyebrow, and eyelash areas less noticeable.
For the hair transplant, the doctor uses the grain of sand size micro blades.
This method provides fast recovery after the procedure (3-5 days) and helps to avoid scars. That's why FUE is the most popular hair transplant method nowadays.
How is FUE hair transplant performed?
- The day before FUE hair transplant, a patient undergoes medical tests. Usually, they are included in the follicular unit extraction cost.
- A doctor appoints FUE procedure the next day.
- A patient stays under local or general anesthesia.
- A doctor accurately takes donor hair from the patient's nape and creates grafts (a set of 3-4 follicles).
- These grafts are inserted into the hairless area.
- The admission is not required. A patient can return to a hotel just after FUE operation.
A patient needs to stay in the country where FUE hair transplant was performed for 7 days. During this period, a doctor estimates how recovery goes. Then a patient returns home.
How long does FUE hair plantation take?
The duration of FUE operation depends on the number of transplanted grafts and the area size of baldness. It can take from 3 to 8 hours.
During the FUE procedure, a patient is under local or general anesthesia.
What are the benefits of FUE hair restoration?
Follicular Unit Extraction is the most popular option for hair transplant due to:
- strong and healthy follicles are individually selected, so it increases the success rate of operation significantly
- the donor's area heals fast, no scars remain (compared to FUT method)
- FUE method does not damage surrounding tissues or follicles.
Is FUE hair transplant safe?
FUE procedure is safe when performed by an experienced and qualified surgeon. But the results and the recovery process are very individual.
After the FUE hair transplant, risks of the infection, grafts rejection, and excessive bleeding may occur. Also, there is a hazard of allergic reactions to certain medications.
How much is a FUE hair transplant?
The average price of FUE hair transplant is $3,150, the minimum cost is $1,000, and the maximum is $11,000.
The FUE method cost is 10-20% higher than FUT hair transplant. But the last technique is older, painful and leaves scarring.
To know how much FUE hair transplant is in your case, submit a request on the Bookimed website.
Where is the cheapest FUE transplant?
The best deals on a hair transplant procedure are in Turkey. Clinics provide an all-inclusive package service for international patients.
The minimum price is $1,150, and the maximum is $3,100. The average cost of the hair transplant in Turkey is $1,950.
What is a package?
A hair transplant package is a set of services that international patient needs during the trip. Clinics provide fixed and reduced package prices.
Commonly FUE packages include:
- consultation with the doctor
- medical tests
- the procedure itself
- pre- and postoperative consultation
The package offers may vary according to a clinic and the chosen country. For more information, please fill the form on Bookimed.com, and our medical coordinator will help you to choose the most suitable package for your request.
What is a FUE cost per graft?
The FUE hair transplant cost per graft varies dramatically from country to country. It is caused by the general price policy within the state. Below you can see an approximate FUE price per graft in different regions:
FUE graft cost
What does a FUE price depend on?
The Follicular Unit Extraction price is affected by the following factors:
- The number of FUE grafts. The higher amount of grafts (3-4 follicles) is required, the higher FUE cost is. Only a doctor can determine how many grafts are necessary for effective hair transplant.
- The doctor's expertise. If a specialist has years of experience, improves the skills, and has got numerous certificates and awards, they can ask for a higher fee.
- The place of FUE hair transplant. FUE cost may differ from country to country by 6 times. For instance, the same procedure in Turkey or India will cost 2-3 times lower than in West European countries, South Korea or Thailand. The most expensive FUE is in the USA, Canada, Australia. Such a difference is explained by general price policy in a particular state.
- The way of FUE performing. There are 2 main ways to carry out a hair transplant — manually or by a robot. The robotic FUE cost is 15-20% more expensive than a standard one due to a higher accuracy and ability to transplant a bigger number of grafts per 1 procedure.
- Travel charges. When you calculate the FUE surgery cost, also take into account such travel charges as tickets, transfer, accommodation. They can affect a final bill significantly.
How to choose a clinic?
Choosing the clinic, pay attention to these criteria:
- The hospital certification. Clinics of the global healthcare segment need to have international accreditation. The hospitals that are certified are safe for patients.
- Technologies. Check if the hospital uses innovative techniques of the hair transplant. Newest equipment and methods provide better recovery and faster results.
