Hair transplant in Thailand 2023: Find Best Clinics and Costs
Ready to find best Hair transplant clinics in Thailand? Browse a smart ranking of Hair transplant clinics and 2 doctors based on real patient reviews and multiple criteria to provide relevant results. Make your choice and submit a request to get free assistance. Our medically trained customer support is here for you 24/7.
Trending Hair transplant Packages
how much does hair transplant cost?updated 3/31/2023
|United States of America||Turkey||Mexico|
|FUE hair transplant||from $4000||from $900||from $2599|
|Hair transplant||from $4000||from $900||from $2590|
|Organic hair transplantation||-||from $993||-|
|Eyebrow transplantation||-||from $497||from $1500|
|DHI hair transplantation||from $4100||from $900||-|
|Unshaven hair transplant||-||from $993||-|
|Afro hair transplant||from $4250||from $1192||-|
|Female Hair Transplant||-||from $900||-|
|FUT Hair Transplant||-||from $850||-|
|ARTAS robotic hair transplant||-||-||-|
|The total cost is calculated individually. It may range depending on your medical issue, doctor's qualification, procedure complexity and related complications (if they occur). You’ll get the exact price for a plastic surgery procedure after a consultation with a doctor.|
What do you need to know about medical travel?
For citizens of other countries — please visit ivisa.com to find more details on entry requirements to Thailand.
Transfer: some clinics offer an airport-clinic-airport transfer.
2 Hair transplant Doctors in Thailand: Inquire to Get a Free Medical Assessment
FAQ about Hair transplant in Thailand
How much does a hair transplant in Thailand cost?
An affordable hair transplant surgery cost is among primary reasons why people from over the world choose Thailand. The hair transplant cost in Thailand is 2-3 times lower than in the USA, Canada, Australia, some European countries, and 1.5-2 times lower than in South Korea or Israel.
Such an affordable cost is explained by general price policy in Thailand and high competition between medical facilities that provide hair transplant in Bangkok, Pattaya, and other Thai cities.
The price for hair replacement is calculated individually for each case. Note that average cost if hair implant (graft) in Thailand is about $4. Only a doctor can determine how many grafts a patient needs.
What does a hair transplant price in Thailand depend on?
The hair transplant cost in Thailand depends on the following factors:
- Doctors’ qualification and clinic’s certification. Internationally certified clinics and experienced doctors may ask a higher price for their service. This affects hair transplant price in Thailand.
- Applied options for a procedure. The robotic hair transplant cost in Thailand is about 20% more expensive than a standard FUE due to higher accuracy and ability to transplant for grafts per one procedure.
- Number of hair implants (grafts). The more grafts are needed for a hair transplantation, the higher price is.
- Additional charges. Transfer, language assistance, flight tickets, accommodation are not included in the hair transplant surgery cost in Thailand. You need to pay these additionally.
- The location of a hair transplant clinic in Thailand. The cost of hair transplant in Bangkok, the capital of Thailand, can be 5-10% higher than in other less popular cities.
What does a hair transplant surgery in Thailand include?
Some hair transplant clinics in Thailand offer a package price for the procedure which includes:
- preoperative tests
- consultation with a specialist
- hair transplant procedure itself
- postoperative care
- transfer (optional)
- language assistance (optional).
A package hair transplant price in Thailand may include more or fewer services. It depends on a particular clinic.
How to choose a hair transplant center in Thailand?
When a patient chooses a clinic for hair transplant in Thailand, it is necessary to pay attention to:
- Doctor's experience. If you want to get the best hair transplant in Thailand, carefully choose a doctor who will manage this procedure. Learn their CV — places of education and practice. Also, read patients reviews about a doctor. Ask for a "before-after" hair transplant portfolio of a doctor to make sure you will like a result.
- The clinic’s location. It is better to choose centers for hair transplant in Bangkok or Pattaya. They are more expensive than in other smaller cities but offer high-quality medical services. Bangkok hair solutions are represented by numerous clinics with high standards of medical care, experienced doctors and innovative equipment.
- Hair transplant cost in Thailand. Learn how much is the average cost of hair transplant in Thailand. It is better to avoid clinics which offer extremely low prices — the result of the procedure may be unforeseen. Choose facilities with international certificates and average hair transplant prices.
- Reviews about hair transplant in Thailand. Real patients' reviews give very useful information about the success of the procedure, doctors qualification, and level of a center for hair transplant in Thailand.
- Hair transplant methods applied in Thai clinics. Top specialists perform seamless FUE (Follicular Unit Extraction) technique for hair replacement. It can be conducted in a manual way or by the robotic system with up to 100% accuracy, so there are no scars after the procedure.
How a hair transplant in Thailand is processed?
For the hair transplant, a patient needs to stay in Thailand for 7 days to:
- undergo blood tests to detect hormonal levels
- consult with a doctor and choose of the most suitable hair transplant option
- make hair transplant procedure
- to get a consultation with a doctor to estimate a recovery process.
Then a patient returns home.
The first results are visible in 6 months and after.
How to get the best hair transplant in Thailand?
To receive a cost-effective and safe hair transplant in Thailand, follow these steps:
- Learn the info about Thai hair transplant clinics listed on this page.
- Submit a request on the website to choose the best hair center for you.
- Bookimed manager will contact you to answer all questions and schedule a hair transplant procedure in a chosen hair replacement center in Thailand.
- If you approve the hair plantation cost and the clinic, a Bookimed manager arranges your trip to Thailand within several days.
Bookimed services are free for patients. We cooperate with the best hair transplant clinics in Thailand directly.