- High Quality Care - Dr. Pasichnyk is a highly experienced and reliable plastic surgeon. The ADONIS Medical Group clinics provide advanced technologies and own stem cell lab.
- Comprehensive Package - The offer includes language assistance, compression garments, consultation with anesthesiologist, medications, preoperative tests, general anesthesia, two-bed ward, transfer airport-hotel-clinic-airport.
- Trustworthy Reviews - Patients report that they are constantly in touch with the doctor via the representative and the surgery itself went very well.
- Personalized Experience - The procedure will be tailored to the patient's individual needs.
- Affordable Prices - The cost of Breast Implants with Breast Lift offer is much lower than in other countries.
Discover the Best Clinics and Costs for Arm lift (brachioplasty) in Poland 2023
Arm lift (brachioplasty) Overview in Poland
The procedure improves sagging breasts by altering size, elevating position, and enhancing shape, giving youthful appearance and self-esteem.
A minimally invasive procedure to tighten saggy skin and reduce wrinkles for a youthful appearance.
This surgery reshapes upper legs, removes excess skin and fat, resulting in smoother skin and better-proportioned contours.
This operation rejuvenates sagging skin, enhancing the body"s overall contour by removing excess skin and fat.
This therapy reshapes the back area, reducing excess skin and fat to improve contour and appearance.
This therapy is a minimally invasive operation to tighten skin, featuring revolutionary cold helium plasma technology for top results.
Tightening of sagging abdomen, hips, and buttocks by removing excess skin to improve body contour.
A procedure aims to enhance the upper lip, creating shape and volume via minor surgical intervention.
- Bookimed services are free for patients.
- No extra fees, Pay only according to the clinic's bills.
- The price for medical services is the same as going directly to the clinic.
- Exclusive discounts can be provided for Bookimed patients.
- 100% secure payment process
Day 1: Arrival
- Meet your VIP transfer at the airport.
- Check into your 5* hotel for rest.
Day 2: Pre-operation
- Consultation with the plastic surgeon.
- Undergo necessary medical tests.
- Receive your compression corset.
Day 3: Surgery day
- Arrive at the clinic in the morning.
- Undergo anesthesia.
- Arm lift (brachioplasty) procedure begins.
- The operation lasts for 2-3 hours.
- Rest in the clinic post-operation.
Day 4-6: Post-operation
- Stay in the clinic for observation.
- Take prescribed post-op medications.
- Wear compression corset as instructed.
Week 1-2: Rehabilitation
- Limited arm movements to aid healing.
- Continue wearing the compression corset.
- Take medication as prescribed.
Week 3-4: Return to work
- Gradually resume non-strenuous activities.
- Continue to wear the compression corset.
Week 6: Return to sport
- Resume strenuous activities and sports.
- Stop wearing the compression corset.
Week 8: Final result
- See the final result of the arm lift.
Please note that each patient"s recovery process is individual and may vary.
What patients like:
- Cost. The Arm lift (brachioplasty) cost in Poland is only from 2400$ to 5350$. This price is much lower compared to the average cost in countries like the USA or UK, where the average price is around $6000.
- Doctor’s professionalism.. Patients appreciate the high level of doctors' expertise in Poland. These doctors have international certificates and memberships in respected organizations. They have also performed numerous successful procedures, ensuring patient safety and satisfaction.
- Service level. Excellent service is often highlighted. From fast and professional organization of the trip to resolving any arising questions, patients feel well-cared for.
- Arm lift (brachioplasty) efficacy. Patients are usually satisfied with the outcome. They praise the doctors' skillful work and the modern techniques used.
- Logistics. Patients appreciate the smooth coordination of the medical team. The process is as comfortable and fast as possible, minimizing stress.
What patients don't like:
- Language Barrier. Some patients face communication challenges. Not all staff are fluent in English, which can cause misunderstandings.
- Post-operative care. A few patients feel that post-operative care could be improved. More thorough follow-ups and clearer instructions are desired.
- Waiting Time. There could be long waiting times for procedures due to high demand. This can be inconvenient for international patients.
Discover the Hottest Arm lift (brachioplasty) Packages of the Season
While Arm lift (brachioplasty) treatment offers are not be available in Poland, we've selected the TOP offers based on feedback from Bookimed patients.
- Comprehensive care by an experienced plastic surgeon – Dr. Houtan Zolfagharpour, with working experience starting in 2015.
- Surgery package includes consultation with a plastic surgeron, follow-up visit, compression corset, echocardiography, language assistance, chest X-ray, consultation with an anesthesiologist, post-op medications, blood tests, general anesthesia, video or text consultation, hospitalization and afterward hotel stay, as well as VIP transfer.