- Doctor's experience. Check the doctor's CV and portfolio of before-after photos. Fill the form on Bookimd.com to get the full information about the doctor and the procedure.
- Patient reviews. Check the real patient reviews on Bookimed.com. Verified clinic's patients provide all information about the experience.
- Packages. Check the offers to get the full set of needed services.
77 Recent FUE hair transplant Reviews in United States of America: Check Real Patient Experience
See What Others Are Saying: Reviews of Life-Changing FUE hair transplant in United States of America
- FUE hair transplant in Smile Hair Clinic | Hair Transplant In Turkey
United States of America
- FUE hair transplant in Hair Clinic
- Alopecia in Health Point World Clinic (former Dr. Soho Clinic)
- FUE hair transplant in Adem and Havva Medical Center
- FUE hair transplant in Estetik International
Bookimed editorial policy
As the leading global medical tourism platform, we have huge responsibility before our clients — both patients and medical centers. All the information provided on Bookimed.com related to FUE hair transplant is grounded in research, foresight, and expertise and meets high interest related to the product and follows:
Smart automatic ranking system
We form our listings of FUE hair transplant clinics and doctors with strict regulations of our smart automatic ranking system. The system is based on real Bookimed patient rates to provide the most objective and transparent information about FUE hair transplant clinics and medical services there.
Our experienced data scientist collects data daily, monitors and optimizes the ranking system using machine learning and artificial intelligence to ensure that the ranking system is up-to-date and provides accurate results.
Real people"s experience only
We collect the opinions of Bookimed clients only after getting FUE hair transplant medical experience with the clinic — so everyone on the platform can trust the facility they choose. We strive to make the content on our platform as useful as possible and ensure the freedom to express critical opinions. Thus, we publish positive and negative reviews, aiming at being a source for informed decision-making for our future clients.
Topics with high levels of expertise, authority, and trustworthiness
On Bookimed.com you may find choice and convenience to find the best medical solutions from top medical services providers for FUE hair transplant just in one place, and often at competitive prices. Making sure to deliver the freshest information, the clinic’s representatives update doctors’ CVs, clinics’ capacities, before-after pictures, prices, packages, and specials by themselves shortly. You may meet the clinic’s representative and check the date of updated content at every clinic’s page to make sure of its trustworthiness.
Our blog and supportive pieces are created by professional authors with at least 3-year experience in medical writing and edited by medical specialists with relevant clinical and research expertise — all carefully recruited to the team. We strive to enhance patient access to health information related to FUE hair transplant, making it expert but easy to understand. All pieces follow the Bookimed’s Editorial Guidelines.
We are made of people and for people — and that"s our core value. That"s why all the data presented on the platform related to FUE hair transplant is collected, edited, reviewed, and updated regularly by our patients, our partner clinics, and our team, including the Bookimed Medical Advisory Board, which consists of the world-renowned doctors with value expertise over 20 years of practice, and a positive reputation. Learn more about us and our mission.
In case you find any mistake or have any questions on the information presented on Bookimed.com related to FUE hair transplant, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com.
FUE hair transplant Bookimed Medical Advisory Board expert
The consistency, accuracy of data, and adherence to the highest standards of medical writing is proved by the Bookimed Medical Advisory Board expert — Doctor Bulent Cihantimur.
Doctor B. is a top-rated plastic surgeon from Turkey with over 20 years of practice. Ranked among 50 best world’s plastic surgeons. Author of 8 innovative plastic surgery methods.
Dr. Cihantimur has a wide range of experience and expertise, including breast augmentation and reconstruction, body contouring, facial rejuvenation, and rhinoplasty. Is a member of 7 professional American, Turkish and international associations.
Cooperates with Bookimed from 2020 and arranges training trips for the Bookimed’s coordinators to his clinics.
The Medical Advisory Board expert is a verified credible medical professional with solid theoretical background and practical experience in the field. The expert provides support related to medical content accuracy for medical writers and performs educational workshops to Bookimed coordinators serving patient requests.
The medical content creation under the expert’s control follows rigorous and well-established procedure to be informative, trustworthy, and transparent and making Bookimed.com a credible source of evidence-based health information.