- Experienced doctor: Dr. Patrik Richtr is a highly qualified and experienced plastic and aesthetic surgeon with 19 years of experience.
- Highly rated clinic: Altoa | Czech Hospital of Horovice provides high-quality services to its patients from all over the world.
- All-inclusive package: The offer includes consumable materials, local anesthesia, and VIP transfer.
- Short duration: The procedure requires a 0 day stay in the hospital and 4 days stay in the hotel.
- Positive reviews: Previous patients have had excellent experiences at the clinic and are happy with the results.
Discover the Best Clinics and Costs for Blepharoplasty (Eyelid correction) in Greece 2023
While Blepharoplasty (Eyelid correction) treatment offers are not be available in Greece, we've selected the TOP offers based on feedback from Bookimed patients.
What's the Cost for Blepharoplasty (Eyelid correction) in Greece? Find Out Nowupdated 6/6/2023
|United States of America||Turkey||Mexico|
|Blepharoplasty (Eyelid correction)||from $2700||from $745||from $1111|
|Lower Eyelid Surgery||-||from $894||from $1200|
|Upper Eyelid Surgery||-||from $894||from $1600|
|Upper and Lower Eyelid Surgery||-||from $1400||from $2475|
|The total cost is calculated individually. It may range depending on your medical issue, doctor's qualification, procedure complexity and related complications (if they occur). You’ll get the exact price for a plastic surgery procedure after a consultation with a doctor.|
European Interbalkan Medical Center is a multidisciplinary hospital in Thessaloniki, Greece.
The specialties are the following: robotic surgery, cardiac surgery, neurosurgery, oncology and complete examination (check-up).
The hospital cooperates with the world’s leading medical institutions — Massachusetts General Hospital (USA) and Harvard University (USA).
Hospital certificates and accreditation of quality
Blepharoplasty (Eyelid correction) Patient Experience Reviews
Your Medical Travel Guide: Essential Tips and Advice
FAQ about Blepharoplasty (Eyelid correction) in Greece
What is blepharoplasty (eyelid surgery, eye lift)?
Blepharoplasty is a plastic surgery for the eyelid modification, defects correction and aesthetic improvement of the eye region.
During the procedure, the doctor removes the excess skin around the eyes and modifies the eyelid according to the patient's preferences and anatomic features.
Blepharoplasty can also correct the eye muscle function.
The procedure can be performed on the upper lids, lower lids, or both.
Does eyelid surgery fit me?
Yes, if you are at least 18 years old (recommended age is 35+) and:
- don't have medical conditions that can interrupt healing process
- do not smoke or ready to quit before the surgery and during the rehab time.
Blepharoplasty is a bad option for people who:
- have glaucoma, diabetes, circular disorders, high blood pressure
- smoke and don't want to quit.
How to prepare for blepharoplasty?
According to ASPS:
Before the operation, you have an appointment with the plastic surgeon and take medical tests. Also, you should take certain drugs and avoid taking anti-inflammatory pills and herbal supplements.
Getting appointment with the doctor, you will get recommendations according to your individual needs.
What are the steps of blepharoplasty?
According to ASPS, the steps of the eyelid surgery are:
- Anesthesia. Specialists commonly use general anesthesia or intravenous sedation. The doctor recommends the best option according to the patient's medical test results.
- The eyelid forming. During the operation, the doctor makes an incision refer to the patient's facial structure. The upper eyelid is commonly corrected through the natural crease and the lower one — through the lower lashline. Such locations help to cover scars up the natural eyelid texture.
- The incision closing. After the eyelid modification, the doctor closes the incision with the skin glue or sutures.
How to recover after eye lift?
Doctors recommend to avoid reading for 2-3 days after the surgery.
For people who use contact lenses following the doctor's recommendations is essential. The usage of lenses is safe only in two weeks after the eye lift.
Also, it's better to reduce alcohol intake for three weeks after intervention. It will speed up sutures healing.
What to expect after blepharoplasty?
Swelling and bruising usually last for 10-14 days after the surgery. A complete recovery takes a few months.
The result after blepharoplasty is long-lasting. But it's important to remember that the aging process continues. It means that for some patients the result of the eyelid surgery won’t be permanent.
The procedure can be repeated according to the individual needs.
How much is blepharoplasty?
The average price of blepharoplasty depends on the chosen country. In Turkey, the average price is $2,000, in the Republic of Korea is $2,650, in India is $2,750, and in Israel is $13,000.
For patient's comfort clinics provide the package prices. A package is a set of procedures and additional services with the estimated cost.
What does a package include?
Packages commonly include the following services:
- doctor's consultation
- medical tests
- the surgery itself
- pre/postoperative care
- language accommodation
- the Bookimed 24/7 assistance.
The package offers may vary due to the country and chosen clinic. For more information, fill the form on Bookimed.com. Our coordinator will help you to find the best option and price.
What are the best clinics for blepharoplasty?
According to the Bookimed patient reviews, the best clinics for blepharoplasty are:
- Estetik International (Istanbul, Turkey)
- Istanbul Aesthetic Plastic Surgery Center (Istanbul, Turkey)
- Seoul Queen Plastic surgery (Seoul, Republic of Korea)
- Adem and Havva Medical Center (Istanbul, Turkey)
- fi clinica (Kaunas, Lithuania).