- The procedure will take only 1 day in the hospital and 3 days stay in the hotel.
- High quality medical facilities and services provided by NewMe Health Clinic.
- Achieve long-lasting results for smoother, firmer and more toned arms.
What's the Cost for Arm lift (brachioplasty) in Poland? Find Out Nowupdated 9/20/2023
|United States of America||Turkey||Mexico|
|Arm lift (brachioplasty)||from $4000||from $703||from $2960|
|The total cost is calculated individually. It may range depending on your medical issue, doctor's qualification, procedure complexity and related complications (if they occur). You’ll get the exact price for a plastic surgery procedure after a consultation with a doctor.|
KCM Clinic Poland is a comprehensive medical center in Jelenia Góra city, 90 km from Wroclaw.
Doctors specialize in weight loss surgery, plastic surgery, orthopedics, and minimally invasive spine surgery.
The hospital offers special package programs to International patients.
Every year, 700 patients from the UK, Germany, Iceland, Spain, and Oman come to KCM for treatment.
Hospital certificates and accreditation of quality
Arm lift (brachioplasty) Patient Experience Reviews
|Arm lift (brachioplasty)||$3358 - $4051|
Your Medical Travel Guide: Essential Tips and Advice
5 Recent Arm lift (brachioplasty) Reviews in Poland: Check Real Patient Experience
See What Others Are Saying: Reviews of Life-Changing Arm lift (brachioplasty) in Poland
- Full Body Lift in Estetik International - Istanbul
- Arm lift (brachioplasty) in Hospital de la Familia
United States of America
- Arm lift (brachioplasty) in Karisoclinic. BLACKLISTED
- Arm lift (brachioplasty) in Dr. MED Clinic
- Tummy tuck in Estetik International - Istanbul
Bookimed editorial policy
As the leading global medical tourism platform, Bookimed.com takes responsibility for providing reliable and objective information to its clients, which includes patients and medical centers. Our platform offers a wide range of medical solutions from top medical service providers in one place, often at competitive prices.
Bookimed.com creates listings of clinics and doctors using a strict and transparent smart automatic ranking system. The system is based on real patient ratings from Bookimed.com, providing objective and accurate information about clinics and medical services in Poland and other countries.
Our experienced data scientist collects data daily, monitors, and optimizes the ranking system using machine learning and artificial intelligence to ensure that the results are up-to-date and accurate.
Bookimed.com only collects reviews from clients who have had medical experiences with the clinic to ensure that everyone on the platform can trust the facility they choose in Poland or other countries. We publish both positive and negative reviews, aiming to provide informed decision-making for our future clients.
Topics with high levels of expertise, authority, and trustworthiness
Our blog and supportive pieces are created by professional authors with at least three years of experience in medical writing, carefully recruited to the team. They are edited by medical specialists with relevant clinical and research expertise, ensuring that the content is expert but easy to understand. Bookimed.com aims to enhance patient access to health information and follows the Bookimed’s Editorial Guidelines.
At Bookimed.com, we value people, and all data presented on the platform is collected, edited, reviewed, and updated regularly by our patients, partner clinics, and team. We have a Bookimed Medical Advisory Board consisting of world-renowned doctors with over 20 years of expertise and a positive reputation. Learn more about us and our mission.
If you find any mistakes or have any questions about the information presented on Bookimed.com, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com.
Arm lift (brachioplasty) Bookimed Medical Advisory Board expert
The consistency, accuracy of data, and adherence to the highest standards of medical writing is proved by the Bookimed Medical Advisory Board expert — Doctor Bulent Cihantimur.
Doctor B. is a top-rated plastic surgeon from Turkey with over 20 years of practice. Ranked among 50 best world’s plastic surgeons. Author of 8 innovative plastic surgery methods.
Dr. Cihantimur has a wide range of experience and expertise, including breast augmentation and reconstruction, body contouring, facial rejuvenation, and rhinoplasty. Is a member of 7 professional American, Turkish and international associations.
Cooperates with Bookimed from 2020 and arranges training trips for the Bookimed’s coordinators to his clinics.
The Medical Advisory Board expert is a verified credible medical professional with solid theoretical background and practical experience in the field. The expert provides support related to medical content accuracy for medical writers and performs educational workshops to Bookimed coordinators serving patient requests.
The medical content creation under the expert’s control follows rigorous and well-established procedure to be informative, trustworthy, and transparent and making Bookimed.com a credible source of evidence-based health information.