How much does hair transplant cost in Poland?
The average price of hair transplant in Poland is $3650, the minimum price is $2700, and the maximum price is $4400.
|Poland||United States of America||Turkey||Mexico|
|FUE hair transplant||from $4319||-||from $900||from $2599|
|Hair transplant||from $4319||-||from $900||from $2590|
|Organic hair transplantation||-||-||from $1016||-|
|Eyebrow transplantation||-||-||from $508||from $2590|
|DHI hair transplantation||-||-||from $900||-|
|Unshaven hair transplant||-||-||from $1016||-|
|Afro hair transplant||-||-||from $1100||-|
|Female Hair Transplant||-||-||from $900||-|
|FUT Hair Transplant||-||-||from $850||-|
- Below average
- Above average
|Clinic’s photo||Deal||Medical Procedure||Price|
Consultation with specialist FUE hair transplantation 2500 grafts Post surgery visit Post-operative kit
Package price$4793 More
4 Hair transplant Clinics in Poland Found
The hospitals ranking is based on 237 requests, 56 patient reviews, prices, and information from 4 clinics
Common proceduresFUE hair transplant Organic hair transplantation Eyebrow transplantation Unshaven hair transplant Afro hair transplant Female Hair Transplant FUT Hair Transplant ARTAS robotic hair transplant
What is Bookimed?
What is hair transplant?
Hair transplant is a surgical procedure when a hair technician removes hair follicles from one part of the body (called “donor area”) to the balding one (called “recipient area”). The follicles are put into the hairless skin, survive, and then start growing by usual manner. In such a way, the hair can be transplanted to the head, chest, beard, mustache, eyebrows, eyelashes.
Who benefits a hair transplant?
The indispensable condition to perform hair transplant is having enough healthy hair follicles in a donor site. The good candidates for hair transplant are:
- 25-65 aged men who have male pattern baldness (when the top and front sites of the scalp are affected);
- men who intend to transplant some hair to achieve more youthful appearance;
- men and women whose hair has been lost because of traumas, burns, cosmetic procedures.
People with diffuse hair loss can expect unsatisfactory results after a hair transplant.
What is preoperative preparation for hair transplant?
Before hair transplant in Poland, a patient gets a consultation with a doctor, undergoes lab tests that include blood and urine analysis. If there are no contraindications, a hair transplant is assigned the next day.
Just before an operation, a patient washes the head with a special shampoo.
Local anesthesia is used to make a hair transplant comfortable and painless for a patient. Then, a doctor trims a donor area to a 2-4 mm length. After that, the operation starts.
What is the hair transplant process?
The most popular hair transplant type is FUE (Follicular Unit Extraction). It consists of the following steps:
- The donor area is anesthetized.
- A doctor extracts the hair follicles to form grafts (a bunch of 3-4 follicles).
- When the grafting process is over, the scalp is covered with a gauze.
- The received grafts are placed into a special solution to maintain their quality.
- Then, the grafts are inserted into the hairless area one by one.
The whole procedure takes 6-8 hours. If the baldness is advanced, one more hair transplant procedure may be required.
What rules should I follow during postoperative rehabilitation?
To achieve a satisfactory result, you should follow your doctor’s advice during the postoperative period. Among the most common instructions are the following ones:
- In the next 3-4 days you should avoid washing the head.
- When you visit your doctor the next time after the procedure, ask him/her how to wash your head properly.
- During 5-7 days after the procedure, you must sleep on the special medical pillows.
- To avoid bleeding and falling out of grafts, it is necessary to avoid physical activities, exercise, smoking, drinking alcohol, taking some medications during up to 10 days after hair transplant.
- A doctor can also prescribe you some painkillers to take during several days after the procedure.
- At least 3 months you need to avoid swimming in a pool or the sea.
All the recommendations concerning the postoperative period must be discussed with your doctor.
What results can I expect after hair transplant?
Just after hair transplant no visible result you will see. It takes some time and your patience to estimate the final outcome.
The first new hair you will observe in 6-8 months after the procedure. The final outcome you will see in 12 months — instead of the bald area, you will see new natural-looking dense hair.
What are the risks of hair transplant?
Although hair transplant is considered a low-risk operation, it is still a surgery that can cause some side effects:
- scarring (in case of FUE hair transplant, the scars may be absent or hardly visible)
- inflammation (disappears in several days)
- infections (can be easily avoided if you choose a qualified doctor and certified clinic for a procedure)
- pain and itching (are frequent side effects but disappear soon; some medications can be used to relieve symptoms)
- losing sensation in the area of intervention (the sensation will recover over time).
If you experience any of the side effects or feel worse, contact your doctor and discuss the medical issue.
What areas are intended for hair transplant?
Hair plant can be performed to restore/improve the hair growth in the following areas:
Why Choose Istanbul for a Hair Transplant?
Istanbul is the cultural capital of Turkey. Over 5,000,000 people is a total tourist flow per year, and 500,000 of them head to Istanbul for medical tourism purposes. So why do thousands of people pick Istanbul to do aesthetic operations, including a hair transplant?
Bookimed cooperates with 49 hair transplant clinics in Istanbul. Let’s check what they offer:
- Good prices. The cost for hair transplant in Istanbul is 2-5 times lower than in American or British cities. For instance, clinics in Istanbul perform 4,500+ grafts hair transplants for $1,800-$2,500, while UK or US ones for $12,000-$20,000.
- Packages. A primary benefit of pickining plastic surgery clinics in Istanbul is that they offer packages with all services coverage. It means that for the price you see listed on the page, you also receive airport pickup, accommodation, and interpreting services.
- Board-certified doctors. Despite low prices for a hair transplant in Istanbul, the local doctor’s skills level is high. Specialists permanently develop their skills, get new knowledge and techniques overseas; they are members of authoritative hair transplant societies and associations.
The Best Hair Transplant Doctors in Poland
Information about doctors who accept foreign patients is provided by clinics
Request for details
- Effective prices
- Customer care support 24/7
- Patient reviews
Before & After Hair transplant in Poland Photos
The results of the procedure are provided by the clinics
Medical coordinators consult you and help to make the right choice. Bookimed services are free for you and do not affect the clinic's bill.
How Bookimed can help you
Bookimed is a trusted global medical tourism platform. Every month over 9,000 people request our assistance. Check what do we offer:
Bookimed cooperates with top medical centers in 35+ countries. And we can pick the best one precisely for your medical needs.
Searching for a doctor or a clinic? The best program for your budget? We do have answers for these questions based on the experience of 830,000+ patients served.
You are never alone during your medical trip. Our team is on hand over the phone or chat to ensure you have an excellent experience.
We don't charge you any medical travel consultation or arrangement fees. The prices on the platform are equal to the clinics' costs ... or even lower.
Slow connection. Wait for the end of loading to send a request.