- High-quality medical care: Hisar Intercontinental Hospital is certified by JCI (Joint Commission International) and ensures compliance with international standards of treatment quality and safety.
- PET-CT scan: The offer includes PET/CT with 18-F fluorodeoxyglucose (18-F FDG).
- VIP transfer: The offer includes VIP transfer from the airport to the hospital.
- Experienced doctor: Spec. Dr. Serdar Altındağ has more than 10 years of experience in nuclear medicine, oncology and cardiology.
- No stay in the hospital: You don't need to stay in the hospital or hotel.
Best Pancreatic cancer Treatment Centers in the World
Ready to find best Pancreatic cancer hospitals? Browse a smart ranking of 86 Pancreatic cancer clinics and 91 top doctors based on real patient reviews and multiple criteria to provide relevant results. Make your choice and submit a request to get free assistance. Our medically trained customer support is here for you 24/7.
Top Pancreatic cancer treatment programs for April 2023
Offer Title: Comprehensive Pancreatic Cancer Treatment with Dr. Axel Stang at Asklepios Hospital Barmbek
Main Benefits:1. Access to highly qualified doctors.
2. Detailed information about diagnosis and treatment plan.
3. Effective decision making.
4. Positive ratio of medical staff.
5. No language barrier.
how much does pancreatic cancer diagnostic and treatment procedures cost?updated 3/31/2023
|United States of America||Turkey||Mexico|
|Gamma Knife||-||from $5000||-|
|Whipple surgery||-||from $8000||-|
|Chemotherapy for pancreatic cancer||-||from $1500||-|
|Chemotherapy for breast cancer||-||from $300||-|
|Pancreatic cancer surgery||-||from $8500||-|
|The total cost is calculated individually. It may range depending on your medical issue, doctor's qualification, procedure complexity and related complications (if they occur). You’ll get the exact price for a plastic surgery procedure after a consultation with a doctor.|
- Minimally-invasive technique. If only the pancreas is affected by cancer, surgeons perform Robotic Whipple surgery which is minimally-invasive surgery that boosts recovery and reduces hospital stay.
- Doctors apply chemo- and radiotherapy in the advanced cancer stages. They are performed on an outpatient basis.
- Innovative options. Specialists participate in clinical trials to understand whether immunotherapy is effective for pancreatic cancer patients or not.
Get a personalized quote for pancreatic cancer treatment at Anadolu.
- Online Consultation with Vascular Surgeon in Anadolu Medical Center
At Medipol Mega Hastaneler Kompleksi oncologists treat pancreatic cancer in the Oncology Department. Multidisciplinary approach is practiced in the Hospital, each patient receives individual care and treatment plan. Therapeutic options are chosen depending on the disease severity and patient’s overall health state.
Surgical intervention is performed when only the pancreas is affected by cancer. Recovery after the surgery takes up to 2 weeks of in-hospital stay and up to 3 months of rehabilitation. If cancer is metastatic, chemotherapy or/and radiotherapy is issued to a patient. Courses of such therapies are effective in managing most cancer cases. Therapies may last up to 6 months.
- Online Consultation with Urologist in Medipol Mega University Hospital
|NanoKnife||$12000 - $18000|
|Chemotherapy for pancreatic cancer||$2300 - $2500|
Hisar Hospital Intercontinental is a multi-specialty medical center in Turkey, Istanbul.
The medical center specializes in pediatric and adult cardiovascular surgery, orthopedics, oncology, weight loss surgery, and check-ups. Hisar Intercontinental Hospital serves only adults. 250,000 patients choose Hisar Intercontinental Hospital to get medical care every year. Hisar Hospital is certified by JCI (Joint Commission International) that confirms compliance with international standards of treatment quality and safety.
Patients from CIS, Balkans and African countries choose Hisar Hospital for medical care.
- Colonoscopy in Hisar Intercontinental Hospital
- About 16,000 patients come to Asklepios for high-quality cancer treatment, including pancreatic one.
- Oncologists of the Department have at least 15-20 years of experience in treating patients with pancreatic cancer.
- Multimodal therapy is applied in the hospital to treat pancreatic cancer. This is a kind of chemotherapy combined with the surgery and/or radiotherapy. Such a method extends the life expectancy and leads to remission.
