34 years of experience
Doctor speaks English, German
Prof. Rudolf Leuwer is a famous German otolaryngologist with over 30 years of experience. Medical Director of Helios Klinikum Krefeld. Chairman of the German Association of ENT specialists.
Prof. Leuwer’s specialty
Doctor Rudolf Leuwer is a specialist in the treatment of throat, oral, larynx, pharynx tumors with minimally invasive, laser or conventional surgical techniques.
One of his key specialties is hear loss treatment.
Professor Leuwer treats both children and adults.
- Since 2011 — Medical Director of Helios Klinikum Krefeld
- Since 2005 — Director of the ENT Unit at Helios Klinikum Krefeld
- 1997-2005 — Senior ENT consultant in the University Medical Center Hamburg-Eppendorf
- 1994-1997 — Senior ENT specialist in the University Medical Center Hamburg-Eppendorf
- 1989-1994 — Assistant at the ENT Hospital of the University Medical Center Hamburg-Eppendorf
- 1988-1989 — Assistant at the Neurosurgery Department at the University of Bonn.
- 1987 — The University of Bonn - Degree in general medicine
- 1993 — The University Medical Center Hamburg-Eppendorf - Specialty in ear, nose, and throat care.
Dr. Leuwer has written over 100 publications devoted to ENT conditions and their treatment.
Membership in organizations
- The German Society of Oto-Rhino-Laryngology, Head and Neck Surgery
- The American Society for Testing and Materials (ASTM International)
- The German Cancer Society.
Who can tell more about the doctor, amenities, and hospital staff than someone who checked everything themselves? We collect the genuine experience of our patients for you to make the best choice.
Each review belongs to a verified customer after getting medical services booked via Bookimed.com.
We publish positive and negative reviews moderated for compliance with Reviews & Comments Policy.