Our hospital ranking is based on the real Bookimed patient reviews score and the number of patients that have chosen the clinic.
How to choose a clinic?
Choosing the clinic, pay attention to these factors:
- The hospital accreditation. Clinics of the global healthcare segment need international certification. Pay attention to clinic’s certificates to be sure that the service is safe.
- Patients' feedback. Check real patient reviews on Bookimed.com. All reviews are submitted by verified Bookimed patients.
- Technologies. Clinics use innovative technologies and the newest surgical methods to increase the procedure effectivity and speed up the recovery period.
- Doctor's experience. Check the doctor's CV and before – after photos to know about treatment methods the doctor uses, experience and surgery statistics. Bookimed provides full information about doctors and clinics. If you have questions, fill the form on Bookimed.com.
- Service. For patients comfort, clinics include additional services to package offers. To get the best experience, pay attention to the included services list.
79 Recent Blepharoplasty (Eyelid correction) Reviews in Greece: Check Real Patient Experience
See What Others Are Saying: Reviews of Life-Changing Blepharoplasty (Eyelid correction) in Greece
- Blepharoplasty (Eyelid correction) in Kardiolita Hospital
- Breast augmentation in Estetik International
- Blepharoplasty (Eyelid correction) in ABClinic Art & Beauty
- Blepharoplasty (Eyelid correction) in Dr. MED Clinic
- Blepharoplasty (Eyelid correction) in Istanbul Aesthetic Plastic Surgery Center
Bookimed editorial policy
As the leading global medical tourism platform for Blepharoplasty (Eyelid correction), we have huge responsibility before our clients — both patients and medical centers. All the information provided on Bookimed.com for Blepharoplasty (Eyelid correction) is grounded in research, foresight, and expertise and meets high interest related to the product and follows:
Smart automatic ranking system
We form our listings of clinics and doctors for Blepharoplasty (Eyelid correction) with strict regulations of our smart automatic ranking system. The system is based on real Bookimed patient rates to provide the most objective and transparent information about clinics and medical services there.
Our experienced data scientist collects data daily, monitors and optimizes the ranking system using machine learning and artificial intelligence to ensure that the ranking system is up-to-date and provides accurate results.
Real people"s experience only
We collect the opinions of Bookimed clients only after getting medical experience with the clinic for Blepharoplasty (Eyelid correction) — so everyone on the platform can trust the facility they choose. We strive to make the content on our platform as useful as possible and ensure the freedom to express critical opinions. Thus, we publish positive and negative reviews, aiming at being a source for informed decision-making for our future clients.
Topics with high levels of expertise, authority, and trustworthiness
On Bookimed.com for Blepharoplasty (Eyelid correction) you may find choice and convenience to find the best medical solutions from top medical services providers just in one place, and often at competitive prices. Making sure to deliver the freshest information, the clinic’s representatives update doctors’ CVs, clinics’ capacities, before-after pictures, prices, packages, and specials by themselves shortly. You may meet the clinic’s representative and check the date of updated content at every clinic’s page to make sure of its trustworthiness.
Our blog and supportive pieces for Blepharoplasty (Eyelid correction) are created by professional authors with at least 3-year experience in medical writing and edited by medical specialists with relevant clinical and research expertise — all carefully recruited to the team. We strive to enhance patient access to health information, making it expert but easy to understand. All pieces follow the Bookimed’s Editorial Guidelines.
We are made of people and for people — and that"s our core value for Blepharoplasty (Eyelid correction). That"s why all the data presented on the platform is collected, edited, reviewed, and updated regularly by our patients, our partner clinics, and our team, including the Bookimed Medical Advisory Board, which consists of the world-renowned doctors with value expertise over 20 years of practice, and a positive reputation. Learn more about us and our mission.
In case you find any mistake or have any questions on the information presented on Bookimed.com for Blepharoplasty (Eyelid correction), please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Blepharoplasty (Eyelid correction) Bookimed Medical Advisory Board expert
The consistency, accuracy of data, and adherence to the highest standards of medical writing is proved by the Bookimed Medical Advisory Board expert — Doctor Bulent Cihantimur.
Doctor B. is a top-rated plastic surgeon from Turkey with over 20 years of practice. Ranked among 50 best world’s plastic surgeons. Author of 8 innovative plastic surgery methods.
Dr. Cihantimur has a wide range of experience and expertise, including breast augmentation and reconstruction, body contouring, facial rejuvenation, and rhinoplasty. Is a member of 7 professional American, Turkish and international associations.
Cooperates with Bookimed from 2020 and arranges training trips for the Bookimed’s coordinators to his clinics.
The Medical Advisory Board expert is a verified credible medical professional with solid theoretical background and practical experience in the field. The expert provides support related to medical content accuracy for medical writers and performs educational workshops to Bookimed coordinators serving patient requests.
The medical content creation under the expert’s control follows rigorous and well-established procedure to be informative, trustworthy, and transparent and making Bookimed.com a credible source of evidence-based health information.