- Consultation with a highly experienced plastic surgeron - Dr. Aleksandra Luniewska (first working year 2006)
- Blood tests and local anesthesia included
- 1 Day stay in the hospital and 1 Day stay in the hotel
- Highly experienced staff and excellent patient care
- Satisfying results with positive feedback from patients
Discover the Best Clinics and Costs for Otoplasty (ear surgery) in Poland 2023
Otoplasty (ear surgery) Overview in Poland
This procedure reconstructs damaged ears, using grafts or prosthetics. It improves appearance and hearing, offering a confidence boost.
This surgery uses artificial ear replacements to restore ear shape in persons with damaged or missing organ.
The procedure corrects drooping or enlarged ears, reshaping them for improved aesthetics and confidence, through a gentle surgical process.
- Bookimed services are free for patients.
- No extra fees, Pay only according to the clinic's bills.
- The price for medical services is the same as going directly to the clinic.
- Exclusive discounts can be provided for Bookimed patients.
- 100% secure payment process
Day 1: Arrival
- Arrive in the country and transfer to the hotel.
- Settle in and rest for your surgery the next day.
Day 2: Pre-Operation
- Transfer from the hotel to the clinic.
- Consultation with the ear specialist and surgeon.
- Undergo required medical tests for the surgery.
Day 3: Otoplasty (Ear Surgery)
- Arrive at the clinic for your surgery.
- Undergo Otoplasty, which typically lasts 1-2 hours.
- The surgery is done under local or general anesthesia.
- After surgery, transfer back to the hotel for recovery.
Day 4: Post-Operation
- Return to the clinic for a post-op check-up.
- Receive post-op medications and a compression corset.
- Transfer back to the hotel for further recovery.
Week 1: Rehabilitation
- Rest and recover at the hotel.
- Follow the surgeon"s instructions for post-op care.
- Limit physical activities to aid healing.
Week 2-4: Further Rehabilitation
- Continue to rest and recover at home.
- Return to work after 2 weeks, if feeling well.
- Resume light physical activities after 3 weeks.
- See the final result after 4 weeks.
Please note that each case is individual and the timeline may vary based on your personal health condition and recovery speed.
What patients like:
- Cost.The Otoplasty (ear surgery) cost in Poland varies from 376.59451319584167$ to 1517$. This price is considerably less expensive compared to other countries such as the United States where the average cost is around $5000.
- Doctor’s professionalism. Patients appreciate the high level of professionalism shown by Polish doctors. They are often members of international medical associations and hold relevant certifications, ensuring their expertise.
- Service level. The service level in Polish clinics is highly praised. The staff are friendly, attentive, and responsive, making patients feel comfortable and well cared for.
- Otoplasty (ear surgery) efficacy. Patients are generally satisfied with the outcomes of their surgeries in Poland. Modern techniques and technologies are used, leading to successful results and improved appearance.
- Logistics. The logistics of getting surgery in Poland are typically smooth. Many patients appreciate the assistance provided by medical tourism agencies, making their journey easier.
What patients don't like:
- Language barrier. Some patients faced challenges due to language barriers. However, most clinics have staff and translators who can speak English or Russian.
- Post-surgery care. There were a few complaints about the post-surgery care, with some patients experiencing prolonged sensitivity.
- Slight asymmetry post-surgery. A few patients noticed slight symmetry differences in their ears after surgery. However, they still found the results to be much improved from their previous state.
Don't Miss Out On Exclusive Otoplasty (ear surgery) Deals in Poland for December 2023
Discover the Hottest Otoplasty (ear surgery) Packages of the Season
What's the Cost for Otoplasty (ear surgery) in Poland? Find Out Nowupdated 12/4/2023
|United States of America||Turkey||Mexico|
|Ear Reconstruction||from $6000||from $1625||-|
|Ear lift surgery||-||from $1625||-|
|Otoplasty (ear surgery)||from $4900||from $2000||from $1800|
|Prosthetic ear||-||from $3150||-|
|The total cost is calculated individually. It may range depending on your medical issue, doctor's qualification, procedure complexity and related complications (if they occur). You’ll get the exact price for a plastic surgery procedure after a consultation with a doctor.|
KCM Clinic Poland is a comprehensive medical center in Jelenia Góra city, 90 km from Wroclaw, offering special package programs to international patients. The clinic is highly praised for its clean and comfortable environment, attentive medical staff and high quality procedures and analyzes. Doctor Aleksandra Luniewska, a professional with more than 10 years of experience, offers Otoplasty (ear surgery) treatments with a one day stay in the hospital and hotel. The package includes consultation with a plastic surgeon, blood tests, local anesthesia, and two-bed ward for the patient.