- At Asklepios, the Oncology Department is certified by the German Cancer Society (DKG), an authoritative oncology organization that unites the best oncology specialists.
- Pulmonology in Asklepios Hospital Barmbek
At Sourasky Medical Center oncologists treat pancreatic cancer in the Oncology Department. Physicians provide pancreatic cancer treatment options on any stage of the disease: from diagnostics and staging to Whipple and total pancreatectomy surgeries. Multidisciplinary approach utilized in the Clinic ensures that every patient receives personalized quality treatment. Chemotherapy and radiotherapy sessions can take several months to complete, while surgery requires up to 3 weeks of in-hospital stay.
At Sourasky Medical Center physicians conduct constant research to create better cancer treatment techniques and medications.
- Pancreatic cancer in Sourasky Medical Center
Memorial Antalya Hospital is a private multidisciplinary hospital in Turkey. It specializes in medical and radiation oncology, general, plastic, and reconstruction surgery. Memorial Antalya Hospital meets international standards of quality and safety according to the JCI (Joint Commission International), an authoritative organization evaluating world-class medical centers.
- Pancreatic cancer in Memorial Antalya Hospital
Ospedale San Raffaele (San Raffaele Research Hospital) in Milan is one of the largest research hospitals in Europe. It applies ad hoc methods for rare immune system and genetic diseases treatment.
Among its achievements — the world's first stem cell therapy for patients with severe combined immune deficiency disorder (ADA-SCID).
Oncology, oncohematology, neurosurgery, neurology, cardiovascular surgery, urology, and gynecology are the strongest specialities here.
Surgeons of the hospital perform over 52,000 operations annually.
- Pancreatic cancer in San Raffaele Hospital
- Pancreatic cancer in ISU Gaziosmanpasa
|CyberKnife||$5500 - $7500|
|Gamma Knife||$5500 - $7500|
Memorial Hospital Bahçelievler (Memorial Bahçelievler Hastanesi) is a multidisciplinary medical center in Istanbul with an eco-friendly design. There are a lot of green areas on the hospital territory, which contribute to patients’ psychological comfort and their speedy recovery.
The medical facility specializes in oncology treatments, cardiovascular surgery, orthopedics, brain surgery, urology, gynecology, general and robotic surgery.
- Myomectomy (removal of uterine fibroids) in Bahcelievler Memorial Hospital
Memorial Atasehir Hospital is a private multidisciplinary hospital in Istanbul which belongs to the large Memorial Healthcare Group. The Memorial Atasehir specialties are organ transplant (with 99.5% success rate for liver and 99% for kidney), in vitro fertilization (65% success rate), oncology, cardio- and neurosurgery.
The hospital has Joint Commission International (JCI) certificate for the compliance with international treatment standards, quality, and safety. JCI is a global organization that controls the quality of medical services worldwide.
- Astrocytoma in Memorial Ataşehir Hospital
Gangnam Severance Hospital is a large multidisciplinary medical center in Seoul, South Korea. The hospital specializes in oncology, neurosurgery, neurology, cardiology, and check-up (complex diagnostics).
Gangnam Severance Hospital has received JCI accreditation, a global organization that evaluates the clinics across the globe for safety and high-quality medical services. That means the hospital complies with international healthcare standards.
The hospital is the 1st in South Korea to perform lung transplant.
CDT-WEST is a specialized diagnostic radiology and therapy center in Cologne (Germany).
Specialists conduct health check using the latest CT, MRI, and PET-CT (positron emission tomography) devices.
Radiation therapists carry out such modern techniques as IMRT (intensity-modulated radiotherapy), IGRT (image-guided radiation therapy), DIBH (deep inspiration breath hold radiation therapy). These methods allow treating tumors located close to vital organs safely and effectively.
- Breast cancer in CDT-WEST Center of Diagnostics and Therapy
Clinic HM Nou Delfos is a comprehensive medical-surgical center in Barcelona, which is a part of the largest network in Spain – HM Hospitals. HM Delfos specializes in surgery, oncology, orthopedics, cardiology, gynecology, urology, neurology including diagnosis and treatment of epilepsy. The clinic is equipped with the very latest devices for diagnostics and treatment: EOS for high-precision images of the musculoskeletal system, CT and MRI, two units for radiotherapy of tumors without surgery.