Patients from the UK, Germany, Iceland, Spain, and Oman have left positive reviews about the clinic, praising the staff's customer-oriented attitude and helpfulness in finding solutions to their medical issues.
If you are looking for Otoplasty (ear surgery) in Poland, KCM Clinic Poland is a great option. You can find more information about the clinic and its offers at this link and more about Doctor Aleksandra Luniewska at this link.
Hospital certificates and accreditation of quality
Hospital certificates and accreditation of quality
Allmedica Healthcare Group is located in Nowy Targ, close to Krakow City in Poland.
The group was founded in 2012 and now it counts 3 modern clinics — Allestetis Aestetics, Alldental Clinic, and Allmedica Multy-specialty Clinic.
The group provides treatments in 13 specialties. The main ones are plastic surgery, weight loss surgery, gynecology, spinal cord treatment, and dentistry.
Since foundation, Allmedica Group has served over 70,000 patients including international visitors.
Hospital certificates and accreditation of quality
|Otoplasty (ear surgery)||$313.95 - $376.59|
Your Medical Travel Guide: Essential Tips and Advice
Get a Medical Assessment for Otoplasty (ear surgery) in Poland: Consult with 2 Experienced Doctors Now
FAQ about Otoplasty (ear surgery) in Poland
What is otoplasty?
Otoplasty or ear surgery is a cosmetic surgery to improve the size and shape of the ears and eliminating lop ears. The operation minimizes post-traumatic or congenital ear defects. The method of otoplasty depends on the type of deformity.
What are ear surgery types?
Depending on the goals this intervention has to achieve, specialists distinguish two types of otoplasty:
- aesthetic — performed to eliminate any cosmetic defects (lop ears, too large auricles or their asymmetry)
- reconstructive — required in case of the auricle congenital deformities or their complete absence.
What are the indications for otoplasty?
Ear surgery helps correct:
- lop ears
- the auricles congenital deformities
- cup ear deformity
- torn earlobe repair
- missing auricle.
Any congenital malformation of the auricles causes the vast majority of visits to plastic surgeons.
What are the contraindications to the surgery?
Contraindications to otoplasty are almost the same as to any other plastic surgery but include some specific ones. Among them are:
- bleeding disorders
- infectious diseases
- exacerbation of any chronic diseases
- inflammatory diseases of the ear, nose and throat
- external ear inflammatory diseases
- oncological diseases
What is the preparation period before ear surgery?
Before performing ear surgery, the primary examination is required — blood tests (general, for HIV, RW, hepatitis B, and C), bleeding time test, chest X-ray, and ECG (electrocardiogram).
2 weeks before the plastic ear surgery, the doctor advises refusing medication intake that can affect blood coagulation.
Smokers are advised to quit smoking at least 4 weeks before having plastic surgery (or at least significantly reduce the number of cigarettes smoked).
It would be best if you also stopped drinking alcohol at this time (this complicates the postoperative period).
The day before the operation, you need to have a fast day, and on the day of otoplasty — refuse food entirely.
More about the preparation here.
What are the steps of the operation?
The ear surgery is an outpatient procedure and takes from 30 minutes to 2 hours. The intervention process is divided into seven steps:
- marking of tissues to be excised
- local anesthesia
- removal of excess skin in the fold of the auricle
- replacement and/or removal of cartilage fragments
- fixation of cartilage in a new position
- cosmetic skin suturing
- compression bandage.
In-hospital stay is not required. A patient can come back home right after the surgery.
How long is the recovery period after otoplasty?
Otoplasty is a relatively simple operation, and the patient returns home right after the procedure. During 3-7 days, the patient wears a fixing bandage to avoid auricle injuries, especially during sleep. In some cases, doctors recommend wearing a bandage at night for 3 weeks.
Sometimes the patient feels some pain after otoplasty. In such cases, the doctor may prescribe painkillers. Also, antibiotics are often prescribed as a preventive measure to prevent the occurrence of complications such as infection and inflammatory processes.
If non-absorbable sutures were used during the surgery, they are usually removed after 2 weeks.
There are some restrictions on physical activity. Doctors advise significantly limiting it for at least one month after ear surgery.
Some patients have questions regarding the possible impact of otoplasty on hearing. This operation does not affect hearing.
The final evaluation of the ear surgery result is carried out by the doctor only in 6 months.
Read more here.
What are the possible complications after ear surgery?
Otoplasty is not a difficult surgery, but it still an intervention so that it may lead to some complications:
- bruises and hematomas (especially in smoking patients; last approximately 1-2 weeks)
- inflammatory (usually in people with the weakened immune system)
- hypertrophic scars (commonly are caused by an individual skin tendency to scarring).
1 Recent Otoplasty (ear surgery) Review in Poland: Check Real Patient Experience
See What Others Are Saying: Reviews of Life-Changing Otoplasty (ear surgery) in Poland
• Otoplasty (ear surgery) in KCM Clinic
Bookimed editorial policy
As the leading global medical tourism platform, we have a huge responsibility before our clients — both patients and medical centers. All the information provided on Bookimed.com is grounded in research, foresight, and expertise and meets high interest related to the product and follows:
We form our listings of clinics and doctors with strict regulations of our smart automatic ranking system. The system is based on real Bookimed patient rates to provide the most objective and transparent information about Otoplasty (ear surgery) clinics and medical services in Poland.
Our experienced data scientist collects data daily, monitors and optimizes the ranking system using machine learning and artificial intelligence to ensure that the ranking system is up-to-date and provides accurate results.
We collect the opinions of Bookimed clients only after getting medical experience with the Otoplasty (ear surgery) clinic in Poland — so everyone on the platform can trust the facility they choose. We strive to make the content on our platform as useful as possible and ensure the freedom to express critical opinions. Thus, we publish positive and negative reviews, aiming at being a source for informed decision-making for our future clients.
Topics with high levels of expertise, authority, and trustworthiness
On Bookimed.com you may find choice and convenience to find the best medical solutions from top Otoplasty (ear surgery) medical services providers in Poland just in one place, and often at competitive prices. Making sure to deliver the freshest information, the clinic’s representatives update doctors’ CVs, clinics’ capacities, before-after pictures, prices, packages, and specials by themselves shortly. You may meet the clinic’s representative and check the date of updated content at every clinic’s page to make sure of its trustworthiness.
Our blog and supportive pieces are created by professional authors with at least 3-year experience in medical writing and edited by medical specialists with relevant clinical and research expertise — all carefully recruited to the team. We strive to enhance patient access to health information, making it expert but easy to understand. All pieces follow the Bookimed’s Editorial Guidelines.
We are made of people and for people — and that"s our core value. That"s why all the data presented on the platform is collected, edited, reviewed, and updated regularly by our patients, our partner Otoplasty (ear surgery) clinics in Poland, and our team, including the Bookimed Medical Advisory Board, which consists of the world-renowned doctors with value expertise over 20 years of practice, and a positive reputation. Learn more about us and our mission.
In case you find any mistake or have any questions on the information presented on Bookimed.com, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com.
Otoplasty (ear surgery) Bookimed Medical Advisory Board expert
The consistency, accuracy of data, and adherence to the highest standards of medical writing is proved by the Bookimed Medical Advisory Board expert — Doctor Bulent Cihantimur.
Doctor B. is a top-rated plastic surgeon from Turkey with over 20 years of practice. Ranked among 50 best world’s plastic surgeons. Author of 8 innovative plastic surgery methods.
Dr. Cihantimur has a wide range of experience and expertise, including breast augmentation and reconstruction, body contouring, facial rejuvenation, and rhinoplasty. Is a member of 7 professional American, Turkish and international associations.
Cooperates with Bookimed from 2020 and arranges training trips for the Bookimed’s coordinators to his clinics.
The Medical Advisory Board expert is a verified credible medical professional with solid theoretical background and practical experience in the field. The expert provides support related to medical content accuracy for medical writers and performs educational workshops to Bookimed coordinators serving patient requests.
The medical content creation under the expert’s control follows rigorous and well-established procedure to be informative, trustworthy, and transparent and making Bookimed.com a credible source of evidence-based health information.