The clinic has also the agreement with Institut Guttmann, neurorehabilitation hospital with JCI, AQU Catalunya, and ISO quality certificates for rehabilitation.
- Neurological examination in Hospital HM Nou Delfos
Seoul National University Hospital (SNUH) is the leading multidisciplinary state facility in the capital of South Korea. The President of the country receives treatment here.
Since 2004, SNUH has been digitalized completely — all data about patients is stored in the electronic system.
The hospital shows the highest statistics for cancer treatment in South Korea. Other SNUH key specialties are neurosurgery, cardiovascular surgery, pediatrics, and organ transplant.
Seoul University Hospital serves 10,700 patients every day on average.
- Lung cancer in Seoul National University Hospital (SNUH)
|Gamma Knife||$16074 - $22197|
Goa Manipal Hospital is the largest medical center of the western Indian coast. Manipal Goa specializes in oncology, neurology, neurosurgery, health checkup, orthopedics, and laparoscopy (minimally invasive surgery).
This hospital is the 1st private facility in the state to get certification for world-class standards of treatment.
IBM Watson, a computer program for choosing the most effective treatment method for cancer patients, is available in Goa Manipal Hospital.
- Viral hepatitis in Manipal Goa Hospital
Memorial Hospital in Ankara (Memorial Ankara Hastanesi) is one of the largest private hospitals in the Turkish capital.
Memorial Ankara Hospital specializes in cardiology, cardiovascular surgery, medical oncology, and orthopedics.
Heart surgeries are performed through a thin catheter, without incisions in the thorax. Radiotherapy of tumors is carried out on TrueBeam STx and Elekta Versa HD devices of the last generation.
Memorial in Ankara is awarded by JCI, an international certificate that confirms treatment quality.
- PET/CT in Memorial Ankara Hospital
Asan Hospital (Asan Medical Center) is the largest multidisciplinary medical center in South Korea, which can serve 2,700 patients at once.
The key specialties in the hospital are organ transplant, oncology, cardiology, and cardiac surgery. Almost half of all heart transplants in South Korea are carried out (45%) at Asan. The success of organ transplants ranges from 90%.
Every day, 11,800 outpatients and 2,550 inpatients are treated in Asan Hospital. Medical tourists from the USA, China, the UAE, Russia, Kazakhstan, and Mongolia choose Asan Hospital.
- Ulcerative colitis in Asan Medical Center
|Pancreatic cancer surgery||$25600 - $34350|
Seoul National University Bundang Hospital is one of the most innovative multidisciplinary medical centers in Korea.
It is the 1st digital hospital in the country. The hospital is equipped witg BESTcare system that allows avoiding medical errors, improving treatment safety and effectiveness.
Bundang specializes in general and abdominal surgery, oncology, orthopedics and traumatology. 1,500,000 patients undergo treatment at in hospital every year.
BGS Global Hospital is a private multidisciplinary hospital in Bangalore, India, specialized in oncology, neurosurgery, and hepatology. For cancer treatment, this hospital uses the last version of radiotherapy equipment, such as TrueBeam STx that accurately irradiates a tumor even in hard-to-reach areas.
Annually, Global Hospital Bengaluru gives treatment for over 53,000 patients. Doctors of this hospital have performed more than 30,000 operations.
- Melanoma in BGS Gleneagles Global Hospital
|Whipple surgery||$12400 - $18650|
91 Pancreatic cancer Doctors: Inquire to Get a Free Medical Assessment
|$14500 - $15000|
44 Pancreatic cancer Treatment Reviews
- Pancreatic cancer in Anadolu Medical Center
- Pancreatic cancer in Memorial Antalya Hospital
- Pancreatic cancer in San Raffaele Hospital
- Pancreatic cancer in Confraternitaet Private Hospital
Reply from Professor Johaness Drach:
Second opinion is given on the basis of a thorough analyses of provided medical reports. The procedure lasts as long until all questions of the patient have been clarified. If necessary specialists of other disciplines are also involved. The patient always receive a written statement.